Chapter 179 – Hisako Ichiki/Armor
134 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sephiroth held the boy with two piercings at the base of his ears, wearing red t-shirts and a mole under his lips.

"How did you?" Ororo was blank, "He was just...a monster...how did he...you?"

Ororo held her head, "Did you warp reality? But you shouldn't be able to do something like this with just that...can you?"

"It's not that," Sephiroth put the boy against the wall, "I just inserted a past in the boy. A past where he was never taken and never experimented on. What you see is a result of that past."

"What? How? ...That bookmark?"

"Is an Innocence," Sephiroth got on his feet, "You under why I didn't want others around? They already don't trust me...I don't even know where Scott would go with this."

Ororo let out a breathy smile, "Heh, so you do care."

"It's not that I care about Scott, but he still has some reputation in the X-Men. I hate making my work harder," Sephiroth walked deeper inside.

Ororo hastily caught up to him, stroking his back, "Ok, ok, whatever you say."

Sephiroth smiled, glancing back at her, "Again, I am starting to lose my patience with you."

Ororo linked her arm to his, smiling, "Then lose it."

The two of them walked to the other end of the facility when Ororo spoke, "Is there really anything here?"

"There is light," Sephiroth took a few more steps, reaching the end of the hall, stepping inside a room.

There were numerous green jars with luminescent liquid in them. Which made Ororo look around, "What is this place?"

"Some kind of operation room," Sephiroth looked at the pod in the center, crossing over to it. He looked inside the pod, seeing a young girl inside it.

"Hmm," Sephiroth took the bookmark off his neck, which phased through the chain, turning into a Tsuba.

Sephiroth dug his finger inside the pod's glass, pulling it off. He pierced the Tsuba in her body, reading her history, when a surprised smile appeared on his lips, "Interesting."

The Tsuba turned into a bookmark, which Sephiroth hung on his neck.

Ororo raised her body, patting the young girl's cheek, "How is she? Is she alright?"

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes, "Hisako is going to be fine."

He slid his hand to her palm, rubbing his thumb on her palm when it brushed against a burn mark, "I also found something interesting in her history. I am starting to get a solid idea about what is really going on here."

"Hisako is her name?"

"Hisako Ichiki," Sephiroth just said when Hisako moaned, sitting up.

Ororo hastily held her, "It's ok...it's ok...we are not with the people that kidnapped you."

Hisako looked at Ororo with blurred eyes, taking a deep breath when she noticed another presence. She turned her eyes towards the side, seeing a tall, towering man with silver hair tied into a low ponytail that trailed to his chest. He wore a black trench coat, his cat-like green eyes looking down on her.

Hisako blinked; she rubbed her eyes, looking at him again, sitting up, gulping, "Mr. Sephiroth?"

Sephiroth lightly nodded when Hisako sat up, fidgeting, "I-I-I-I...I am a fan!!! No, can you understand Japanese?"

Sephiroth put his fingers on Hisako's forehead, making her mind go blank for a moment.

She started speaking in English without even realizing, "I am a fan!! A big fan!! I have been following everything you do! Even your social media! Although I know it's not you...!" 

Sephiroth turned around, "If you can talk, then start walking."

Hisako didn't mind; she started grinning, fawning, "That's so Sephiroth!"

Ororo held her head, "Oh boy, someone's going to hate this."

She shook her head, helping Hisako get on her feet; this was an overarching theme of the last year. Even the new mutants that were saved by Sephiroth and that came to Xavier Institute seemed to be the fan of Sephiroth.

Sephiroth was famous for the backstory that he had, the mutant clone of the savior. AIM tried to create a savior of their own, and they succeeded when they devised Sephiroth.

What he did in just one year was more than anyone had done for mutants since the day that the mutants first appeared.

"Storm!!"  Ororo was just helping Hisako get on her feet when Scott came running over, blocking the entrance to the operation room.

Ororo looked up, "Scott, what happened?"

Scott confusedly looked at the room, seeing Sephiroth a few steps away from him and Ororo helping a young girl walk, "I just saw...we just saw a young boy outside. I thought..."

Ororo let out a sigh, without saying anything, "These children were kidnapped by someone for the purpose of experimenting. We were just on time to save them."

"Were we in time? Or were they put here just for that?" Scott looked towards Sephiroth, who didn't even give him the time of day.

Ororo frowned, "Scott, there is a limit to everything. You have crossed yours far too many times. Jean didn't leave because Sephiroth came over; she left because she needed space."

Scott grunted, looking away as Hisako's eyes darted between the two. She was about to ask Ororo when Emma Frost, Hank, Logan walked in, with Logan carrying the boy on his back.

"You found another one," Hank's eyes fell on Hisako as he looked around the hall, "But...don't you think it's too quiet?"

"Yeep!" Hisako jumped up, seeing the numerous robots drop down from the roof surrounding them.

"Ugh," Logan looked at the robots, shooting a look towards Hank, "You just had to say something."

Sephiroth glanced around, raising his hand, and a Masamune appeared on his left hand. There was a ting, and the robots were cut apart while Sephiroth took out Book of the end from his neck.

He pierced the floor with the Tsuba, and everything around them changed. The old, abandoned building turned brand new, turning into a research facility, "This should remove any other trap left by the U-Men."

"Wow!! How did you do that?! Can you heal? Did you remove the damage? Warp reality? MM-mm-mm?"

Ororo covered Hisako's mouth, making Hisako struggle, "What were the U-Men even doing with these children?"

"What else? Taking out their organs," Scott frowned, "That's what the U-Men do, trade the Mutant organs."

Ororo hesitated; from what she saw, this time, the experiment was different.

"So no one is going to talk about how is turned an old broken place into new?" Logan dazedly looked around at the bright room, "Is there still electricity here?"

Sephiroth shook his head, "From what I saw, that's not what they were doing. They seem to be putting organs of different mutants into one...if I had to guess..."

Hisako removed Ororo's palm from her mouth, widening her eyes, "They were trying to make something like you?"

Suddenly, every eye turned towards her, when she realized something, "Not that I mean you are a thing...I mean...someone like you...a mutant with...I..."

She closed her mouth, putting Ororo's palm on her mouth, tightly holding it in place.

"I know what I am. You are right...U-Men might be trying to recreate Emma's experiment on a much smaller scale. Not 50...but 5 organs."

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes; the U-Men played different roles in different universes.

In some, they were the humans that believed in transpeciesism, being humans with mutant organs. Becoming something superior to the two. In this one, the U-Men seemed something different; he just wasn't sure what.

"Anyway, since this wasn't the source of power, then it would be another spot. We should get moving."

Hank hesitated, "We should drop the children to the town and have some rest. We can move tomorrow."

"No. Tomorrow...might just be too late," Sephiroth narrowed his eyes, "Logan can drop the boy back home. We need to leave for another facility."

"And the girl?" Hank curiously looked towards Hisako.

"She...?" Sephiroth glanced towards her, smiling, "She has something to do with all this. You'll understand."

Hank rubbed his head, seeing Sephiroth walk out of the room, "Can he not be so cryptic every time."

Hisako's eyes were shining, "Do I get to come? But I haven't awakened my abilities? I only used them once as a child."

Emma smiled, "Don't worry. I'll teach you."

5