Chapter 103 – Think and Decide.
371 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hey guys! Thank you for reading my novel! My exams are going to start next month so please join my Patre-on and support me?! You can read this month's chapters, the next months, and the next.) 

Primo opened his eyes, feeling a hand on his abdomen, lips on his chest, feeling the hairs brush across his body.

He shifted his orange eyes towards the young woman, putting his fingers on her head, "morning."

The woman raised her body, softly sucking on his lips, "morning...Uncle."

Primo rolled his eyes, "can you not call me that. That's just twisted."

Hope grinned, licking his lips, sucking on it, "Oh, but I love it...Uncle."

Primo chuckled, smacking her ass, making her yelp, "you are just saying that to tease me. That snarkiness of yours. I swear I am going to spank it out of you."

Hope bit her lower lip, chucking, grinning, "Is Uncle going to spank his little girl? Punish her?"

Primo sat down on the bed, leaning against the headboard, stroking her head, "I gave you the ammo, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did," Hope sat up, putting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.

She turned, putting her leg on his, stroking his chest, "Uncle...mmph...sorry. Primo...or should I call you...?"

"Primo will do," Primo kissed her head, stroking her hair, "what is it?"

"I am scared...so damn scared," Hope straddled him, nuzzling his neck, with her hands on her shoulder.

Primo stroked her waist, caressing her hair with his other hand, "what happened?"

"There was the new of you dying, and then there was another Earth. And then we get a report from SHIELD, there is another Ant-Man and Wasp on the other Avengers team. I am worried there might be blowback on our family. It's bad for citizens; it's worse when your parent's counterparts are Avengers. I am scared...I am freaking out of my mind."

Primo leaned forward, putting her down on the bed, leaning beside her, stroking her stomach, "sweety...you know that the fire is in you. Nothing would happen to you. Or Hank, or Janet."

Hope rolled her eyes, "yeah, yeah. I know. It protects us from unnatural death, including cancer or any virus. But J- Primo...it doesn't help when you see another Earth in the sky."

Primo cupped her breast, brushing his thumb against her nipple, nibbling on her ear.

Hope squirmed, "uncle...please...listen to me..."

Primo kissed her forehead, "I am hearing...listening. There is something that I haven't told you."

Hope took a deep breath, glancing at him, "what?"

"I lost some of my powers," Primo closed his one eye, wincing.

Hope turned to her side, supporting her head on her elbow, narrowing her eyes, "by some you me?"

"Most?"

"By that?"

"All of them."

"Mm," Hope closed her eyes, "that's the worse timing ever. Like ever."

"Well, there is a price to pay when you merge realities. It's already good enough that I didn't die," Primo chuckled, stroking her waist.

Hope put her hand on his lips, glaring at him, "that...don't say that. Just the thought of that...Uncle..."

She leaned on him, covering his mouth, keeping her head on his chest, "please...that is what terrifies me. Why are you running around trying to be a superhero when you have lost your powers? Are you crazy? What if something happens to you?"

Primo kissed her head, "you know, hearing the same thing, again and again, is getting old. What do you people think I am? I am not weak. I have the tech that is more than enough to defend me. Even recently, on the other Earth. I made a soul-tech that is my new weapon for that body. Don't worry so much."

Hope nibbled on his chest, "people? That makes a girl jealous that I come after people."

"Well, I didn't have much control over when I tell who. But I can tell you this...you are the only other person...who knows who I am. Both sides."

Hope chuckled, pulling her body closer, kissing his lips, "now that's how you make a girl happy. Just the second special."

Primo rolled his eyes, pecking her lip, when Hope stroked his cheek, "how about you try and convince Dad to give me a suit? Mom doesn't mind, but Dad...is adamantly refusing. But if you convince him, with the recent events. He might...see it my way?"

"You know what he is scared of, right? Hank and Janet used too many Pym particles, and now, Hank can't use them anymore. For some reason, Janet didn't build the same problem. But if you go out as Wasp, and when you reach the same point as him. He doesn't want you to live your life in fear, looking over your shoulder."

Hope sat up, "I am already looking over my shoulder. I am goddamn looking in every direction!"

Primo sat up, cupping her neck, putting his forehead on her, "ok, ok...I have...another way. It might be...more unpredictable. You might lose that one extra life and not get powers."

Hope put her hands on his head, clutching his hair, "mmpphhh...if it succeeds?"

"You'll get an ability...most like related to that suit that you always desired, and I get a part of that ability."

Hope chuckled, "is this the soul tech that you created?"

"Yeah, it is."

"I hope you two were going to talk to me before you decide to do anything like that!"

