Chapter 170 – Toward Evolution
157 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Squadron Supreme was a team from the Omega Universe. They wanted to be superheroes, but they took control of their world, forcing them to submit.

When the people of the planet didn't submit, they destroyed them. This was the information in the drive of Hyperion, the data that Jay took as Sephiroth.

He not only knew who the Squadron was. But also knew when they came, and even that they came to Secret Earth. Lorelei was the only surprise in this equation.

"Welcome."

Tony lifted his head, looking at the man wearing a superhero costume with red wings, "You are?"

"Nighthawk," Nighthawk proudly said, "I am the Leader of Squadron Supreme."

Bruce Banner looked at the massive hall, "Hoh, this is quite a place. Shouldn't we have a headquarters like this?"

"We already have Omega Flight."

"Yeah...but there are too many people there," Bruce curled his lips, "It's better like this, empty and all."

Pietro stroked his head, "Are we going to just talk or attack too?"

He just said when someone punched him, leaving behind a red trail, when Pietro turned into silver flash, colliding against the red one, "Fight it is!"

Banner turned into Hulk, going to the left side of the circular hall, "Who's my opponent?"

A man surrounded by the green glow stepped near him, "My name is Nuke."

Tony moved to the front, "I will take care of this one."

Jay stepped to the right side of the room, closely watching the covered in a green, violet, yellow, orange colored bodysuit, "I can smell it on you. The reality stone."

Doctor Spectrum struggled when there was a glow on his left hand, "You should leave."

"Crown Clown," Jay whispered; the white cowl appeared on him as he put his hands together. Before, Jay had to transmute his left hand into the sword. But now that the Crown Clown had grown in power, he could transmute and produce a left hand simultaneously.

There was a burst of white electric energy as his left hand turned into a broadsword.

"These stones are starting to annoy me," Jay narrowed his eyes, rushing forward towards Doctor Spectrum.

Doctor Spectrum created a forcefield, but Jay's body just phased through it. He swung the broadsword, which didn't hurt Doctor Spectrum, but it smashed the Power Prism and Reality stone out of Doctor Spectrum's grasp.

Doctor Spectrum stepped back, removing his mask, revealing a man with black skin, very short white hair, "Be...be careful! That prism...that prism."

Jay confusedly looked at him, "You are telling me to be careful?"

"Billy...my name is Billy...that prism had been controlling me."

"Oh," Jay glanced towards the prism and reality stone, coming together to form a copy of Doctor Spectrum, "Those two...that prism is sentient."

"Mr. Billy, get away from here."

Jay just said when the new Doctor Spectrum fired a beam.

Jay used the broadsword to defend against, narrowing his scarlet eyes. The way things were now, it would be hard for him to win against this tag team.

'Heart...Evolve the Crown Clown.'

'2000 Energy Points.'

Jay's lips curved into a smile, "Do it."

Before, he was only left with 2000 Points, but Illyana was special. Before what she went through, she created an illusionary dimension, where she went to escape from reality.

Because she went to that place so many times, it became real, which was an immense help to him. When her powers were converted to Innocence, Heart gained a stable source of energy and 1000 Points of initial energy. He had enough to spare. 

Abruptly, a white light wrapped around Jay, the Crown Clown twisted, turned, forming a cocoon which floated in the air, covering the room in white shine.

Doctor Spectrum (Prism) scoffed, "Foolish human."

He raised his hand when there was a blue trail and a punch through him away, "Hehe!!"

Doctor Spectrum fell down when he used energy to stand up, "Who!"

A blue sphere of energy hit him in the chest, causing him to fall again, roll on the ground. He stood up again, "WHO!!"

He just stood up when a blue sword passed through his leg, cutting his energy body, "Aghhhhhhh!!"

Doctor Spectrum looked up, seeing a young girl with dried blood-colored hair, reddish-pink eyes smiling at him, "Papa is a bit busy, but you can play with us?"

Tommy appeared beside her with super speed, "Hehe! This is so much fun! No wonder Uncle Pietro enjoys this so much."

Illyana teleported beside them, leaving a white trail behind her, tilting her head, "It doesn't look all that hard. He's actually weak."

Doctor Spectrum's body was covered in red light, "I will show you who is weak."

Doctor Spectrum created hard light, which was about to hit the three children when a blue energy shield appeared, forcefully changing the direction of the light.

