Chapter 151 – Death by Pleasure?
269 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wanda woke up, free of restraints, feeling her body still tingling with pleasure, rubbing her body against Natasha's.

Natasha woke up, feeling Wanda's hand brush against her body, thighs brushing together.

Natasha spoke Wanda's cheek, "Goodmorning."

Wanda locked her lips with Natasha, kissing her with love in her eyes, "Goodmorning, love."

Natasha smiled, picking up her hair, tucking them behind her ear, looking towards the bed, "Where is Jay?"

"He went to the moon with Emma. Hope had to go back, something about exploring the changes in Quantum Realm with her family."

Natasha's seductive eyes got fixed into Wanda's innocent but sensual eyes. Her fingers brushed past Wanda's breasts, latching on her nipple, rubbing it between her finger and thumb, "Does that mean...we are alone?"

Wanda caressed Natasha's back with their bodies were hidden under the blanket, "Precisely, that's what it means."

Natasha dove in, plucking her lips, pulling on her nipple, "Then...we can enjoy each other's company...just us."

Wanda lightly laughed, kissing Natasha, "What is this? Connection because of near-death experience?"

Natasha chuckled, "Death by pleasure?"

Wanda groaned, closing her eyes, "Best death ever."

Natasha slid her hand down to Wanda's waist, "So, are you pregnant?"

Wanda put her hand on Natasha's, "Yeah, twins, with Jay's DNA. Although...it's just a touch of it."

"By Jay...you mean...which Jay?"

"His original body...after three days of intense pleasure? The grudge kind of melts away," Wanda pressed her lips, smiling, "But I already know who my children are going to be since I used my power. I am more interested in your child. The child would be unique in the whole Multiverse, like their father."

Natasha worriedly plopped down on the bed, taking a deep breath, "About that...did you hear about the new update on Primo's directory? The TVA thing?"

Wanda turned on her stomach, resting her chin on her palms, "You want to know if that's true?"

Natasha pressed her lips, "It seems a bit stretched, doesn't it?"

Wanda shook her head, "It's not...he was born in this universe, and as he said, he did gain enlightenment in the sixth minute. From what I saw, when he did, his existence got divided. It changed space and time in those universes, changed the fate of thousand and twenty-four parallel universes. Just so that he could be born. Yet, even that wasn't able to divide his being, causing his last condition, Parallel Locality, Bilocation. That is the result behind what we see now."

Natasha breathed in, staring at the roof, "My child...will it be...? Like him?"

Wanda chuckled, "He went through this...that's why he chose women over the child. But I can tell you...Your child will be talented, but they will be something that you can deal with. He's a miracle...and there is something about him that I don't understand, that he doesn't understand. If we go to the top of Multiverse Heirchy...that is where we'll find the truth about him."

Natasha pressed her lips, closing her eyes, "I can't reach there...hopefully, this child can."

Wanda chuckled, "What are you talking about?"

She inclined forward, taking Natasha's hand, tapping on the white watch, "You have this. Do you know how jealous I was when he gave this to you? I think more than when he decided to propose to you rather than me. This thing...it holds enough power to make sure you can reach the top of the hierarchy. The only reason he has it locked is that he's worried that you'd be drowned by the sudden omnipotence that the watch brings. It was his subtle way of saying, he wants you to be with him, till the end of time."

Natasha breathed in, looking at the watch with a digital screen, "Well, I would have liked better aesthetics."

Wanda giggled, "Well, there is that."

Natasha smiled, kissing Wanda's lips, pushing her tongue inside Wanda's mouth, "Mmhm, he told me to choose a ring...I need someone knowledgeable in that matter."

Wanda turned over with an excited grin, "Awesome! Let me get my hands on that thing!"

Natasha chuckled, opening the virtual catalog of the rings that were there.

Wanda divided them, seeing, "Let's see...the Malukan Rings. They are good, but only when you have a set of ten."

Natasha looked towards her fingers, "Mmm, I can convince him to make those, but I don't want my fingers covered in rings."

"Well, then there is Cosmic Ring. It will give you 15 to 30 meters of reality-warping?"

