Chapter 204 – Dark Universe
109 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay walked on the barren, dark purple land of the Dark Earth. His eyes were glancing around. There were mindless clay monsters all around him. They had a single eye on their face, looking like dwarf cyclops, "Hmm, not a good place for sightseeing."

The Darkforce that was inside him, he was using one-third of his mind and Sephiroth body to keep it trapped. But it still had other uses, like using the Darkforce to cloak himself. Because of that, he could walk here freely.

Still, walking on the same planet that he lived. Seeing every sign of civilization wiped off the surface of the Earth.

"This is depressing," Even now, he could feel the death of billions of souls from all over the planet.

"I shouldn't be here," He rubbed the back of his neck, taking a deep breath of Darkforce, turning around to leave.

He just took a few steps when something landed behind him, "Now, now, don't tell me that you didn't like my home."

Jay chuckled, turning around, seeing Iron Man land behind him, "Ah, even as a puppet...you don't change."

His eyes scanned the dark red armor with a green glow coming from crevices, "At least your fashion sense became better. It only took the end of the world."

Iron Man launched himself, creating two energy blades, endeavoring to cut Jay apart, "You wish you had my fashion sense."

Jay chuckled, dodging the slashes like a leaf, "And your narcissism hasn't changed either."

"Do you know what color people without fashion wear?" Iron Man jumped up with energy swords that appeared from his legs, rotating at a fast speed like a grinder.

Jay surfed back on the matter beneath his legs, but Iron Man didn't give an inch, making Jay smile. He flicked his hand, and Iron Man's body got shot to the side, cutting the ground apart.

He walked towards him, adjusting his long black coat, "I know. It's black. The easiest color to wear."

Iron Man turned on his feet, pointing his repulsor towards Jay, with the green ruins lighting upon his armor, "Well, this place doesn't welcome washed-up people."

He fired two green beams, making Jay rotate his finger in retaliation. In response to that, the beam turned, becoming faster when Jay swiped his finger forward, smashing into Iron Man.

Jay put one hand inside his pocket, rubbing his eyes with the other, "What did you expect would happen when you came here? You'd kick my ass. Take me to Dormammu? Or something like that?"

Iron Man lifted him from the broken ground, collecting all his energy in the unibeam, "Something like that!"

He fired a massive beam towards Jay when it turned right in front of his face, taking a sharp left. It took another left and then another before hitting Iron Man in the face.

"What the hell are you?!" Dark Tony's mask broke in half, revealing his green-eyed face.

Jay scratched the back of his neck, "Well...it's kind of hard to explain, but let's just say..."

He glanced towards Dark Tony, and with a flash, the armor broke apart, "Let's just say that I don't have to tell you shit."

Jay flicked his fingers towards him, and Tony's body got pulled, stopping in front of him, floating, "Goodbye, Tony."

He clenched a fist, crushing all of his internal organs but the brain, watching the light disappear from his eyes. The green glow was the first to disappear when a smile appeared on his lips, the relieved expression on his face, "Thank you...kick...his...ass..."

Jay closed his eyes, letting out a smile patting Tony's shoulder, breaking his body apart on an atomic level, "Sure, my friend."

He stood there for a moment until someone tried to sneak upon him. His senses sharpened, surrounding the person by his mind.

"I am not an enemy," The woman behind raised her hands, making Jay look back at the familiar voice. He smiled, "Ah, I was wondering if you survived or not."

Scarlet Witch raised her hands, "You know me...good. I am the last survivor of this universe."

"Hmm," Jay looked towards Tony's armor when Scarlet Witch spoke, "You didn't have to kill him. I could have saved him."

"Saved him? From what? From the past? The people he killed? The nightmares? Or use him to fight against Dormammu until he burned out? Granting them a quick death is the best I can do for them."

Scarlet Witch narrowed her eyes for a moment, "He could have the chance to redeem himself."

"Redeem himself for what? Being the victim of the hunger of primordial entity," Jay shot a look back at Scarlet Witch.