The hard light went through the roof, creating a smooth hole in it.

"Lavena...it's dangerous," Illyana put her sword in front of her to defend. The only reason why they didn't get hurt was that Lavena put Billy in charge of defending and attacking from a distance.

Lavena raised her hand, creating a window from her fingers, "Block."

The space around Doctor Spectrum twisted, creating a sealed box with a door wrapped around in chains.

But red energy started eroding the reality of this box when Lavena smiled, "Even if you have infinite energy...you do not have infinite time."

"Infinite boxes!"

As soon as one box was eroded, the other took its place, keeping him in check.

Lavena held her head, "I can't beat them in terms of energy, but I can keep them trapped for a little while."

Illyana tilted her head, with a blue glow in her eyes, "I can help you restore your energy."

Billy walked up close to them, "Maybe I can too...share my energy with you?"

Tommy ran in circles around them, coming to a stop in frustration, "I can't do anything like that."

Lavena looked up when Nuke's body came towards them, but Hulk appeared, holding Nuke's leg, slamming him down, "Sorry...sorry...you kids ok?"

"Yes! Uncle Banner, go!! We will cheer for you!" Billy's eyes shone seeing Hulk so up close.

Hulk was the most popular hero among the children; even Billy and Tommy were fans of Hulk.

Nuke used the opportunity that Hulk was distracted to get hold of the Hulk, "I will be taking all this Gamma energy."

Bruce struggled, feeling his body tremble, getting his energy drained, "Ughhh!!! Kids! Getaway!"

Tommy puffed his chest out, "Don't worry! I will save you!"

"No!!"

But Tommy didn't hear, he flashed, the time flowed down around him, and he punched Nuke thousands of times. His powers not only allowed him to run faster but also caused the time to turn slowly. Because of that, when he punched a thousand times, ten thousand times, the forces of each punch collected.

When the time starts moving, the punch of each force is acted upon the person at once, causing massive damage.

Once Tommy came back, Nuke abruptly got blasted away, dragging across the empty room, creating a gorge on the ground.

Hulk got up on his feet, slapping his chest, dazedly looking at Tommy, "Good job. I...I'll go deal with him..."

Tommy grinned, waving his hand, "I'll be right here! If you need help."

Banner walked away, growling, with the size of his body increasing, "Now...I am angry."

"Heh, he really is angry."

Billy looked up, seeing a man covered in silver symbiote armor, which opened up from around his face, revealing a grinning silver-haired man, "You kids had fun?"

Tommy appeared around him, seeing the man that his uncle was dragging, "So much fun! Uncle...who is this? He runs fast? He talks fast?"

Pietro squatted in front of Tommy, patting his head, "Hehe, all that. How's your guy?"

"I trapped him," Lavena proudly raised her chin when Tony flew over, holding Nighthawk in his hand, "Why are you children here?"

Lavena pointed at the roof, where Jay was wrapped in a cocoon, "Papa said that there was another infinity stone...he needed Hearts help. But Papa needs time."

"Another infinity stone?" Tony frowned inside the armor, "Jarvis, scan."

"Sir, that box is blocking any signs of scanning. But there are traces of reality stone from Omega Universe around here."

"Another one," Tony's nano armor retreated, revealing his frowning face, "These stones...aren't they too active? They are everywhere."

"Forget it...let Jay deal with that. Pietro, go bring Zarda."

"Yes," Pietro moved at high speed, going, coming back empty-handed.

He scratched his cheek, "She's not there. Lorelei isn't there either."

"What about Sif? Wasn't she guarding them?"

"Knocked out."

Tony looked towards Hulk and Nuke, "Take care of children, and I will help Hulk take care of that guy."

Pietro stopped Tony, "I think we need your help here."

"Hm?" Tony looked towards the box, seeing numerous boxes appear trying to hold back prism and stone.

But a red light destroyed all of them, breaking them down as a hoarse voice entered their ear, "I am all-powerful!! I am supreme!!"

Lavena's breathing became erratic, her face became flushed, "I can't...hold them back."

Pietro ran but got swatted back by the forefield while Tony's missiles and lasers disappeared.

"Run!" Tony fired up his thrusters, ready to pick up the children.

"No need."

Tony nearly stumbled forward, looking up towards the cocoon, seeing a portion of it break. It revealed a glowing scarlet eye that sent fear down the spine of the onlooker, "Reality and Me...we go way back."

6