Natasha pressed her lips, "Temping, but not what I want. I am looking for something that doesn't just give me one power that depends on the Ring. But something that could give me powers even when the Ring is taken, like how this watch makes me stronger every time I get hurt."

"You want something all round, and with you...how about the Dying Will Rings? The one that Primo uses?"

"I don't understand how that works," Natasha shook her head.

"Well, his Ring basically brings out the latent flames from his willpower. It produces a high-density form of energy from your own lifeforce. Because it resonates with your emotions, these flames grow stronger with your experience...but..."

Natasha looked at Wanda's hesitation, "I already have plenty, right?"

"Yes."

"But then Jay's unmatchable?"

"And that Ring gave him an absurd amount of power because of that. Until he lost his soul, his mind weakened, his new body, and he went through a new reincarnation. Because of all that, he has to start from the beginning. You, on the other hand...wouldn't grow at an exponential rate but would be strong from the start."

Natasha took a deep breath, "Ok, so I will have Primo-like powers?"

"No, the flames depend on personality type. With yours...it will be either Mist or Cloud. Mist controls illusions, deceptions, manipulations, but it depends on its core nature. Construction. It allows you to construct illusions, and with my help and enhancement in power...you could make those illusions real."

"Reality warping again?" Natasha rolled her eyes.

"I understand why Reality warping might be hard for you. It's a god-like power that makes others feel you are less human. My parents...felt like that. And with a power like that...you could never make a mistake. Because even with reality-warping...you could never get back to what was original. Anyway, create thousands of illusions before you decide to make those illusions real. And then the real illusions can also disappear without a touch of permanence."

"What kind of illusions?" Natasha curiously looked at Wanda.

"Anything that you'd like as a spy, it would enhance your fighting style and the way of doing things. Also, the real illusions could help you put a sudden acceleration on those wheels and enhance their powers."

Natasha kissed Wanda's lips, "That is a great idea."

Wanda kissed her back, smiling, "I always give the great ideas."

Natasha kissed her back, breathing as their tongue met with one another, "Ummm...what about a ring for him?"

"Just give him an ordinary ring that wouldn't break. He already has the Heart... at this point, more powers will only confuse him."

"He can be confused?" Natasha raised her eyebrows.

Wanda nibbled on Natasha's lower lip, grinning, "You did."

Natasha hesitated, sucking on her lip, "Mm, Wanda...you know everything about him, right? Then do you know..."

She looked into Wanda's eyes, "Why me? In all those universes...why me?"

Wanda chuckled, "Well, for one...he has a thing for red-haired, green-eyed women."

Natasha's head slumped down, chuckling, "That seems to be true...there is you...me?"

"Jean Grey, and Mary Jane Watson."

Natasha was lost in deep thought, "We are going to get married...should I limit his sexual activities?"

Wanda kissed Natasha's cheek, "Sure...you will be the one that would be taking the barrage of his libido. It's already massive...multiply it by three."

Natasha breathed in, closing her eyes, "Ohhhh...don't say it. I still feel like he's inside me...my body is still too sensitive...I think I can live for months or years without more sex."

"You limit it...that would be your condition every day...and since all three bodies would need a release."

"I'll shut up," Natasha pressed her lips, nodding, "Death by pleasure might sound great...but I don't want to die for real."

Wanda giggled, making Natasha look up with a soft smile on her heart-shaped lip. She kissed Wanda sensually, "Is it weird...that I want more now?"

Wanda got on top of her, creating a dildo with crimson energy, which she slowly drove inside Natasha, "I want it took."

Natasha groaned, feeling a dildo go inside her mouth and pussy at the same time, "Mmm, You learned his trick."

Wanda grinned, locking her lips with Natasha's, creating a crimson double-sided dildo in their mouths. It made Natasha's eyes get covered in lust, pulling Wanda. The two kissed with their mouths filled with the dildo until there was a third voice in the room.

"Sir is requesting your presence."

Wanda and Natasha stopped as the crimson energy disappeared, leaving them breathing heavily, "I swear...he chose this time on purpose."

Natasha chuckled, "Which one?"

"Sir Jay."

"I know, but which one?"

"Sir Jay, Jay."

"Oh, that gets confusing."

6