Chapter 159 – Longer Interview
179 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you talking about?" Natasha curiously, confusedly looked at Felicia, "Why would you think Jay is the father of Wanda's children?"

Felicia's eyes twitched. She was so sure that Natasha would know everything about Jay and his activities.

"No...I...um," Felicia seemed to be out of words, making Natasha burst out in a chuckle.

Jay let out a breath, letting out a smile, "She knows everything about me...Natasha is just pulling your leg."

Gwen let out a long breath, "Oh, good. Really scared me to death."

Jay held Lavena in his arms, "Guys...I am really sorry that I didn't tell you sooner."

Felicia raised her eyebrow, crossing her legs, "Is that all you are sorry about?"

"About not coming to meet you sooner?"

"And?"

"About not informing you?"

"And?"

"Um...not coming to congratulate you and tell you how proud I am?"

"Keep going?" Felicia tried to hide the smile that was appearing on her lips.

Jay placed Lavena in Natasha's hands before moving towards Felicia, stroking her soft cheeks. He brushed her platinum white hair back, placing his lips on hers, "And I missed you."

Felicia tried to resist him but soon melted in his arms, leaning backward on the chair. Gwen hastily darted her eyes between Felicia, Jay, and Natasha, covering her mouth, "Wow, that's hot."

Natasha curled her lips, raising Lavena. With her face towards Jay and Felicia, "See, your Papa is a shameless womanizer, kissing other women in front of your mother."

Jay stopped, nibbling on his lower lip, asking for a moment from Felicia. He turned around, kneeling in front of Lavena, seeing her big, red-pink eyes, her gaping mouth, "Baby, no. Don't listen to your mother; close your eyes. Come on, sweety, close your eyes?"

Jay raised Lavena's hand, holding her palms in front of her eyes, shaking them until he put them on her eyes. She started giggling, making Jay kiss her forehead, "Guuud girl, guud. Now stay like this and don't listen to your mother."

Natasha pulled on Jay's cheek, glaring down at him, "Now you are going to tell my daughter to rebel against me? You dare?"

Jay grinned, "Then stop radicalizing my daughter against me."

"Aw, the three of you are such a cute family!" Gwen was fawning over, tilting left and right.

Felicia reluctantly smiled, "Mm, you really are."

Jay held Natasha's hand, interlocking his fingers with hers, whispering, "Are we a cute family?"

Natasha was gently grinning, "They say we are."

"Then maybe we are."

Felicia cleared her throat, "Sorry to disturb this. Can we continue our interview?"

Jay held Natasha's hand, sitting down beside her, "Ok, let's continue the interview first, and then we'll talk later."

After the interview,

"Thank you for this. It will be on air by eight," Felicia stood up, packing her things.

Natasha stood up, holding a sleepy Lavena, "Lavena is tired after her first interview. I am going to put her to bed."

Jay watched her departing back as she turned her head, giving him a reassuring look and smile. He thankfully smiled back at her.

"Gwen, we should get back," Felicia started walking off when Jay held her hand, pulling her down.

Felicia fell down on the sofa, seeing Jay's piercing scarlet eyes, "I am sorry for disturbing you."

Jay traced her thighs, running his hand over her stocking, kissing her neck, kissing her lips.

Felicia closed her eyes, getting lost in his kisses, entangling her tongue around his, feeling her breath stop.

"Gwen...record this."

Gwen sat down on the sofa's ledge, with her feet on the cushion, "Already am."

Felicia spread her legs when Jay held her head, kissing her cleavage; his fingers brushed against her panties, sliding it to the side. His fingers entered her body, her warm walls wrapped around his finger, "You are awfully wet for someone who seems to be angry."

"Nearly a year...you left us alone for nearly a year...left me alone...what did you think would happen? I have been wet since the moment I knew I was going to come to meet you."

Jay sat down, facing Gwen, smiling at Felicia, "Show me."

