Chapter 61 – Effects of Bio-Energy Signature
616 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You called?" Gwen entered Jay's house, wondering why the urgent call when her eyes fell on Mary Jane and Felicia sitting on the sofa. Her voice and tone changed, "Oh! You called?!"

Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind, "wait, you called?!"

Jay walked out of the kitchen, carrying drinks, rolling his eyes at her, "whatever is going in your mind? It's not like that."

Gwen let out a breath, "MJ, Fel, what are you two doing here?"

Felicia silently pointed towards MJ as if warning Gwen. While MJ glared at Gwen, making her skin jump, "Isn't the lights in this room two bright? Maybe I should close them."

She hastily searched for the switch, closing the lights, making Jay hold his head, whispering, "Is everyone that is bitten by a spider so hyperactive?"

"You said something?" MJ glanced towards Jay, making Gwen jump again, "NO! He said nothing!" She opened the lights, rushing over, sitting between MJ and Felicia, hugging MJ, "MJ! We haven't spent time together for so long! Should we go to a movie?"

MJ glared at her, softening, "now you have time for me? Every time I ask you, you are so busy?"

A drop of sweat dripped from Gwen's cheek. In a panic, she pointed towards Jay, "it's all his fault!"

Jay pointed towards himself, innocently blinking, "Mine?"

Gwen nodded innocently, "Yes! He calls me at any time, at such odd hours, and I can't even refuse him! He's so controlling."

Felicia nearly burst out laughing, spurting her drink. She sat down on the sofa chair's arms, leaning on Jay, "she does know what she is saying?"

Jay looked towards Gwen doubtfully, "I doubt it."

MJ hugged Gwen, stroking her head, "I understand." She glared at Jay, "Felicia wasn't enough for you, so you seduced me! But even the two of us weren't enough that you seduced poor Gwen?!"

"Huh? What? Wait, he did what to me?" Gwen pulled back from MJ's hug, blankly looking at her.

Felicia burst into laughter, laughing uncontrollably, with tears appearing on the corner of her eyes, "Oh, I am loving this."

Jay covered his face, trying his best to hold back his laughter, his scarlet eyes watching MJ's blank face.

MJ's face got covered in blush, "that's not what happened?"

"Yes, that's what happened!" Gwen hastily nodded her like a vibrating spring.

Jay and Felicia exchanged a glance, whispering, "are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"If you are thinking what I am thinking," Jay stood up, sitting behind Gwen. He wrapped his hand on her waist, pulling her back, tilting her head back, kissing her lips.

Gwen clumsily kissed back, her heart pounding, a blush covering her face, glancing towards MJ. The two of them separated, leaving a trail of silver saliva, "yeah, I seduced her."

Gwen's face was covered in blush. She shifted her body, sitting down on Jay's thigh, her hand stroking his chest, "I can't refuse him."

MJ crossed her leg, resting her elbow on her thigh, supporting her chin, "a good thing that you didn't go into acting."

Gwen blankly blinked again when Jay whispered in her ear, "she knows."

Gwen tilted her head, "she knows?" She jumped on her feet, "she knows!!"

She turned towards MJ, "you know!"

But her brain circuit turned, pointing at Jay, "then why did you kiss me?!"

Jay shrugged, "I was seducing you?"

Gwen looked up, nodding, "yeah, that makes sense. No! It doesn't! You greedy!"

"Gwen." MJ softly said, which was enough to stop Gwen, nervously look at MJ.

"MJ?"

MJ patted on the couch, "Sit."

Gwen sat down, like a well-trained puppy, "Yes."

MJ glanced down, wrapping the end of her hair around her finger, "I am your best friend. We have known each other since we were kids. Why would you keep something so big from me?"

Gwen's eyes darted around the room, her lips quivered, but she didn't say anything, squirming in her place.

MJ frowned, "you can't tell me even now? Sorry, I asked." She got up when Gwen held her hand, "No, it's not that. It's...me..."

"That old it's not you, it's me? Very original," Felicia chuckled.

"You are not helping," Jay shot a look at her, turning his eyes to watch the drama with interest.

Gwen took a deep breath, "when I got powers...things changed...I changed in so many ways. And because I changed, things between us changed...and..."

MJ sadly looked down, "even if you have powers, I won't treat you differently. I feel worse...because you abandoned me."

"I did!" Gwen gapped MJ's palms, earnestly looking at her, with a blush on her face, "I..."

