Chapter 193 – Still a God
135 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xandar, Random Island,

Primo was sitting under the tree on the Island, relaxing when a portal opened in front of him. His eyes turned towards the opening, watching Thanos walkout, with Nebula and Gamora by his side.

He didn't speak, just looked around, taking in the scent of flowers, hearing the voice of water crashing against the Island, "Is this the place you have chosen? For your end? It's a good place for your grave."

Primo smiled, looking at Thanos, "You remember what we discussed when we last talked?"

Thanos raised his hand, and another portal appeared beneath him. His space throne appeared from below him. He sat down on the space throne, "Yes. I just had a talk about it with your son. I said, for balance, half of the population must be wiped out. "

"And I said that there are other ways around it, increasing the size and resources of the universe by using those stones."

"It will still create a greater disaster, floods, landslides, earthquakes. The land would tear itself apart, the structures would fall, the result could be anything. The difference is...in my scenario, the rich, poor, evil, innocent, will die. In yours, the innocents would die, the young and old would die, but rich, greedy, strong would live," Thanos smiled, "Which is why you were against it."

"You must have thought of the same thing when you saw the Convergence, right? You have seen the power of Heart. When it has the energy from all six stones, it will evolve, becoming more powerful than them," Primo looked into the sky, whispering.

"Maybe," Thanos narrowed his eyes, "But I have already made a deal with Death. I cannot turn back. Once I am done with you...I'll go for the Heart and see it for myself."

Primo sighed, "For all the craziness, I didn't dislike you. If you won't turn back on your own..."

His arms got covered in red gloves with a blue gem on them, two long-barreled silver guns appeared on his hand. He raised one of them, pointing at Thanos, "Then so be it."

Primo fired a red beam, which multiplied. But rather than dividing, it increased in size. It covered Thanos's whole body, tearing the Island and the sea into two, leaving Xandar's atmosphere.

When the light from the beam cleared, Thanos stood there, without a single injury, looking towards his hand, "Disintegration? Amusing power. But you have grown far too weak." 

Even though nothing happened to him, Nebula and Gemora hid as far as they could. Just being near the beam nearly made them feel death loom over them a thousand times.

Thanos looked down with saddened eyes, "Having fallen from your throne of the strongest being of the known universe to something so pitiful that you would play with the toys. I will free you of your misery."

Primo raised his hands, and the red gloves changed, turning into Vongola Version X, Cambio Forma. They turned into red gloves with the gauntlet, firing soft orange flames from the elbow end.

"Just try," Primo smiled, firing two massive orange cannons that evaporated the sea as far as the eyes could see. But this time, it didn't pass through Thanos. It just collided against an invisible wall, stopping in place.

Even so, the after-effects were enough to burn down the sea, but Primo didn't even flinch.

"As I thought...you somehow gained the abilities of space stone and power stone," Primo narrowed his eyes, "How?"

"Death has existed since the beginning of time. There are ways that the Death has which you don't."

"Death isn't allowed to interfere this much...it would break the balance," Primo furrowed his brows.

"You are forgetting that the universe has changed until the two universes fully merge; Death has some leeway. Moreover, it's not that Death's hands are bound by laws. She just chooses not to interfere," Thanos walked forward, "Enough of this. Out of respect for you...I gave you time, but you chose to use kids' toys rather than fight me."

Primo scratched his chin, "Although I know this isn't going to work, but how about this?"

Orange flames wrapped around his hand, surrounded by black thunder, "Gravity Spheres."

Human-sized gravity balls appeared around Thanos, stretching his body from all sides. The gravity attracted Thanos in all directions, trying to rip apart his body, atom by atom.

Just then, the gravity force increased; the gravity spheres turned into black holes, which further merged into one, trying to swallow Thanos.

Thanos glanced back, "So the toy does have some firepower, but now...it's useless on me."

Thanos punched backward, and the space behind him cracked, turning the black hole into nothingness. Once the reality broke, it started repairing itself, filling it.

Primo's mouth twitched, "She really spared no expense in making you stronger."

Thanos glanced towards Primo, "It might be because you kept souls from her. You try to go against nature, trying to twist it into what you would seem fit. It's in your nature to refuse what is there, to deny, and to want more. Now, you have angered nature itself."

