Chapter 209 – God of Thunder
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natasha put down her cloak's hood, looking at the portal opened by the Omega Flight, sealed by Doctor Strange and Wanda to stop the mindless ones from entering their world.

Her eyes turned towards Reed Richards, with a briefcase laptop in front of him, looking at the two virtual screens. He stretched his fingers to work on two keyboards at the same time.

"Ok, I have calibrated the network. Now the agents won't lose contact," Reed let out a breath of relief.

Natasha tiredly nodded when an artificial reality screen appeared in front of her eyes. It was a screen that only she could see. She didn't have to move to type the message and send it, "Say, although you calibrated the systems because the magic here is more potent than technology. Does that mean if someone with high magic powers comes near our equipment, their presence alone would act like EMP?"

Reed halted for a moment, "Yeah, that's exactly what would happen."

"Hmm," Natasha got down on her knee, touching the Earth under her feet. Piconites came out of her skin, entering the land as options appeared in front of her. Her eyes read them, taking the simpler but durable spider droids.

The land under her feet transmuted, creating numerous red spider drones that started spreading out in all directions. It made Reed look towards them with an impressed look, "This is from that you usually wore?"

"It's in my body in the form of picomites, but there is no way that is enough to do justice to the watch," Natasha lightly spoke.

Reed curiously blinked, "Picomites...can you let me see it?"

Natasha lightly smiled, "No. It has Anti-Reed Richard programs; the only one that can take them down is Jay."

"Anti-me?" Reed didn't react for a moment as he started thinking why Jay would do that.

"I asked him as well. It's because he believes that you are one of the few beings in the universe that could reverse engineer the watch. And not all you...are good," Natasha pressed her lips, clapping the dust off her heads.

"I wonder if the evil him is any better when it comes to business," Susan strutted towards them, making the two look at her.

"Hm," Natasha let out a short smile, looking away, sighing.

"You don't have to worry about it so much," Susan pressed her lips to one side, gently hugging Natasha from the side, reassuring her.

Natasha took a deep breath, tightening her jaw, "I want to...but Jay is missing, and Billy just left a note behind saying he's going somewhere. Wanda can't find them either, and Lavena's sight is blocked for the first time. It's all a mess." 

Susan winced just hearing that when worry disappeared from Natasha's face, "Anyway, we should handle this. We might soon have another problem at our hand."

"You mean in Secret Universes Asgard," Reed softly said, frowning, "No one thought that this Dark Earth would link with Asgard. Something must be drawing it."

"That's Asgard's problem for now, but it might not be for long," Natasha shook her head, "Anyway, let's deal with this problem first. I am going to see how Tony's are doing."

"I am coming with you," Susan smiled, "Although it's not my field of research, and I should be of some help."

"Ok," Natasha lightly said, smiling, "The sooner we get over with this, the better."

"What about your drones?"

"Right," Natasha created a USB device, throwing it to Reed, who stretched his hand, catching it, "This should give you a command."

There was a sparkle in Reed's eyes, who was ready to see how this was transmuted, "Ah, ok."

He became busy in his work, making Susan shake her head as she stepped into the portal, appearing on Omega Flight's lower floored room. It was a large hall with hundreds of circular platforms under their feet. She swiped her hand, and a virtual screen appeared in front of her with a map of Omega Flight. She glanced towards Natasha, smiling on her lips, clicking on Natasha's map.

Before she teleported out, Natasha looked at Susan with a surprised face, seeing her teleport of the exact location. There was a flash, and the two of them appeared outside the halls of the agent's lodging houses.

Natasha gave Susan a look, shaking her head, "Sue, we really should be working."

Susan nodded, stepping in Natasha's private space, stroking her cheek, putting her against the door, kissing her lips.

Natasha breathed in Susan's scent, kissing her back, caressing her hair, "Sue...now is not the time."

"Uh-huh," Sue opened the door, stepping into the room, telekinetically closing the door, "You have been so depressed. I hate seeing you like this."

Natasha took a few steps backward, her butt falling on the bed, giving Susan the chance to straddle her, kissing her, stroking her head. Her fingers stroked Natasha's cheek, whispering, "Jay is going to be fine, as he always is."