Jay held Gwen's hair, pulling her back, raising his eyebrow, "Is this going where I think this is going?"

Gwen blinked, "if you think this is going, where this is going."

"What?"

"What?" Gwen freed herself, looking towards MJ, taking a deep breath, speaking in a fast-forward mode, "Ok, so for a long time, there was someone I liked, but I didn't have the guts to say it. But when I awakened my powers, I finally had enough guts to say it. But because of changes, I started as someone else, and I didn't know anything anymore. So I started pushing everyone away, and now here we are!"

"What?"

"Come again?"

"This time a bit slower?"

Gwen took a deep breath, again, standing up, "No! I can't do this!"

Jay held her top, pulling her back down, "I think I understood a bit. You were interested in someone, and then your powers awakened, and you were about to tell this guy when you realized that you were into girls too now and got confused?"

Felicia curiously looked at Gwen, "Is that even possible?"

Jay thought for a bit, "Hm, it might be? Might not be? I mean, it is possible that when the frequency of Gwen matched with the other one, the two shared characteristics. So, it could make it so that Gwen started to like girls?"

He frowned. Even though he said it, he refused the hypothesis. He knew Spider-Gwen, and she wasn't into, "Oh," He widened his mouth in realization, "I get it."

MJ looked up, "explain to me?"

"So, she-mmummmuh," Gwen covered Jay's face, squeezing her eyes shut, "please don't! Let me."

Jay nodded, raising his hand, making Gwen let out a breath, "all right. So, the thing is. MJ, I like you."

"?" MJ blankly looked at Gwen. This wasn't the first time that Gwen said I like you or I love you to MJ. And yet, this time seemed different.

"I mean, I really like you. I have had a crush on you since we were kids, and I tried to tell you. But you were always talking about boys, so I thought you weren't interested. And I didn't mind, but then I got powers, and my confidence increased, and I was about to tell you when I realized I had this sudden interest in men. So I got confused, and I didn't know what to do. There! I said it!"

"Oh, silly Gwen," MJ hugged Gwen, with a smile blooming on her face.

Felicia rolled her eyes before a naughty shine appeared in them. She walked, over sitting beside a confused Gwen, "so you are confused over your sexuality and couldn't decide whether to tell MJ that you had a crush on her or not?"

Gwen confusedly nodded when Felicia leaned in, planting a kiss on Gwen's lips, using her tongue to force her mouth open, sensually kissing her.

MJ's ear twitched, she pulled back, her smile disappeared, she pushed Felicia away, "what are you doing?!"

Gwen's head was still swinging, becoming mush after being kissed a second time when Felicia shrugged, "what? Jay kissed her. Now, I kissed her. She can decide which one she liked or if she likes both."

Jay leaned over, his hand sneaking inside Gwen's clothes, kissing her neck, making Gwen tremble. He planted his lips on hers, his fingers stroking her skin, "yeah, you can decide which one is better."

Gwen hazily looked into his eyes, heavily breathing when MJ pulled her towards her, "No, Gwen is mine!"

Felicia narrowed her eyes, watching her with a smile, stroking her cheeks, "yours? You keep saying that she didn't tell you. But the truth is, the only reason why you are not angry is that you have been hiding a dirty little secret of your own."

Gwen blinked again, looking up, "MJ?"

MJ glanced towards Gwen, looking away when Felicia shifted, sitting behind MJ, wrapping her hands around MJ. One of them moved inside her top, while the other went on her thighs. Felicia nibbled on MJ's ear, fondling her breasts, "what this one didn't you is that she has been whoring around. Even though she has a girlfriend, she loves crawling in our bed. Always spreading her legs, begging to be fucked, desperate to eat me out."

MJ gulped, arching her back, moaning, "No...Gwen...it's not like that..."

Felicia put her hand inside MJ's spandex pants, her slender fingers found their way to the redheads, clit, "it's not? The day after, you didn't come begging for more? You didn't spread your legs, begging to be fucked?"

MJ closed her eyes in shame, "Felicia...please...no..."

Jay kissed Gwen's head, "You look relieved?"

Gwen pressed her lips, smiling, "Yeah...although it hurts like hell, seeing her in someone else arms. But I am used to it by now."

Jay put his arm around her shoulder, pushing her chin towards him, making her face him. She didn't wait for him before she kissed him on her own.

Jay whispered, "you want her?"

"I want you."

18