Chapter 70 – Rattling Message
535 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early morning,

Jay was sitting in the lounge of the Bus, reading a text on his cell. He tapped the pencil on his chin when there was a stir on the sofa.

His attention turned towards the side, watching Skye sit up on the sofa like a frightened rabbit.

He watched her with interest as she wiped away the drool, looking around.

She stared at him with wide eyes, "I fell asleep."

"Yeah, so did she," He pointed towards Monica, sleeping on the other side of the lounge.

Skye let out a breath of relief, plopping down on the sofa, "you could have woken me up."

Jay looked towards his cell, "mmm, I could have. Don't worry, it's not like we were getting anywhere."

Skye took a breath, closing her eyes as he stroked her hair, "we will find a way to catch them, right?"

"Yeah," Jay whispered, "we will. In fact...I could find ways to do it. I know some people that could draw him out. And I think...it's about time I meet them."

Skye opened her eyes, "what were you so focused on? Your cell?"

"Nothing, that's not a job for me."

AIM Headquarters,

Primo rotated a pen on top of his finger, narrowing his eyes staring at an empty place. But it was like he was reading again.

"Mr. Primo, is there something more interesting on your mind?"

Primo looked up, glancing towards Aldrich Killian, who was giving a meeting, "not really. You were saying something?"

Aldrich patted the table in anger, "I need names of everyone that sold out!! Someone is buying our stocks, and right now, they have 29%. I want to know how and who!!"

One of the members spoke, "there is only one company in the world with this kind of power. Stark Industries."

Primo raised his eyes, looking at the old man, "you mean Stark Industry is buying AIM? I doubt it. Tony is an egomaniac. If he planned to buy AIM, then he'd be shouting about it on the camera."

Aldrich nodded, agreeing with him, "that's right. It's not Tony."

"People forget, but Stark Industry isn't Tony Starks anymore. The one that pulled it out of its hole is someone else. And it's just like him, doing everything silently."

Primo leaned back on the chair, shaking the pen, closing his eyes. He didn't think that it would come upon him so soon. Primo wanted to have more shares before meeting with Aldrich, "we need to find more about Jay. What he does, where he eats, where Jay sleeps, the women he sleeps with, everything we can. We need leverage before we talk to someone like that. Especially now that he is a majority shareholder."

Aldrich leaned on the table, putting his hand on it, "I don't want to hear what I need. I want to know that you can do it."

Primo nodded, "I am on it. I know some people. I'll get it done."

"You better." Aldrich stared at him, "we don't have time. I don't know how many more bastards have decided to sell themselves."

Once the meeting was over, Primo went to his office, typing on the computer, checking out an ad, when Maya hurriedly entered the office.

"You look worried," Primo said, minimizing the window.

Maya walked over, pulling the chair to sit adjacent to him, "Aldrich is asking for progress."

Primo looked at her in confusion, "and? What's wrong with that?"

Maya pulled her chair closer, holding his hand, "remember our talks from the last week?"

"Yes, I do."

Maya took a deep breath, "I thought about it, and you were right. The world isn't ready for it, and then I thought about it. We can release the lesser products to the market and use that money for our research. I have always been so busy, so desperate, that I never stopped to think to give it a thought. I want to see how my invention changed the world, but that doesn't mean I hasten it."

Primo raised her chin, "Maya...what are you trying to say?"

"Primo...have you thought about Immortality?"

Primo let out a smile, looking away, making Maya hold his hand, "I know it might sound crazy!"

Primo put his finger on her lips, "shh. I know what you are talking about. I have already thought of that implication. I have even thought about a time where every human could be immortal and what it would mean for our race. You can go that route if you want."

Maya let out a relieved breath, pulling close, "oh, good. And here I thought you would think I am crazy."

Primo stroked her cheek, "if that is what keeps you from destroying the world order, then immortality it is."

Maya rolled her eyes, leaning forward to kiss his lips, "I feel lighter...so much more. Relieved."

Primo kissed back, glancing towards the people passing by, "so? What is the problem?"

Maya put her hands on his thighs, "I want to be immortal, but I am not now. Aldrich is losing his mind, and he wants to start with human trials again."

Primo squeezed his eyes, "I had prior engagements, but this one is more important. Well, now that you are not trying to destroy the world order. There is something I have to tell you. Meet me at my place tonight?"

"Tell me now, and I will meet you."

At Night,

Primo was spooning Maya, lying on the bed, stroking her neck as he kissed her ear.

Maya's breath shuddered, feeling him inside her while she was out of it.

His thumb stroked her lips, whispering, "aren't you curious about the sample."

Maya twisted her body, grinning as she turned her hand to put her palm on his cheek, "I want to so badly...but I don't want you to stop either...and that is saying something."

Primo held her jaw, kissing her mouth, thrusting his tongue inside her as her body rose up, settling down with every thrust of his hips.

Their bodies slapped together as Maya sucked in for every breath that she could from her nose.

"Auhhhh!!!! Ahuhuhuhu!!!! Ahhh!!!! Ahhh!!!!! Aghhhh!!! Auhh, God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maya nearly curled up, closing her eyes, as she gushed out.

But even all that while, she still felt him pounding her body, causing her to become more and more numb, her head floated. Her walls were wrapped around his cock, feeling it throb inside her, when she weakly held his hand, trying to push his away, "No...no....no...ho...not inside. Baby...no..."

Primo gave one deep thrust, stopping inside her body, whispering in her ear, "if you move...I am gonna blow."

His fingers toyed with her pink nipples as he watched her with a smile on his lips.

Maya groaned, trying her best to fight the urge, to not move, "you are evil...pure evil."

Primo chuckled, "I doubt teasing you a bit is evil."

"It's very evil...damn it...I knew no condom was a bad idea...I always let you do whatever you want."

Primo stroked her cheek; his warm orange eyes looked at her half twisted body. He stroked her stomach, "sweetheart...you don't want a child?"

Maya took a shuddering breath, "I do...I really do...but it's too fast...and if I get pregnant now..."

Primo took himself out of her body, kissing her neck, "Maya...our body reproduces because we are mortal. If you become immortal, the would be no need to carry on. There is a high chance..."

Maya rested her back, stroking her stomach, heavily breathing, staring at the roof, "I might...never get to have a child?"

Primo lay down beside her, looking at her, "yeah...I might be the one that put you on this path. So I want to make sure that you know everything that it entails. Immortality isn't all glorious as it sounds. I can help you."

Maya stared at the roof when she confusedly blinked, jerking her head toward him, "why are you talking like that?"

"Talking like?"

Maya sat up, looking down at his face, "the way you say that...it's as if..."

Primo sat up, "Maya...there is no easy way..."

"Oh my God!! You are him!!! You are that Primo! Gosh!! Why didn't I recognize it?! I saw your picture! I saw you on the Tv; for fuck sake, I slept with you, and I didn't recognize you!"

Primo hissed, glancing down, "um...I have a lot to explain...don't I?"

"That's the understatement of the century!"

"Oh sweetheart, I can promise you, there are some mindboggling understatements in the past decade than you'd find in any century."

16