Chapter 156 – Three Children
187 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sokovia, Wanda's Private Hospital, After 00:00 am,

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Jay nervously paced around, shifting from one bed to other, seeing Natasha and Wanda scream in pain.

The two were lying on the hospital beds, secretly having their babies delivered.

The three of them were in Sokovia, in Wanda's private hospitals, laced with anti-magic runes so that Wanda's magic doesn't run out of control. Over the past six months, much of (Omega Earth)Tony's investment was put into hospitals, improving health facilities.

Since it was a secret that Wanda was already pregnant, they were giving birth in secrecy. Because otherwise, there might be people who could guess that the children were his.

Finally, their screams died down, letting Jay sigh in relief, but for once, he didn't know whom to go to first. So he went for the third option, standing where he stood, letting the nurses bring the bloodied children to him.

He walked over, sitting down between Natasha and Wanda, whispering, "Congratulations."

Wanda groaned, breathing heavily, sweat covering her body, "Say that later!! I still have one more to go!!"

Jay chuckled as he put her son in Wanda's hand while placing the daughter in Natasha. Unlike Wanda, who only slightly calmed down, still reeling with the thought that there was one more to go. Natasha was feeling dazed, blissful happiness, hugging her daughter.

Tears were starting to well up in Natasha's eyes as she hugged her daughter, wrapped around in cloth, with blood on her body.

Natasha started sobbing when Jay stroked her head, "Hey...it's real...you don't have to fear...cry...or worry. It's fine."

Natasha sniffed, nodding, biting her teeth as Jay stroked her head.

Wanda gently smiled, looking towards Natasha, when the child inside her started causing her pain, "Aghhhh!!! Take him out of me!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jay started laughing, making Wanda curse, "You find it funnyyyy!!!!! You~~!!!!'

Jay covered her mouth before she could say anything, kissing her head, "Sorry, sorry. You are doing so good, love. Just a little more."

In the morning,

Jay was dozing off while sitting on the sofa when he woke up, rubbing his eyes. He held his head, walking over to Natasha's and Wanda's room, peeking inside.

Ordinarily, they'd have to stay at the hospital, but Wanda just wanted to sleep in her own bed. And who could say no to her, which was why the doctors, the nurses, everyone had to come over to keep an eye on her and the children.

Jay was about to close the seam when he felt a movement; a sultry voice entered his ear, "Jay..."

Jay stopped, opening the door further, whispering, "You need something?"

Natasha lowered the blanket, "Yes...come here."

Jay hesitated, stepping inside the room, gently closed the door behind him. He silently stepped to her side, standing beside her, "Yes?"

Natasha raised the blanket, looking up at him, smiling, "Lie down with me."

Jay hesitated, putting his cell on silent as he lay down on the bed, covering themselves with the blanket.

Jay's fingers brushed against her cheek, kissing her forehead, "You should rest."

Natasha closed her eyes, putting her palm on his chest, "You look worried..."

"No, no, it's nothing."

"Jay...tell me...?" Natasha put her head on his chest, "You don't understand how important this is for me. Before, I didn't mind...since I kept a few secrets of my own. But now things are different...now that Lavena is born...I want to know everything. It only worries me more...thinking that there might be a threat...that my child might be in danger."

Jay stroked her head, softly speaking, whispering, "Ok. But...Lavena? Is that the name we decided?"

Natasha smiled, with her lips pressed, "Now it's Lavena...Lavena Romanoff Scarlet...Or Lavena S. Romanoff? Whichever one you like."

Jay blinked, kissing her ear, "Ok, we can decide that later on. Rest."

"First, tell me, what are you worried about?"

"There is another Convergence that's about to take place," Jay softly said.

"Another Universe?" Natasha nearly felt a heart attack coming.

"No, no. It's a Convergence between Nine Realms...meaning that Asgard, Earth, and the other seven realms would be in the same plane. Monsters from other Realms could invade Earth...and maybe some alien races as well. Earth's defense would be the weakest in the next few days."

Natasha stroked his head, hugging him closely, "You don't have to worry about it...Omega Flight is active now...they can handle it."

Jay put his hand on her waist, closing his eyes, "There might be casualties."

"That's not on you."

"I might have said something like not dealing with problems, threats, taking a back seat and all. But now that it's here...Natasha...I can't do it. I can't just stay back and let there be casualties."

Natasha let out a smile, "Ok...think about that tomorrow...sleep with me for now."

"Yeah."

Evening,

Jay woke up, feeling two bodies wrapped around his, looking at the roof. He closed his eyes, smiling, "Awake?"

"No..."

"Not yet."

Jay sat up, with his back resting against the headboard as Natasha's and Wanda's heads slid down to his thighs. He stroked their heads, "I can't believe it..."

"What?" Wanda asked, with her head buried in his thigh.

"We have...children..." Jay whispered. The only reason why they didn't have to run and hold the children was that they hired nurses to take care of these things in shifts.

The work they did and their jobs didn't allow them to spend all day at home. Well, today was an exception.

Wanda opened her eyes, rolling them cutely, "I had to go through hours of pain. So I do believe."

Natasha started chuckling, her chest heaving when Jay stroked their cheeks, "Not like that...have you two ever thought...we have children. What are we going to tell them in the future? When they want to know about their father. Lavena has a father...but what about Tommy and Billy?"

Wanda sat up, putting her head on his shoulder, "They might not have a father...but they'd have an Uncle who loves them so much."

Natasha sat up, furrowing her brows, "No...that's not fair to you or those children."

Wanda smiled, "It's ok...I understand. It's not like I can tell them that their father married two women."

Jay held Wanda's hand, "Wanda...I still have two bodies on Earth. If you don't mind...Can you?"

Wanda looked up in surprise, "You want Tommy and Billy to think?"

"Yeah, if they ask...then tell them that Sephiroth is their father."

Wanda raised her head, kissing his lips, closing her eyes, "Jay...I love you."

Natasha stroked Jay's chest, smiling as she said something, "You know that you can marry him by getting married through Sephiroth's body?"

Wanda rolled her eyes, "I don't mind...actually...officially getting married would be nice. But Jay hasn't exactly built the best of a reputation as Sephiroth. You do know what would happen if I married him?"

Natasha tilted her head, "You think? I feel that after everything Jay did on Omega Earth in the past 9 months as Sephiroth. The views about him have massively changed."

Jay nodded, "That they have...although they are still suspicious and unsure."

"The resistance should be far below what you think," Natasha chuckled, "The two of us are already married."

Wanda hesitated when Jay stroked her head, whispering, "I do want to get married to you, Wanda."

Wanda tucked her hair back, whispering, "That's ...not fair."

Jay chuckled, kissing her forehead, "Sorry...but I am never fair." 

Omega Earth, Xavier's School,

Sephiroth walked through the mansion's halls, wearing a turtleneck green sweater, his hands inside black pants. His hairs were tied in a low ponytail, trailing over his shoulder.

There were a few students passing by him as he directly walked to his room, sitting down on the bed. He just sat when the door opened, making him look at the young woman with auburn hair with a streak of white in the front, "Seph."

Sephiroth crossed his legs, reclining, "Rogue, you need something?"

"I...needed your help," Rogue hesitantly nodded, when a smile appeared on Sephiroth's lips, "I was expecting you to come to me...much, much earlier."

4