Chapter 126 – Silent Exchange.
239 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sephiroth silently gazed at the face of the beautiful woman, sleeping in front of him, when her lips moved, "how long are you going to stare?" 

Natasha opened her big, green eyes, gazing back at him, "see something you like?" 

Sephiroth stroked her cheek, his thumb pulled down her lower lip as she looked at him with a seductive gaze, "everything." 

Natasha, lying on her side, lay down on her back, raising her neck, breathing, "then why don't you see more." 

Sephiroth climbed up, lying above her head, resting his face on his palm. As he watched her body, his finger traced her abdomen from above the blanket, "there is something you want to ask?" 

Natasha turned her head towards her right, where he was, looking into his eyes, "what is Jay doing?" 

"I am looking if there is any supervillain that is creating trouble," Sephiroth spoke. 

"What is Primo doing?" 

A light smiled appeared on his face, "exercising, after having dropped Ruby to the school. Getting used to the new Innocence, and then I'll...we'll I haven't thought that far. But I have been planning to visit the Lighthouse. To see Maya and check on the progress of the things." 

"And they know what you are doing?" Natasha raised her eyebrow, making  Sepiroth let out a sigh, "there is no they. I am I...it's like this...can you write with the left and right hand at the same time?" 

Natasha watched him with her big eyes, "I can." 

"Then, can you stop your right hand from writing by using your left hand? But you cannot stop writing with the left."

Natasha thought for a moment, "you mean I have to continue writing with the two hands and use one of them to stop the other? Ok. I can't do that, but I can just put a brake on both and stop them." 

Sephiroth sat up, "yeah, but those breaks? That was what my soul was for. I can't put the breaks on the three lives I am living. Unless...I am forced to sacrifice another. Anyway, did you plan? What are you going to do here?" 

"Yes. I will be working with the Avengers here while Black Widow of this world will live my life." 

"Ah, Is that why you asked for the memory exchange? You want her side of memories while she wants yours?" 

"Yes, Directors of SHIELD would be the only one to know about the exchange." 

"All right, I have it prepared for you. Meet me in the Avengers Tower," Sephiroth stood up, moving towards the bathroom, when Natasha took a deep breath, sitting up, "sure...mind if I join a bath?" 

"Would I ever?" Sephiroth curled his lips. 

A few hours later, 

Sephiroth was walking in an abandoned factory with White as she showed holographic plans of numerous floors of this factory.  

"Sir, I still don't think it's a good idea to build such a large building under Manhattan. Hollowing Manhattan Bedrock? That doesn't seem like a bright idea," White calmly looked at him. 

Sephiroth looked around, "I know. I have something else in mind." 

He looked over towards the entrance, hearing the sound of the footsteps. White looked over, lightly bowing towards Monica, who walked closer, looking at her with interest. 

"Why are you smiling?" Sephiroth looked at her smiling face, narrowing his eyes. 

"Should I be angry that you found my replacement?" 

"I thought you would be." 

Monica looked up with a confident smile, "And what if I am?" 

"Then, I'll tell you that you are a scientist. I need you to focus on your research rather than looking after my every need. I need the results from the research over Dracula." 

Monica glanced away, "all right. I'll do that." 

Sephiroth raised her chin, lightly kissing her lips, whispering, "then come over to my place. Tonight." 

Monica grasped his forearm, kissing him with trembling lips, closing her eyes, "mm." 

Sephiroth pulled away, "was there anything important that you wanted to say?" 

Monica shook her head, "No..." 

"Then I am sending you back," Sephiroth put his hand on her shoulder, and she disappeared. 

White unblinkingly looked towards the place where Monica was standing, "she's...mesmerized by you." 

"I know." 

"She has strong feelings..." 

"I know." 

"And you are using them?" 

"Yeah." 

"Isn't that wrong?" 

"Probably." 

White tilted her head, "if I had feelings...will you use mine?" 

"This part of me will," Sephiroth spread the hologram out, enlarging it to overlap the empty factory, "the other two will treat you with the most care in the world. This part of me is the part that worries if you stay innocent, then the world outside will use you and throw you, trample on you. So...it wants you to be ready." 