Hope nearly jumped to her feet, "Mom!!!! Are you eavesdropping!"

"Come on, get cleaned, and come down for breakfast, both of you. And we will talk," Janet knocked on the door, walking away.

Hope covered her face, "shit! She knows Mom knows! Oh my God!!"

Primo stood up, "that's all right. I think they knew for quiet sometimes. I could tell from the look in their eyes."

"You didn't tell me?!"

"Because you'd freak out."

"I called you Uncle in front of them; that is so embarrassing!"

Primo opened the door of the connected washroom, "when you are done freaking out. Join me in a bath."

Sometime later,

Primo sat down on the chair, wearing a suit, smelling the scrambled eggs, "these smell so tasty."

"Just shut up and eat." Hank shot a look at him, chewing with strength.

Primo silently ate until Hope had the guts to show up, sitting down, clearing her throat, "Mom...Dad...morning."

Janet looked up, with scrambled egg on her fork, raising it up to her mouth, putting it down, "how long?"

Hope took a deep breath, closing her eyes, "since 1998."

Janet raised her eyebrow, "so, what was it? Some kind of now you are a big girl birthday gift?"

"Ew, Mom!" Hope raised her voice, meeting with a stern gaze from her mother, making her curl her lips, "I might have...taken the gift...in the guise of being drunk."

Hank slammed down the knife and fork, making Hope twitch. Hank looked at her, "this is not on you."

He pointed towards Primo, "do you even know what you are dealing with?! You want to seduce this man?! That's just stupid! If he didn't want to, then you could have done nothing!"

Hope smiled, "I know, that just makes me feel better."

"You, damn it." Hank stood up while Janet smiled, "so, what were you talking about? This new method? Experiment?"

"Could kill, if rejected," Primo shrugged, "but I chose best of the best. I think she won't be rejected."

"What if she dies!" Hank stared at him in anger with wide eyes.

"She loses her extra lifeline."

"No! A big No! We have Scott, he agreed. We teach him, and then we are done!" Hank waved his hand.

Primo leaned back, scratching his ear, "I could use all the help that is needed. We have big trouble to deal with."

Hank frowned, "it's not we. It's you. You have the problem."

"I threw everyone, from Hydra and others in a different dimensional prison. It could have only been accessed by me, and now not even me. Luckily for them, everything is automated in that prison, even has a garden so they won't run out of food, water, and that stuff. Not the point; the point is the ones that I didn't throw inside. They have been released in the past week. Even your Protege is suddenly close to recreating Pym Particles?"

Primo let out a breath, looked at Hank, "we have been invaded; someone is working behind the scenes. WE are in trouble."

Janet looked down, hesitating, "what do you suggest?"

Primo put his elbows on the table, interlocking his fingers, resting his chin on them, "take Extremis. I can rearrange it, work with Pym Particles, giving you two new powers. Extend your life, become younger, make a new suit. Help the world."

He took another breath, standing up, "the worlds need every superhero they can get."

He smiled, patting Hope's head, "it needs Hope, even the guy that is sneaking inside."

Scott stopped, waving his hand, "hello."

Hank scoffed, drinking juice, scoffing, "do it yourself. Deal with it, isn't that what you do?"

"I can't..." Primo looked down, whispering.

"You can! I know who you are! So, don't try to rope Hope into this! You are poisoning her mind!"

Primo slammed his hand down on the table, "damn it!! I can't, Hank!! Before, I was everywhere, in every amber, in every flame. In jealousy, in anger, in passion, in ambition! Even this feeling that you are feeling right now! I could use it to see, to hear! I was a freaking God!"

He let out a breath, slumping his head down, "but now...I don't have that power...I don't know that...I don't know everything. I am not omniscient or nigh-omnipotent anymore. I don't know who is the one behind these events, I don't know what they plan, I don't know the aliens that might be watching us, studying us. I don't know the humans that might betray us for their survival, helping aliens. I don't know so freaking much, and it scares me."

He tightened his jaw, looking up, "I can't just protect Janet...or Hope...or the others. Or revive them if they die. I...NEED...HELP. So for God's sake...get over yourself and think about the world that we live in. Because if you don't, there might not be a world to live in!"

Hank sat down, stunned, "I didn't know...you...lost your powers...?"

Primo took a shuddering breath, picking up his sleeveless black jacket, "think and decide. I have other things to take care of." 

"Primo..." Hope stood up, looking as he passed by Scott, going out without answering.

Scott walked over, stunned, "what did I just hear...did he just say he was near-omniscient and omnipotent?"

Janet sighed, "he was a God...now he is a Man...the timing couldn't be worse...Hank. We need to decide."

11