Chapter 165 – Young Avengers from Earth – 616
158 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hulk and Hawkeye were abducted," Jay was laughing, sitting outside in the ground on a round table. He was having his breakfast with Wanda, Natasha, Thomas, Billy, Lavena, and Illyana.

It was just then that a call came with an emergency signal. Only for it to become a joke.

Natasha put her thumb in front of her mouth, "Haha, I think you should be worried about those who kidnapped Hulk and Hawkeye."

Anthony 'Tony' Stark from Omega Earth rubbed his head, "No. I have a headache about the fact that they escaped our detection and then kidnapped two heroes from under our noses."

"I think you are pressuring yourself too much," Wanda prepared the toast, putting it on the children's plate.

"We are just starting to build our defenses, and then there are aliens that have broken the strongest of defenses. This must be a dangerous group for sure. But...it's Hulk we are talking about...he'll be fine," Jay reassured Anthony.

Anthony scratched his hair, "Wanda, can't you tell me anything about this?"

Wanda stopped, using the knife to cut a window-sized space, peeling it to peek inside, "I can...they have been taken by someone called Mojo. A Galactic Fighting Tournament."

She closed the window, "Don't worry, they will find their way out."

"Mama, awesome!!" Thomas, who had been curiously watching, clapped gleefully.

His brother and step-sister followed, "Mama, awesome!! Aunt, awesome!!"

Illyana was hesitating about what to say, but she chose to silently eat.

Natasha spread butter on a toast, putting it on Illyana's plate, stroking her head, "Wanda is awesome, isn't she?"

Illyana looked up, feeling her eyes becoming wet, looking towards the plate, filling her mouth with the toast.

"I am not going to ask what that was," Anthony's hologram that was in the middle of the table saw this too.

Jay put his hand on the hologram, "Bye, Anthony. They will be fine; just be ready to capture a spaceship."

He dropped the palm to the table, closing the hologram, "Finally, some peace."

Wanda stopped in mid-movement, looking up, "You jinxed it."

She raised her hands, creating a scarlet portal from which took the shape of a star, turning blue as seven people landed in front of them.

"Be careful! Something changed with my portal!!" The dark-skinned girl in the front was ready to fight, with the other six behind her getting into position when they noticed the breakfast table.

The seven of them saw Wanda, Natasha, Jay, and four children, eating breakfast, trying to hold back their laughter.

Jay took a deep breath, bursting out in chuckle, stopping right after, "Right, I totally jinxed it."

Lavena climbed on the chair, excitedly pointing at the boy with a red cloak, "Billy!! Billy!!"

Her eyes darted between the young boy and then her brother, "Papa! Mama! Aunt! Two Billy!"

Natasha curiously took Lavena in her arm, putting her on her lap, looking at the young boy in the crown of seven young heroes, "Billy? Is that really Billy? How can you tell? They don't look the same?"

"Same!! Mama! Inside same!" Lavena was super excited as if she had seen something amazing.

Unlike her suspicious mother, her brothers believed her without a second thought. The two jumped down from the chair, circling around Wiccan, "Are you, my brother?"

"Are you me?"

"This cloak looks so cool!"

"Mom! I want one!"

Miss America covered her face, "What are the chances...well, it's better than the apocalyptic worlds we have been to."

Wanda watched Billy with a smile when she raised her hand, creating a table filled with food, water, juices.

Her eyes moved from the black girl, Miss America, to the teenage Loki, to a black boy wearing round gold glasses Prodigy. To white-haired white-beard young-looking man Noh-Varr, to Kate Bishop, finally landing on the golden-haired boy, the Hulking, Teddy.

"Loki, Prodigy David, Marvel Boy Noh-Varr, Hawkeye Kate Bishop, Hulking Teddy, America Chavez Miss America, Wiccan Billy. Welcome to our Earth," Wanda softly said, "Would you like something to eat?"

Loki laughed, "Hahaha, to fall in the hands of the Scarlet Witch, and a strong one at that."

He happily sat down, smelling the food, "This is all so tasty."

Marvel Boy, Prodigy, Miss America sat down right after, followed by Hawkeye, Hulking, and Wiccan.

Miss America looked up at Scarlet Witch, "So what are you? How do you know about us? About me?"

"Because Primo has been watching you since the moment you entered the Multiverse, and every time that you jumped," Jay smiled.

"It's an interesting predicament that you got yourself in, getting the attention of the parasite like a mother."

"Primo!" Miss America stood up, growling, "You know him! What do you mean he has been watching me?"

Wanda smiled at her, "At one time, only one person can cross from one universe to the other." 

