Vol 8: Epilogue – Plotting
229 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're such a quick learner, Lance!" Caroline said to the Spear Hero, who was in training.

"Don't worry, I'll get stronger and protect this world," Lance said with enthusiasm as he wiped his sweat and continued training.

"I believe you," Caroline replied with an innocent yet seductive smile.

Caroline ignored the glares she was getting from the others who had joined Lance, especially the women. Initially, she had intended to join the Sword Hero. However, she saw a balance scale that had appeared upon his head, and she saw some of the deeds he had committed. While such a person would be easy to manipulate, he would also be quite dangerous. This brought her attention to the Spear Hero. Luckily for her, Lance was obsessed with the concept of justice, and he was also a fool. After shedding a few crocodile tears, she had gotten him to believe that she was the victim.

A sneer appeared on her lips as she thought about the Shield Hero. She had intentionally kept herself from leveling, so she could become more powerful more quickly when her growth rate increased. Having dedicated her time to basic self-defense and magic, she was confident in being able to master any spells and become very strong and valued.

[Just you wait, I'll thoroughly crush your under my feet.]

 

Announcement
Because this Epilogue and the next Prologue are short, I'm going to post the latter next week (instead of the following week).
6