She shook her head, "You wouldn't understand. We should leave. This place will be swarmed by the mindless one."

"Tony wasn't exactly a master of this field, but you know what I did, right?"

"You mean Telekinesis? Yes."

Jay lightly smiled, "It's the simplest of powers, the ability to control what you see with your mind. Most humans only see what is visible to them, what they can feel, and so they can only use this ability to its basic levels. But what can you do when you see the world on a conceptual level?"

"World on a conceptual level?" 'Scarlet Witch' involuntarily said before flying backward.

A smile appeared on Jay's lips; he snapped his finger, creating a shockwave that moved in all directions, tearing every Mindless One apart on a molecular level. Be it the land, the air, the sky, the Mindless Ones.

Even the 'Scarlet Witch' broke apart on the molecular level before reforming into something else.

"You still surprise me," The red demon laughed, "I planned to use you Heroes to weaken Dormammu. But to think you'd recognize me."

"Recognise you? I can see you plain as day," Jay turned back, shaking his head, "It did come to me as a surprise that you managed to merge with your counterpart. Still, I can understand you being the conceptual being."

Mephisto rubbed his chin, tilting his head, "So we fight till death do us part?"

"No, not really," Jay took Iron Man's armor, "You know the best way to take down Dormammu or weaken him. Do you want to use the Heroes? Go ahead. They should be here soon."

Mephisto's eyes shined, with a tug on the corner of his lips, "Aren't you a Hero? Should you be letting a demon go free?"

"Hero...?" Jay's footsteps paused, "I think I stopped being a Hero a while ago. Now...hmph."

He disappeared, leaving behind Mephisto, who turned into Scarlet Witch, chuckling.

Sokovia,

Jay appeared in Wanda's mansion, seeing Natasha pace in front of the holograms. His eyes turned towards Lavena and Gali, sitting on the sofa, impatient. Tommy and Billy were sitting beside them as Tommy tried flirting with Gali.

"Dad!" Lavena stood up, "I should be out there. I could do so much more!"

Jay patted her head, turning his eyes towards Tommy, "Seriously? At the end of the world...all you can think about is flirting?"

Tommy grinned, exchanging a look with silent Billy, "We all know where that comes from?!"

"Umm..." Jay scratched his cheek when Billy smiled, "Ah, he got you good, Dad."

Jay rolled his eyes, "Just shut up and stop flirting with your sister's girlfriend."

"Daddd! Pay attention!"

"Huh...? Yeah. I am paying attention," Jay patted Lavena's cheek, "There is no need to go out. Wanda has a field around Sokovia that will protect it from any invasion."

Jay sat down on the sofa, letting out a breath, "The best thing that you can do to help is to know your place on the board."

"I know! And I can help! So can Gali! She can eat Dormammu's energy, making him much weaker!"

Natasha cut the call she was on, walking over, "That's not what your father means. You are his one and only weakness. It's far too dangerous for you to go out right now."

"Wow, Natasha. I feel so loved right now," Tommy grinned, teasing.

Billy put his hands inside his hoody, leaning back, "You know what mom means. Lavena's powers are closer to our father's. She sees the world the same way as him. If she gets taken by Dormammu's powers like Captain America of Dark Universe did. Dad will lose his greatest advantage...and then? It's a battle between a cosmic entity and dried-up Dad."

Tommy groaned, "Geez, are you really my brother? I know all that."

Jay patted Lavena's cheek, walking towards Natasha, "Listen to your brother's. Stay at home and let Galacta protect you."

Natasha wrapped her hands around him, kissing Jay's lips, closing her eyes, "Sorry you had to do that."

Jay gently kissed her back, "No. I am glad that it was me. Be careful of the armor. It still has the Darkforce."

"What about you?" Natasha combed through his hair, worriedly looking at him.

"I'll be fine. I have a plan for that."

"You better," Natasha whispered, kissing his cheeks, "Kids, take care of your father."

"Yeah! Will do."

0