Miss America frowned, "That never happened to me...but I might have heard something similar."

"As I said, Primo has been watching you. Because no one can jump from one universe to another without the will of Primo," Jay turned his eyes towards others.

"You people have been able to travel because his will allows it."

Prodigy removed his glasses, "Then why can Pietriot take Speed? Shouldn't Primo have stopped that?"

Wanda shook her head, "It's all for a much larger purpose."

Loki pointed at another Earth in the sky, "Is there an Incruision going on? Should we be worried?"

Prodigy raised his head, "Right. I noticed that too...but what is that scarlet sea? Some kind of energy? Is it helping the two universes merge?"

"Right, that's what is happening. The two universes are merging together," Jay nodded.

Prodigy frowned, "How is that possible...if it was possible, then Avengers from our Earth would have done that."

"Wait," He figured something out, "Is it because of Primo? It doesn't seem like a coincidence that the universe Primo lives in just happens to have an Incursion...could it-"

"Ok, stop there, boy," Jay light said, "We understand what is happening; this is not your problem to deal with."

Prodigy hesitated, nodding, closing his mouth.

Loki grinned, looking at Jay, "Wow, you are an impressive bunch of people, but who are you?"

Jay pointed up at the scarlet sea, "J. C. Scarlet, that sea up there is my soul which is helping the universe merge."

"Huh, your soul," Loki stared at the sky, "I am mildly impressed."

"It's you?" Prodigy was momentarily confused.

Wanda clicked the fork and knife together, "Enough about us. You children have been chasing after Patriot through multiple universes. You all must be tired...have something to eat, and have some rest. We can talk later."

Loki looked at Jay with interest, "Say if your soul is up there...and the feeling you give isn't all that strong...so you are weak, aren't you?"

"Papa is not weak!"

Lavena had been leisurely eating, observing the strange visitors when she jumped up, hearing the rude words.

Natasha stroked Lavena's head, "Baby, your Papa is very weak, so drink milk and become strong so you can protect him when you grow up!"

Jay rolled his eyes, "Thank you for your kind support, wife."

Lavena's eyes turned, feeling the prospects; she stood on Natasha's thighs, patting Jay's head, "Don't worry, Papa! I will grow up and protect you."

As she said, her body got covered in scarlet light, turning into a beautiful young girl of nine-ten years old. Even though she barely turned into a ten-year-old little girl, there was a regal aura around her.

"Not fair!!" Tommy gasped, "Mama said no turning bigger!"

Billy nodded, "Yes!! That's not fair!"

Abruptly, the two of them changed, turning ten years old, physically and mentally.

Tommy spoke, "Now, don't go becoming bigger, or our homework will increase."

Wanda rubbed her head, shooting a look towards Natasha, "You just had to go ahead and say something like that?"

Natasha innocently shrugged, "I was just hoping she drinks her milk."

Jay smiled, taking Lavena in his arms,  "It's all Natasha's fault."

He kissed her head, "But my little darling looks so beautiful."

Lavena softly smiled, kissing Jay's cheek, "I can protect Papa now."

"Oh, really? Why don't we try that," Even as a teenager, Loki was still hellbent on provoking. He created a green ball of magic, throwing towards Jay when a scarlet shine appeared in Lavena's reddish-pink eyes.

Other than Loke, the other six Young Avengers were focusing on eating without caring about Loki's schadenfreude when they felt an overwhelming influence cover them.

The seven of felt overwhelming pressure on their mind, their body, feeling their breath stop, their heard stop. Young Avengers thought process slowed down when it abruptly disappeared, leaving them sweaty and gasping for air.

They looked up towards Lavena, seeing Jay covering her eyes with a soft smile on his face, "There is a reason why I took the surname Scarlet. It represents...me, my lineage. Something that I never wanted to pass down in the past 20,000 years. Lavena...be careful with this power...or it will eat you from inside out, destroy you."

Lavena put her palms on his, removing them from her eyes, having restored to their normal self, "Don't worry, Papa...I will only use these powers to protect."

Natasha kissed her head, "That's like my girl."

Loki laughed, "O-"

His laughter stopped when Wiccan covered his mouth with his energy, "I think we have given them...and had enough trouble for one day. We should leave."

Wanda shook her head, "The way you are now...you are not ready to face what waits for you ahead."

"It's just Patriot, right? We can handle it," Wiccan curiously looked at Wanda.

Wanda hesitated, turning her eyes towards Jay, who nodded, "It's not Patriot...it's Mother. You should train while you can...Wanda will teach you to reach your full potential."

6