Primo chuckled, taking a step back; a knife cut the air in front of him as he created a gravity sphere, trapping Nebula on it, "Now, girl. This is no place for you."

He turned his eyes towards Gamora, standing a few steps behind Nebula, "You want to try?"

Gamora shook her head, taking a few steps backward.

Primo shook his head, "These two... remind me of my granddaughters. One is adopted, so she tries too hard to keep everyone happy. Another one...well, she just wants to spread her wings."

"Children are like that; you try hard to teach them, but they never listen. They always think that they are more intelligent."

Primo smiled, shaking his hands; the gloves started breaking apart. They turned into nano-bio-ites which disappeared into the skin, "Well...do you ever plan to attack?"

Thanos narrowed his eyes. When he had time to attack, he became cautious, "You don't plan to fight anyone?"

Primo looked towards his hand, shifting his eyes towards Gamora, "Have you heard about me?"

Gamora hesitated, nodded, "Yes, the strongest man in the universe...or now you can the known universe. Everyone has heard legends about you...just no one knew that you were a human."

"Strongest as in?" Primo curiously asked.

"Unrivaled? Your strength was unbeatable," Gamora confusedly asked, ignoring Nebula's groans, struggling to get free.

Primo shook his head, "That's actually not true...I wasn't just the strongest in terms of power but also unbeatable in terms of technology. The thing is, you can lose power...but you rarely lose knowledge."

Thanos's lips curled into a smile, "So these powers were technology?"

Primo nodded, "Yes, kind of like Iron Man's suit, but not exactly. Nanotechnology allows me to copy any technology, recreate it. But Organites allow me to change my physique at will so that my body can handle that ability."

"It's an impressive technology, far more than Tony's. If only you didn't have to face me," Thanos shook his head, "But I will pry these technologies out of your dead body."

Primo chuckled, "I will tell you one last interesting fact...did you know that the Heart has a will of its own? It might be in someone else's body, but as it grows stronger, it's spreading its reach, recruiting its own soldier that will protect it from beings like you. When you decided you were going to go after the Heart, it reached out to me. It helped me evolve, recreate a technology that I couldn't have on my own. Organites are at the top of their branch...but nanites? They have picomites above them. I'll show you what happens when they come together."

"Picomites?" While Thanos was frowning, Gamora involuntarily asked.

"Picomites, they are like nanites, just their size is a trillionth of a meter. Or for you, it would be the size of 10 to the power -12. This size allows me to manipulate matter at chemical, atomic, and even sub-atomic start. I can go into the science of how it can break down and re-organize any underlying material without surgical or mechanical needs. But...I can just show you," Primo raised his hand towards, and something came out, although it was invisible to the eye. But just before he changed, anything Primo turned his eyes towards Thanos.

"She's your daughter...do you mind?"

Thanos shook his head, smiling, "No. I am interested in where you are going with this."

Primo straightened his curled fingers, causing Nebula's body to break down at the subatomic level. But from the visible eye, her body changed like an image. Her cyborg skin turned into natural skin, her cybernetic parts turned organic, with pure black hairs appearing on her head.

The gravity spheres that held her in place disappeared, letting Nebula fall on the ground.

"Huh? Ah...this...what..." Nebula confusedly touched her body, seeing what had happened. There was a smile filled with joy on her face when she realized something.

She raised her hand, and her left hand turned cybernetic with lightning surrounding her palm, making her grin wider.

Primo smiled at her, "I granted your new body the same attributes as they were before. They can be further enhanced by transforming into a cyborg. I ever gave you the laser eyes and some level of electricity manipulation. Hope you like it."

"I...I...thank you," Nebula clenched her fist, "Now I will use this power to kill you."

Gamora's mouth twitched while Thanos shook his head, hearing Primo laugh. Before she could move, Thanos raised his hand, "Enough, Nebula, stay back."

Thanos looked at Primo, "So once a God...always a God? Very well, today I'll kill a God."

Primo's body flashed, making Thanos feel something change, "I call this Fantasia. You don't just face me...you face every literature, every history, every comic that I have ever read. You face imagination."

Thanos smiled with eagerness, "I will crush it."

2