Chapter 206 – Shit Happens!
103 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So it's decided, Doctor Strange from Secret Earth with Time Stone, Tony Stark from Secret Earth and his magical abilities. Thor from Omega Asgard, Hulk from Omega Earth will form one team. The Fantastic Four will be the other team," Nick Fury looked at the eight heroes in front of him.

"Your goal is to...what is your goal again?" Nick rubbed his head, "I have no idea what you people plan to do."

Tony cleared his throat to speak, but Anthony spoke before him, "Why does he get to go? I should be the one going. My prediction system will guide us to victory."

"Because he has learned magic," Captain America was sitting near Nick Fury, shooting a look towards Anthony.

"I still don't believe in magic," Anthony scoffed.

"Yeah, that's what I like about you. That's what makes us different," Tony patted Anthony's back, smirking, "And me stronger, better, smarter."

"You wish," Anthony rolled his eyes, "I can do the same thing with technology."

Secret Earth,

Natasha held onto Jay's clothes, pushing him against the door, with intense music playing behind them. With the same intensity, she kissed him, her tongue rolling in his mouth, her eyes closed.

Jay turned her, pushing her back against the wall, passionately sucking on her tongue, pulling her legs up.

Natasha moved on to wrap her hands around his head, legs around his waist, enveloping his body. When Jay pulled away from her a little. He gently, softly, brushed his lips against hers, "What do you want?"

Natasha sucked on his upper lip, running her fingers through his hair, "Why do you think today is any special?"

"Natasha," Jay walked over to the bed, carrying her, throwing her down, "Tell me."

Natasha lay on the bed, her red hair sprawled over. Her tight clothes accentuated her body as she curved her body, raising her one knee, "Really? You are just going to throw me away?"

Jay sat down on the bed, pulling her stocking-covered leg, stroking it, whispering, "Babe, wife, I am not going to throw you."

"Uhh," Natasha groaned, "Don't say it."

"I already did. Now, what do you want to ask for?"

Natasha wriggled, rotating on the bed until her head touched his lap. She raised her body, putting her cheek on his lap as he caressed her hair, "What is it?"

"I want to go the Dark Earth."

"Ok."

Natasha rolled her eyes, "What, ok? I might have much greater strength than before, but not enough to go for a walk in a domain where three Dormammu's are running wild. I want that silly title of yours...higher level."

Jay shook his head, "No, I am not giving you free reigns because I know without them, you won't be going."

Two soft hands wrapped around his neck, two thumbs stroking his jaw, tilting his head backward, planting her lips on his, "Natasha isn't going alone."

Jay gently kissed Jean Grey when Natasha lifted his t-shirt, kissing his abdomen. He groaned as Natasha opened the button of his pants, trying to pull them down. When she couldn't, she tore them apart, taking his hard cock out of his underwear, lovingly stroking it, "Please? Jay?"

Jean licked his ear, stroking his lip, "Say yes...and both of us will reward you nicely."

Jay gently kissed Jean's lips, looking into her eyes, whispering, "I am not saying no in the capacity of being a man, husband. Or even the owner of that watch, controller of that technology. But as a father. If Natasha goes to Dark Universe, then Lavena will find out, and the children? They won't just stay behind. She can't go."

Natasha stroked his thighs, kissing them, his waist, massaging his cock with one hand, "You can keep them in place?"

"I can't," Jay stroked his thumb on the back of Natasha's neck, whispering, "The more Darkforce spreads, the weaker I get. Lavena's sight...she'll find the causality that she needs to slip out of my control. Billy isn't weak either...rather, he might be the strongest. Let alone...that Galacta might act scared...but now that she knows Lavena will protect her. Let's just say...I might not be able to hold them back."

Natasha raised her body, pulling up her skirt, kissing Jay's collarbone, whispering, "That's a good...good reason. Still...I can stay here...I'll go crazy...Jay. I need to be there."

Jay held onto her waist, closing his eyes as she slid his cock inside of her, lowering her body. She kissed his neck, "Please?"

He closed his eyes as Jean showered his face with kisses, gripping on his hair, pulling his head back to bury between her breasts. She raised Natasha's head from Jay's chest, kissing her lips as Natasha kissed back, swaying her hips on Jay's thighs.

