Chapter 5
855 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Smut hopefully coming soon 2 chapters max.

Well here's a discord link: https://discord.gg/y6jDBKJT

"So, this is where we store the mopes, brooms, buckets, and soaps.", I said while gesturing to the closet. She stared at me. She hadn't said a word as I gave her the tour of the store. Is anything getting through to her?

"So uhh, Natalie... did Donna tell you about the stores spill policy?", I asked her.

She nodded. ok... she's really unsettling me. I don't know why I am letting this get to me. I felt like a deer in head lights.

"What do you do when you spill?", I asked.

"I wait by the spill until I see a fellow employee and ask them to get the mop and bucket.", she said recited.

"Yeah that's about it. We don't want people slipping and suing the company.", I said, whilst remembering that horrible time I waited for 30 mins by a milk spill.

We continued walking, Natalie always a foot away from to me. I brought her next to the place we store the plastic bags and paper bags in the back. Since she was new here she would start up as a bagger and be trained up to a cashier.

We made our way back to the front of the store. Because I was training her, she would be stationed at my register. Just great.

After a few shifts of training Natalie, she mastered the art of bagging. The only good thing about this was the fact that she had to stand 4ft away from me at the bagging station. But that also meant that I could see her in the corner of my eye.

Normally when it was dead in the store I would talk with the other cashiers and make jokes and small talk with them. But Natalie would stare daggers at Stephenie. That would normally make Stephenie uncomfortable and clammier up.

Natalie and Stephenie's relationship was icy. Stephenie had offered branches of friendship to Natalie but she was ignored. Greg and Natalie got along great, by that I mean they were both disinterested in each others existence.

At least Natalie had stopped glaring at pretty female customers that dared to use our station. That had been an interesting conversation with a Karen and fun to deal with. Donna had a talk with Natalie after that.

Natalie respected my space when at work. But class was a different story. She would sketch pictures of me openly in class, while barely paying attention to the professor. She had even rested against my shoulder and took a nap. I made it a point to not run into her.

If I was being honest, I didn't mind it as much. Though, I was still weary. Though I eventually got a lock on my dorm door.

_

In the cold air our breath condensed into mist. Our work uniforms were ill suited to defend against the assaulting bite of the walk in freeze ambient temperature.

several shifts had passed since Natalie's first day. I hadn't gotten exactly comfortable with Natalie shadowing my every move, but I had gotten used to it.

"So uhh. This is were we put damaged frozen goods.", I said while gesturing to a sign and a taped off area in the corner of the freezer. I put down the plastic bag that held the contents of a quart of ice cream container. I had shown her this on her first day, but she asked me to show her it again.

She gave me a hug. She took in a sigh and said, "Sorry, I was just really low on energy, and I needed a quick recharged.".

"Uh yeah. Let's go back to the front.", I said wanting to be out of the cold.

"Why the rush? We can take our time, and besides this has been the first time we've really been alone for the longest time. Just us, no one else.", she said with a smile.

"It's warmer at the front", I said feeling goose bumps pop up  on my fore arms.

"I am warm enough right here.", she said.

"Please Natalie, not here not now.", I said.

"Why not here? You've been ignoring me. You always rush off after class or your locked in your room. I know your shy but you don't need to be around me. I am fine doing anything with you as long as I am with you. You know this. Why is it that when I see you it's only at work or class?", she said.

I did feel guilty, but the more she pushed the more I felt I needed to get away from her. Some instinct told me that being around her was dangerous.

"I need to be around you Jetson, it's where a girl friend should be.", she said. This was the first time she had told that she was my girlfriend. But it didn't really surprise me that she called herself my girl friend. Jen had told me that Natalie had asked her how our parents felt about the fact that Jetson had a girlfriend.

"Natalie we aren't dating", I said, blunty.

"Listen Jetson, this isn't the time for mean jokes. In fact, you've been pretty mean. I think you should listen to me more often, I would hate for something bad to happen or to punish you.", she said holding me tightly.

"Oh yeah, like what?", I said.

"Well, you know how Jen's really clumsy? She has a tendency to trip on stairs. She also has a bad habit of putting her hair dyer right next to the shower. I am always there to keep her from accidents, but... Well it's like this. If am to low on energy because I haven't seen my boyfriend all day, well there's no guarantee that someone will be there to protect her.".

What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck. This 100% sounds like black mail or extortion. The sad part is that Jen did have a history of misplacing items and hurting herself doing simple things. In fact she once broke her arm in 5th grade tripping down a fleet of stairs.

So am I supposed to do? Go along with her desires? Well I can just call the police if it does happen. Wait. Her dad is a cop. Besides she would probably have a plan to get scott free away with it. All of this for what? Getting me to hang out with her more. It seems absurd just thinking that.

We returned back to our register, I made a point of not looking at Natalie for the rest of the shift.

My shifted ended, I was clocking out of my station when Stephenie turned to me.

"Hey Jetson this weekend some of my friends and my myself are going to an Indie concert. You should come.", Stephenie asked me. Go to a concert with some of your friends? Hell yeah, that sounds like fun.

But crap I already had plans going canyoneering with the boys this weekend.

Natalie over hearing this shouted, "Jetson you should come with me to my cabin this weekend instead. It has a lake, oh and there's a tree house and in that tree house there's a secret little game we can play. It would be just the two of us.", she said. Wow, that sounds really sketchy. It still amazes me how many red flags she can put in a few sentences. It would have been a laughably easy no, if I didn't see the steel in her eyes. The message is clear: Go with me to the cabin and Jen won't get in an accident.

So how should I spend my week end:

  1. Hang out with the boys.
  2. Hang out with a coworker that I get along with and that I wouldn't mind getting to knowing more. Also well as meet her friends and listen to unknown indie bands.
  3. Hang out with my stalker in an isolated area, that's also the person that threatened my sister if I don't do what she wants. that's probably the same cabin she and her dad hunts at. She also wants to do something sketchy in some tree house.
  4. tdude4's choice: stay inside all week end.

 

 

What should I do with my weekend?
  • 1 Votes: 8 30.8%
  • 2 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Maybe tdude4's choice Votes: 1 3.8%
Total voters: 26 · This poll was closed on Sep 12, 2021 10:45 AM.
23