Chapter 163 – Growing Children
165 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Papa!! Papa!!!"

Jay opened his eyes, looking at a cute little face in front of his eyes, her reddish-pink eyes. Her eyes were glittering, waiting for him to wake up.

It was a girl the age of three and four, with bloody-red hair, just looking at her face made Jay smile, "Hey, love."

Lavena giggled, falling in his arm, kissing his cheek, "Papa, take me out to play?"

Jay chuckled, pulling her cute cheek, "Ok, sweety. Let's go out."

"You are going nowhere."

Lavena's smile disappeared as she squeezed her mouth, wrinkling her nose, looking angry. She jerked her head back, glaring at the biggest enemy of fun.

Natasha walked down from the stairs, narrowing her eyes, "This naughty girl came to me to ask about going outside to play. She still hasn't even done her homework."

Jay stroked Lavena's head, sitting up on the sofa, looking at Natasha walking down the stairs, "It's ok if she wants to play. She is still small...she can study later."

Natasha sat down on the sofa, pulling, smirking Lavena's cheek, "These three children are growing at an accelerated rate. Do you want them to grow up and be illiterate?"

It had only been a week since the Convergence of Nine Realms, and then one day, Lavena learned how to talk and abruptly grew in age. As if in competition, Thomas and Billy grew as well, matching Lavena in age. It happened faster than they thought, but it wasn't unexpected.

Jay picked up Lavina, "She can study later, Right?"

Lavena hastily nodded, "Papa is always right."

Natasha held her head, following the two out of the house, to the garden.

It only took a few moments after they left the house when two more children came running, "Lavena!!! Lavena!!"

"Tommy!! Billy!!" Lavena jumped down from Jay's arms, running with to the two of them, grinning happily.

Natasha let out a smile, hugging Jay's arm, "Do you always have to make me the bad guy?"

Jay chuckled, walking over to Wanda, sitting on a table in the garden, drinking tea, "You should learn something from Wanda; she is so relaxed."

"Because I know that the children will learn when the time is right," Wanda calmly put two teacups in front of them, smiling.

"Yes, yes, the children will learn!" With a blast in the air, Pietro appeared behind them. He took up an apple from the fruit basket, "Let them play!"

He rushed away, going over to play with the three children, making Wanda, Jay, and Natasha chuckle, "I guess someone has company."

Wanda smiled, "He couldn't be any happier...and it was just yesterday when he was trying to beat the shit out of Jay."

Jay rolled his eyes, "You had to tell him that I made you pregnant?"

"What else was I going to say," Wanda held his hand, "He had known for a long time that I was in love with you."

Natasha smiled, "So...you have decided to stay? You won't go to OE?"

Wanda rested her face on Jay's back palm, smiling, "Not really. Even though I know it's him...it's just him with another face and name. But I either want to be known as your wife...or I'll be fine with keeping the name of my children's father a secret." 

Jay kissed her ear, "Sorry, Wanda."

Wanda rubbed his hair, grinning, "Moreover, Natasha is here."

Natasha leaned forward on the table, grinning, "Right, I am here."

"Wow, way to make your husband feel like a third wheel," Jay slumped down on the table.

Wanda rubbed his back, "That's not why you are upset, are you?"

"He's upset because he couldn't take care of Malekith," Natasha scratched Jay's ear, making him twitch and relax.

Jay sat up, taking Natasha's hand away from his ear, "That's not the point."

"Not all enemies will be stupid enough that they keep underestimating the creatures and heroes. There are bound to be intelligent enemies, who realize the weak points, exploit them. Next time, there might be a situation where my other bodies can't reach where I am, where you are. What then? I don't want to feel powerless if someone tries to hurt Lavena, Tommy, or Billy."

Wanda hesitated, "I can understand...how hard it must be for you...losing all that strength."

Jay leaned back on the chair, tilting his head back, "It's not all that actually...When I was trying to destroy the reality stone...I was actually siphoning energy with the Heart of the Innocence. I already had a thousand and twenty-four points of energy for my mind. Other than that, I had access to about a thousand points, then I got another thousand from the reality stone."

"Just thousand?" Natasha raised her eyebrow.

"About that," Jay crossed his legs. He looked up at the sky, "I am keeping most of the energy from both the stones in the Heart of Innocence. I am saving it just in case the stones come together...I need another weapon that can counter them. But I still have about two thousand energy points to spare...I am thinking about upgrading Crown Clown and X-Gloves."

"You are not one to talk...if you haven't done it already, there must be a reason, right?" Natasha narrowed her eyes, leisurely watching him.

"Well...I am sure that it would be enough..."

Omega Earth's Moon, Bunker,

"Jay? Jay?"

"Hm," Sephiroth was standing in front of the window, looking at the Earth. He tilted his head to the side, "Yeah? What is it? And how many times have I told you that don't call me by my name?"

Emma apologized, "Sorry, a force of habit. It's done."

Sephiroth gave Earth the last look, turning to follow Emma to the upper decks. There was a monitoring room in the upper decks.

It was a large spherical room with just a cylindrical pedestal in between and nothing else.

Emma put her hand on the pedestal, and thousands of screens appeared on the spherical walls of the room. The other lights in the room dimmed, making Sephiroth narrow his eyes.

On each screen was a different picture, acting as video cams, with a green light at the top of the cylindrical pedestal.

Emma put her hand on the pedestal, "Oracle, separate the feeds per the Earths."

"Yes."

Sephiroth looked at left and right, the two separated feed, "How many are these?"

"More than two hundred thousand, and still increasing."

"Oracle, do you have enough capacity?"

"Yes, we have enough capacity."

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes, "Good. Then start focusing on mutants. I want every last bit of the information on this topic, the mutants that are hiding, the mutants that have recently awakened. The large groups, small groups, hidden groups, underground groups, I need to know the whereabouts of every mutant on Earth and every Anti-mutant on Earth."

"Yes, Sir. It will take time for my reach to cover every corner of the Earth."

Sephiroth looked towards Emma, who nodded, flicking her to create a keyboard, opening a project folder, "Monica and I have been working on this. We have been sharing technologies with a few countries, helping them produce satellites and launch satellites. These have our backdoor, which would allow us...if needed to access their feeds."

"What about underground?"

"Alia and George are working on that."

"Ok, Oracle. Get me as much information as you can," Sephiroth let out a smile, turning back to leave the room.

Emma followed after him, "Seph, will you stop? Why are you in such a hurry?"

Sephiroth's stopped, looking back towards Emma, "What is it?"

Emma hugged him, putting her head on his chest, closing her eyes, "Just stop."

Sephiroth caressed her hair, whispering, "Good job, love."

Emma let out a smile, stroking his back, "That's all I needed to hear."

For the past nine months, she worked towards active programs to grant High Powered Plasma Guns to police. All of which would be activated and controlled by the Oracle.

The specialty about Oracle was that it wasn't just any Artificial Intelligence. It was made from the morality of numerous members of Omega Flight. Jay, both Tonys, Captain Amerca's, and others. From Agents to Heroes to Visionaries.

Oracle itself was made from dozens of smaller AI's.

It was a massive project that took everything that she had. Just to complete this project on time. Although she had to use her powers to convince a few groups of people.

Even so, it wasn't a great risk since once this project started showing results, no one doubted anything.

Her tense body relaxed in Sephiroth's arms as he cupped her face, raising it to kiss her lips.

Emma closed her eyes, holding his shoulders, kissing him back.

"Sir."

Emma stopped, curling her lips as she and Sephiroth looked towards Commander White, "Yes?"

"The two biodroids that you designed. They have been completed."

"I see...keep them in stasis."

4