Jean whispered, "Last time when this happened, everyone was filled with fear...this time...it's lust. What is this? Last sex before the end of the world?"

Natasha seductively smiled, "I am going to enjoy this, then."

Jay groaned, "Ahh~! You two aren't alone...even Hope and Illyana were in a mood for sex. I would have thought they'd be serious in such circumstances. I think I might have felt Wanda's switch flip on."

He stopped, pushing Natasha away, getting away from Jean's grip, "Wait, wait, wait."

"Really?" Natasha raised her eyebrows, lying on her side, "I would have understood if you just rejected me once. We have been married for a long...and you might have gotten bored of me? But the two of us? At once? What is wrong with you?"

Jean leaned over on the bed, kissing Natasha's neck, grinning, "There is something absolutely wrong with him. Maybe we should find someone else."

Jay rubbed his head, panicking for once, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You two aren't thinking straight. Shut for a second."

Natasha sat up from under Jean, becoming sober, nibbling on her lip. She didn't mind that Jay was a bit rube. What worried her was Jay was rude to her.

Jean glanced towards Natasha, reading her thoughts like a book, turning her eyes towards Jay, furrowing her brows.

Jay sat down on his knees, putting his hands on the bed, looking at them, "Think...if I die, and my powers can't enter this universe because it can't handle it. Then where do they go?"

"They stay in their universe?" Jean asked when she heard Natasha's theory.

"No, when you disconnected from the body in Jean's world, your powers got divided into parts and entered the other 1023 bodies."

"Yes, yes, exactly," Jay hastily nodded, "But that was X-Gene, that wasn't my essence that was divided into 1024 parts. I am a singularity, so there shouldn't have been 1024 of me in the whole multiverse. The only reason that happened was that none of the universes were strong enough to give birth to my presence as a whole." 

"Now, you are just bragging," Natasha whispered to deflect hearing what kind of entity her husband was. It always worried her when she thought about her daughter.

"Wait, you are talking about something...White Hot Room?" Jean frowned.

"White Hot Room? What's that?"

"The cosmic force inside me...that place is like a nest. It's the nexus of all Pheonix hosts, home of every being that Pheonix has merged with throughout the multiverse."

"Right, so...you are saying?" Natasha confusedly turned her eyes towards Jay.

"Oh, mom! Come on!" Lavena opened the door walking in, followed by Galacta when Jean created white flames, covering their naked body.

Tommy asked from the outside, "Is it safe to come in?"

Jean transmuted her flames into clothes, rolling her eyes when Tommy peeked in, in hopes of seeing them naked. He clicked his tongue, "Billy, come on. It's boring."

"What are you kids doing?!" Natasha covered her eyes. The last thing she wanted to know was her kid's reaction to Jean Grey.

Billy walked over, patting his father's slumping head, looking at Jean Grey, "Dad, you really have a thing for redheads. You need help."

Tommy sucked in a breath, grinning, "That was a sick burn, bro. Also...Dad...are you going to get her pregnant as well?"

Lavena's finger flicked their foreheads, making them shut up, rolling her eyes, "Shut up for a moment. So let me get this straight...Dad, you are trying to say that there is a Nexus where all your powers are? No, your essences are?"

Natasha sat up in surprise, "Wait, your other body bodies disappeared. 1023...that means the power that was divided?"

"It's whole again...and that essence is coming," Jean covered her face.

"Is that why everyone is feeling horny? Oh, shit."

Billy lightly tilted his head, "I have been feeling this prickling feeling for a few days. An annoying one."

"It's coming, it's coming, it's coming," Jay closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, "This time...it just might destroy the world. Shit...how did I lose the biggest lottery in life."

Billy, Tommy, Galacta, and Lavena exchanged a glance, "What is coming?"

Jean took a deep breath, "It's the worst shit possible. Dormammu is the secondary problem...we need to stop this one."

Lavena nudged Gali, whispering, "I never saw my father panic. Do you know? What are they talking about?"

Gali took a deep breath, "Just heard the rumors from Aunt Death...there is a reason why Aunt Death. And most other entities agreed to be absorbed by their counterparts without resistance. Because they were enslaved by your father's power."

"Heh, that's a very detailed rumor," Tommy grinned when Billy plowed his elbow in Tommy's stomach, "Enslaved? Enslaved."

0