Chapter 24 – Misuse of Powers
1.2k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay walked out with Tony, from Tony's favorite bar, with Tony's hand around his shoulder, his body slumping, "you drank a lot."

Tony laughed, burping, "now I have my whole life in front of me. I am happy, so of course, I drank."

Jay looked at Happy Hogan, opening the back door for Tony. He slid Tony down, looking at him, "then you should've asked Pepper to celebrate with you. Or was it too hard, telling her that you were about to die?"

Tony closed his eyes, acting like he was sleeping.

Jay closed the door, looking towards a shocked Happy, "Oh, you didn't know too?"

Happy shook his head, "No, I didn't know anything. Is he all right now?"

Jay patted his shoulder, "yeah, tell Pepper that Tony had palladium poisoning. Although he created a New Element to fix that so he can live now."

Happy nodded again and again, "I will! Wait, aren't you coming?"

Jay glanced towards his left, "I think I saw someone." He charmingly winked at Happy, "you understand. I will see you later."

Happy smiled, watching him walk away, "yeah, I understand."

He sat down in the car, hearing Tony's voice, "jealous? How about we find you a nice woman?"

Happy looking in the mirror, "maybe next time. After I tell Miss Pepper about your condition."

On the sidewalk,

Jay watched a video that popped up on his mobile screen because of Echo's scanning.

It was a simple video, someone dropped a bottle, and then a young man slipped on it, falling with food all over him. He stood up, trying to cleaning the food off his shirt, taking another step. Only to slip on the water. He tried to get a hold of a table to stop himself from falling. But he pulled on another tray causing the food and tray to fall on top of him. He cursed, trying to walk out when someone bumped into him, causing the food to fall on top of him again, with everyone in the cafeteria laughing at him.

Jay put the mobile in his pocket, narrowing his eyes. He took the alley, finding a corner where no one could see anything, opening the portal to enter.

He appeared in New York, in an abandoned house, going outside to call for a taxi. He sat inside, "Empire State University."

Jay took out the phone, muting the media sound, watching the video over and over, looking for all the students watching it.

He leaned back, closing his eyes, whispering under his breath, "she can't stay still for a moment."

It took a while before the taxi stopped in front of Empire State University. He got out, paying, standing in front of the gate. He closed his eyes, feeling all the bio-signatures, making a bee-line for Felicia. He followed her bio-signature, crossing all the students, reaching for Felicia.

Jay saw Felicia standing in front of the classrooms, talking to someone with a smile on her face when Jay reached her. taking her from her arm, pulling her, "come with me."

"Jay?!"

Jay stopped his footsteps, not because Felicia called out his name, because someone else called out his name. He looked back, "MJ? You two know each other?"

Mary Jane Watson pointed at him and Felicia, "I should be the one asking that. You two know each other. Wait, the guy with otherwordly beauty was Jay?"

Jay glanced towards Felicia, who became flustered, "No, that was someone else."

MJ scoffed towards Felicia, shifting her eyes towards Jay, "what is going on?"

Jay glanced towards MJ, "wait, I will talk to you later. Before I need to talk to her about something."

Felicia had the thief's smile on her face while Jay tugged on her hand, pulling her to the other end of the halls, looking for an empty classroom.

The moment he saw one, he pulled her inside, closing the door. He took the mobile out of his pocket, opening the video, "your handiwork."

Felicia sat down on the table, crossing her legs, her skin visible through her tight shredded blue jeans. Making Jay look up at her skin-tight sleeveless red tank low neck tank top. Her cleavage was visible, making Jay look at her from top to bottom, smiling.

Felicia glanced up, looking into his eyes, "like it?"

Jay caressed her hair, "yes, you and the video. I am happier you didn't let the other get to you. You made friends?"

Felicia looked down, smiling softly, "a few. You know MJ, you know her friend Gwen?"

"I know their whole band. The band works in my company," Jay sat down beside her.

Felicia drew closer to him, her body leaning on him, "so you are the hot boss and big brother."

Jay tapped the back of her head, "shut it. You used your powers."

Felicia held her head, "ow! He was Rick's friend. The fucking son of bitch had the guts to come to my face and tell me that I deserved it because I was wearing these clothes. I had to teach him a lesson."

Jay put his hand around her waist, pulling her closer, kissing her head, "I understand. But you can't use it. There are too many people out there that could come after you after seeing that ability."

Felicia stared at him, her cheek resting on his shoulder, "if you don't tell me, then I can't be careful. Can I?"

Jay turned his head to face her, with their faces a few inches apart, "SHIELD, Hydra, Fisk, Hands, there are too many. Although Shield isn't bad, it's their job to keep any eyes on anomalies. Basically, you might get hunted by government and criminals alike."

Felicia held his hand closer, her breasts pressing against his arm, "if that happens, you will protect me. Won't you?"

Jay kissed her forehead, "No, I won't. So don't do something stupid."

Felicia kissed his cheek, "I know you will."

Jay looked at her seriously, holding her in place, "I am telling you I won't. Because I know you are too reckless, there were better ways of teaching him a lesson, but you had to use your powers. Don't think I don't know about your night trips in that suit."

Felicia stood up, standing in front of him, chuckling,  "did you like the suit?"

Jay rolled his eyes, laughing lightly, "Yes, I did. But as I said, you are taking too many risks. Ms. Black Cat."

"I like that name," Felicia tilted her head, smiling, "you gave it to me?"

"No, Shield did."

Felicia faltered, "they know about me? How much."

"You, your name, your alter-ego, your father, everything bar your powers. But they won't interfere with you, even if you started stealing things. They will hold onto it, using it at the last moments to make you do something for them."

Felicia raised her head, "I'll deal with them then. I am enjoying the thrill right now."

Jay put his palms on top of hers that were moving across his thighs, stopping her, "yes. I can see how you enjoy that type of thing. I can also see you are not going to hear my warning."

Felicia kissed his lips, closing her eyes, as he kissed her back, putting his hand on her back, pulling away, "that was better than what I imagined."

Jay put his hand on her neck, his finger cupping her neck, kissing her, feeling her passionately kissed back, stopping, "so you are bi?"

Felicia softly kissed his lips, "how did you know?"

"The way you were looking at MJ, and the way she looked at you. I thought MJ had a crush on Gwen."

Felicia flicked her hair back, pushing her chest out, "I think she likes me a little bit more now."

"Hm," Jay didn't say anything, making Felicia whisper, "you are totally imagining me with MJ, aren't you?"

Jay shook his head, "No, I was imagining the two of you with me."

Felicia kissed his lips again, "that sounds good too. Possible too. She has a big crush on her boss. I know that much."

Jay put his hands on her shoulders, "we should stop. I'll see you, someplace else? I'll find you."

Felicia stepped back, letting Jay get on his feet, planting a kiss on her lips, "btw, I do hope you remember about Natasha?"

Felicia grinned, stepping back, "I can't seem to forget about her."

Jay rolled his eyes, going towards the side of the wall, where others couldn't see him, entering the portal, "bye."

Felicia let out a breath, walking out of the room. She looked left and right to see MJ sneaking away. She hastened her steps, walking over, "So, I had a very engaging chat with Jay. You heard?"

MJ blushed shaking her head, "I didn't hear anything!"

"That means you saw," Felicia narrowed her eyes, watching a flustered MJ, "he also put an idea in my head, want to know?"

"Yeah..."

35