Felicia glared at him, "Really? After leaving me sexually frustrated for so long...you are going to do this?"

Jay didn't hesitate, smiling, "Yes, I will."

Felicia was frustrated, but she stood in front of him, nibbling on her lower lip. She ran her hand over her body, bending down to show her ass to Jay. She lifted her skirt, pulling down her panties, showing her dripping pussy to Jay.

Felicia brushed her nails against the pussy, spreading it, "Please...give me some."

Jay took out his cock, putting his hands on her ass, kneading it, leaning forward to smell it, kiss it.

Felicia moaned, seeing the camera in front of her face, watching Gwen, who was leaning backward. Gwen's legs were on the table, her legs spread, her fingers inside her pants, fingering herself as she recorded everything.

Jay pulled Felicia down, putting his cock in her pussy, cupping her breasts, her head resting against his chest. He kneaded on her breasts, seeing her relaxed expression, "I missed this pussy. But it's different."

Gwen grinned, "It's been used by MJ...a lot...she has been filing in for you...literally."

Felicia arched her back, feeling his hand on her clit, "Ahhh~~!!! But...but...I still love you the most."

She raised her head, kissing his lips, "I tried to stop MJ...but...she's reallly...ahhh...hurt...hurt...after...you left us."

Jay held her, closing his eyes, passionately kissing her, swinging his hips, "Sorry...sorry...sorry...I know...I know...I was ...wrong."

Gwen adjusted the camera to record everything when Natasha entered the frame. She was wearing a red robe, sitting on the sofa like her, with her feet on the cushion, ass near Jay's head. Even from here, Gwen could see Natasha's bare thighs.

Natasha stroked Jay's head, "Enjoying yourself some black cat?"

Jay opened his scarlet eyes, taking Natasha's hand, putting it on his lips, kissing it.

Felicia was loudly moaning when she raised parted her lips. She licked on Natasha's fingers, where her tongue met with Jay's.

Natasha turned her eyes towards Gwen, gesturing for her to come closer.

Gwen put down the camera, adjusting so that it records everything before she happily rushed on the sofa, sitting down between Natasha's legs, smelling her, "You smell so great."

Gwen brushed her face against Natasha's thighs, whispering, "Can I? Really?"

Natasha wrapped her legs around Gwen's head, burying Gwen's face in her groin, "Now that I am his wife...I need to support him, right?"

Night,

"MJ's going to be really angry," Gwen was sprawled on the bed, among other naked bodies that were entangled with each other.

"Why?" Natasha curiously asked; her face was near Gwen's feet, stroking them.

"Well...we are late. So MJ will realize we ended up in the bed...without her. She's going to be upset," Gwen softly pressed her lips.

Natasha raised her body, slapping Jay's forehead, "All your fault...who does that? Leaving these girls like that."

Jay was blankly staring at the roof, feeling Felicia's head on his stomach, resting his hand on her waist, "Huh...sorry. I had just lost all my powers...become weak...had no idea about what to do in the dangerous world. Wanda wouldn't let me out of her sight...and then I didn't want to become mentally insane, so I went to the Omega Earth."

Felica purred, opening her eyes, "Doesn't explain the last nine months...you had nine months to come and meet us."

"I...I was experiencing the crisis of faith."

"What?" Natasha and Gwen both sat up in surprise. Even Felicia lifted her head, "What?"

Jay scratched his cheek, "I was...wondering if I should be...just loyal to Natasha...and Wanda."

Gwen rolled her eyes, "First of all, that sentence is wrong."

Natasha stopped her, "Let me complete the second of all. If that was all, then you should have asked me. I would have told you that one of these women would kill you if you even tried leaving them all. I'd rather have you womanizing around me alive... than having you loyal to me when dead."

Felicia chuckled, "MJ might just kill you now, let alone who knows how many women you have. And everyone seems to have superpowers, right?"

"Should I blush?"

5