White widened her eyes, "right now...you are focusing on me, aren't you? The whole you?" 

"Yes. I am. Because you are important to me," Sephiroth warmly smiled, patting her head, but soon, the warmth disappeared from his eyes and smile. 

Sephiroth glanced towards the factory, "all right. It's time to get to work."

"Yes. Sir," White looked at him with an unwavering gaze as the corner of her lips tugged into a smile. 

Avengers Tower, Leisure Areas, 

Jay raised his head out of the swimming pool, leaning on the side, when she came out of the pool, wrapping her hands around him, kissing, sucking, nibbling his neck. 

Jay stroked her head, putting his hand on her waist, "I thought you'd be satisfied after last night." 

Natasha sucked on his lips, looking into his eyes with a hidden smile, "I am...very satisfied. But there is something about being with this body again...that put's me at ease. The other two are good and all...and I do get a thrill out of that. But..." 

She took a deep breath, nuzzling his neck, "this is where I belong...in these arms. Jay..." 

Jay caressed her hair, lightly smiling, "yeah...?" 

Natasha opened her mouth, closing it again when their Avengers card started ringing. She raised her body, pressing her abdomen against his face, leaning forward to take the card, "let's go." 

Jay rolled his eyes, biting on her stomach, "whoever that is...has the worst timing ever." 

Natasha pushed his head away, smiling, "ouch." 

She gave him a chiding look, getting out of the pool, but rather than the normal way, she crawled out on her four. 

Jay turned over, holding her thighs, burying his face inside her, opening his mouth to suck on the bikini, licking her from over it. 

Natasha grunted, her hands became weak, her body fell forward, her face touching the wet ground as Jay raised his body out of the pool kneeling behind her. 

He put his fingers inside her, making Natasha moan, as she glanced back with vulnerable eyes, asking him in a pleading voice, "Jay...please...let me go?" 

Jay felt his cock twitch; seeing that look on her face, he stood up, "Ok." 

Natasha was caught off guard as he walked away, making her sit up, offended, "ok? Seriously? That's all?" 

"Yeah. You asked me to let go," Jay took the towel, wiping his face, mainly to hide the smile on his lips. 

Natasha scoffed while looking away; she stood up, "ok." 

Jay got dressed, while Natasha wore her clothes and boots, without talking to each other. 

The two took the elevator when Natasha spoke, "you are such a tease." 

"What were you going to say when we were in the pool?" Jay glanced towards her with a smile in his eyes. 

Natasha didn't say anything, making Jay curl his lips, "you really shouldn't be calling me a tease." 

Just when the elevator was about to reach, Jay pushed her against the wall, his lips brushing against her. His scarlet eyes stared in her wanting green eyes, "and I love it...when you are thinking about me." 

The was a ting, and he stood straight, walking out towards the Avenjet, with Natasha following after him. 

Looking at her face, no one could tell that something happened but. 

"Why is your hair wet?" Hawkeye looked at her, shifting his eyes towards Jay, "and why are your hair wet?" 

Natasha took Jay's hands, "he was just showing me something that the other Black Widow liked."

Falcon was walking over when he sucked in a cold breath, "ouch...that must have..." 

Jay freed his hand from her, rolling his eyes, "she's just teasing you. We were at the pool, relaxing. She wanted to know more about the other Earth. Probably Fury asked her to, ever since Wanda came over." 

Natasha stared at him, "what? I couldn't have asked out of my curiosity?" 

Hawkeye looked at her, shrugging his mouth, shaking his head, "No...I believe Jay." 

Falcon nodded, "it was probably Fury." 

Janet chuckled, flying up to them in her tiny form, pushing Natasha, "yeah. Don't listen to them. I know exactly why you went to the pool." 

Natasha chuckled, making Jay scratch his cheek, "I am right here, girls. And blushing." 

Hawkeye pushed him, "come on, pretty boy. Let's go." 

"Uuu...someone's jealous," Falcon grinned, walking inside the Avenjet. 

5