Chapter 75 – (Read the Warning)
725 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I think, I made it clear enough, that Primo and Jay are the same people. Not clones, not duplicates, twins, alter-egos. But the same! So, most shouldn't have a problem with the Primo X Wanda X Jay sex scene. But if you have, then please skip it.) 

Wanda was lying on the sofa of the living room, wearing a hollow-out, see-through sweater, watching the Tv, recently having taken a bath. She was lost in thought when a drop of cold water dripped on her cheek, making her look up, "Jay..."

"Want some breakfast?" Jay was leaning on the couch, with a smile hanging on his face. His hair was wet as he stood there wearing a bathrobe.

A cute grin appeared on Wanda's face, "you?"

"No, edible breakfast," Jay replied with a soft smile.

Wanda put her finger on her lip, chuckling, "you are edible."

Jay shook his head, walking away, "so you don't want any?"

Wanda turned over to her stomach, raising her bare legs, waving them in the air, "I do! I do!"

"Ok!" His voice came from the nearby kitchen, making Wanda turn over to her back, giggling, "haaaahh...too easy."

*Bellring*

Wanda glanced towards the door, "you are waiting for someone?"

"Not really?"

Wanda stood up, walking over with silent foot since she wanted to see if one of his girlfriends came over.

She put her eye over the peephole when she felt goosebumps all over her body.

She hastily opened the door, hiding her body behind the door, looking out, "what are you doing here!"

"Because I need to talk to Jay?" His voice was different from Jay's. If Jay's was charming and captivating, then his was warm and soothing.

He looked at her with a smile, pushing the door, walking inside, leaving her confused. Even as he stood in front of her with his towering height of 6'2.

He leaned over, making her step back, with her back against the wall as he kissed her lips, sucking on them, nibbling.

Wanda kissed him back as his hands slid down her waist, holding her thighs to raise her body. She wrapped her legs around his waist, wrapping her hands around his neck, "Mmmmm...this feels so wrong..."

Primo started kissing her neck, making Wanda groan, clutching a fistful on his hair, rub her body against his, "no...maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

Primo carried her, putting her down on the arm of the sofa, stroking her stomach, touching his white shirt, "really? You don't think this was a good idea. You wet my shirt."

Wanda looked away, "God, you are so embarrassing." Suddenly, her eyes met with scarlet eyes, looking down at her with a pressed smile on his face.

It barely took a moment before her face turned beet red, "Jay!"

Jay leaned on the sofa, with his elbow resting on the crest. With his cheek resting on his palm, "this is so weird."

Primo got down on his knees, putting his head inside her sweater, licking her sweet pussy, talking in a muffled voice, "I know, right."

Wanda raised her back, "mphhhh...Haaah...Jay...Ohhhhhhh."

Jay brushed his finger on her cheeks, "I have had twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, and so much more. I have had sex with two different girls at the same time. But two separate women, two other bodies, two contrasting places. This is the first time I am using two different bodies and being with one woman."

Wanda clutched on his t-shirt, burying her face in his waist, moaning loudly, "ahhh~~~Aghhhhhhhh~~~~~~~Haaaghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Primo's tongue was inside her pussy, with her legs tightly wrapped around his head.

One of her hands was clutched into his hair, shoving his face in her snatch. While her other hand was grasping his bathrobe, burying her face in his waist, feeling an intoxicating orgasm through her body.

Jay moved his hand, massaging her breasts, rubbing her nipple with what was coming out of her hollow-out sweater. 

Her moans turned into a light scream, gushing out, but Primo started drinking her cum, making her feel even more turned on.

Jay stroked her jaw, gulping, "you taste so good. I think I want a second serving."

Primo lapped her tongue, stroking her clit, making Wanda close her eyes with a smile on her face, "weren't you saying it's weird?"

Jay shrugged, tilting his head, "not a bad weird. It feels like when you have sex dreams, and you are having sex in the dream. But there is also a part of you that is watching the dream. Making you feel like you are watching this. What about you?"

Wanda sat up, stroking Primo's soft silky here, glancing back at Jay, "come over."

Jay shifted next to her, sitting down, kissing her neck, putting his hand inside her hair.

Wanda arched her back, holding Jay's face, making Jay smile, nibble on her ears, "I guess that answers my question."

"Hehmhm...Mmmm...Jay...hah...please..." Wanda looked at him with an ardent gaze as he pulled her body over.

She sat down on his lap, spreading her legs, feeling his cock rub her ass crevice.

Wanda raised her body, feeling the head of his cock nudge her tiny asshole before she lowered her body. She arched her back, "Haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...ugh....mphh...mmmmmmmmmm....fuuuuuu."

Wanda leaned her head back on Jay's shoulder, "uuuuuuu...God...you are so thick...maybe this wasn't a good idea after all..."

Primo walked over, stroking her waist, trying to figure out a way to join in when he created a platform of fire to put his knees on. He leaned in, inserting his cock inside her, "then this might be a worse one."

Wanda soundlessly gaped, widening her eyes, "agh...aaakhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...mmmpppphhhhhh...hah...hah...aghhhmiiiiiiiiiiiiiippphhhhhhhh."

Primo stroked her chin, "did you orgasm just by taking in two cocks..."

Wanda looked at him with blank eyes when Jay started moving his hips, and Primo followed the rhythm.

Wanda shook, feeling the two of them crush her between them, getting pounded by the two at the same time.

It was unbelievable; it was something that she had imagined, wondered, but didn't realize would feel so good.

Her head was already dizzy, she didn't know when she lost the speech patterns, but the two were showering her with kisses, her neck was being nibbled at both sides. Her breasts were being played with, and she came too many times to count, too hard, to think.

Everything after that was mostly a numb experience until she came to, looking around with heavy, tired eyes, "did I faint?"

Jay was clothed in his usual pants and a casual t-shirt, drinking coffee, tapping away on his cell, while Primo sat on the sofa chair. He was watching Tv, holding a teacup in his hand.

Jay looked away from his cell, smiling, "well, it was your first experience, and I do have 2000 years of experience. So, it might have been overwhelming. It doesn't help that my physique enhances the effects and pleasure."

Wanda rested her body on his, nuzzling his neck, closing her eyes, "you don't have to make excuses for me."

She let out a satisfied smile, kissing his neck, "that was fun. But why are you still here?"

Primo glanced towards her, "I was having a long talk with Jay about the shares of AIM and what he plans to do with them."

Wanda rolled her eyes, "don't talk like that; it's creepy. It's almost like you are two different people. Btw, why are you drinking tea and coffee at the same time?"

Primo shrugged, "I like to do different things, so I don't get confused with who did what. It's easier that way. This is a new experience, having two of my bodies in the same place. It's like being around a mirror while I am inside and out of the mirror simultaneously. Makes things a bit surreal."

Wanda chuckled, "Now, I am starting to feel surreal. But...hm...AIM...sounds interesting. Can I join in the fun?"

8