Natasha fell backward on the bed, spreading her hands, turning her head towards the side, showing Susan her succulent neck. She closed her eyes, feeling Susan's lips on her neck, placing her hand on Susan's thighs, "This time...I am not so sure."

Susan halted for a moment, gently planting a kiss on her lips, looking into her eyes with slight worry, "What happened?"

"Nothing," Natasha shook her head, closing her eyes again. If it was just Jay or even Billy disappearing, then she wouldn't be so worried. The problem was that Jay's other two avatars had lost consciousness, and they couldn't even ask him about what had happened.

Wanda was cut off from his mind, surrounded by Lightforce and Darkforce, blocking all access.

Susan took a breath, lying down beside Natasha, pulling her into a hug, burying Natasha's face between her breasts. She closed her eyes, "It's been a week since the Convergence started. Whatever happens now, it would be all right."

Natasha sat up, puffing out air from between her lips, looking into the distance, "That's the problem. This might not be as good as everyone thinks, and there could be only one reason as to why Dormammu is so silent."

She got on her feet, "Sorry, Sue."

Susan let out a sigh, floating up, landing behind her, hugging Natasha from behind, nuzzling Natasha's neck, "When I find him...I am going to teach him a lesson for worrying you like this."

Natasha softly smiled, patting Susan's head, "Yeah, me too."

Secret Universe, Asgard,

"Let my father go!!" Thor blitz forward, smashing down Mjolnir; thunder covered his body, blue glow in his eyes, but swords out of thin air, smashing against his body, pushing him back.

He dragged his legs against the ground, coming to a stop, glaring at the woman clutching Odin by his neck, his feet hanging in the air.

Thor glared at her, "Who are you?"

"This old man didn't tell you? You haven't been taught our history? Heh...proud to have it, ashamed of how you got it," Hela scoffed at Odin, throwing him down at Thor's feet.

"I am the firstborn of Odin, the rightful heir of the throne, the weapon he used to conquer the nine realms. But when my ambition outgrew his, he sealed me," Hela tucked back her hair, a helmet appeared on her head.

Thor raised Odin, whispering, "Father, where is my mother?"

"She's safe...Thor...*cough* You must...run. Hela's powers ...the longer she stays in Asgard, the more powerful she grows," Odin weakly looked at Hela. He closed his eyes in defeat, "Convergence with the Dark Universe...hah...it made Hela stronger...I couldn't hold her back anymore."

Thor patted his shoulder, "Dad...do you have enough power to take mother and leave?"

"No...Thor...leave me behind...take your mother."

"Ugh...weak, both of you," Hela groaned, rolling her eyes. Her eyes became fixed at Odin, "First...I'll kill your son, your wife in front of your eyes, and then I will keep you chained up, watch me, the rightful heir of Asgard, conquer the cosmo."

Thor laughed in the face of death, "My friends will stop you...Avengers will never let you succeed. You...will...fail!"

He called Mjolnir, ready to fight to his last breath when Hela threw her sharpest sword, about to pierce Thor's throat before he could get a hold of Mjolnir.

Odin was ready to come between them, sacrificing himself when the sword stopped, just an inch away from Thor's throat. So did the Mjolnir, even Hela, and his father.

He tried to move, but couldn't, making him dart his eyes around, "Why isn't my life flashing? I heard on Earth that life flashes in front of your eyes before death. Did mine have a malfunction?"

He blinked, hearing the footsteps, making him look towards Hela, seeing a haze from which a young boy wearing a hoody with black hair and brown eyes walked near him.

"You...I know you."

The young boy glanced towards Hela, walking past her, as his eyes started glowing with blue light. He stepped in front of Thor, getting hold of the sword, but his hand passed through, "The way you are now...you can't beat her."

"I know, but can you help? Can you save my parents?"

"No, this is not real; this is just a moment before your death elongated infinitely."

Thor was a bit disappointed, "Then pass on my message to my friend...it was an honor to fight beside them. I am glad I met them."

Wiccan (Billy) raised his hand, putting two fingers on Thor's forehead. The glow in his eyes became more concentrated, "I can't help you physically, but I can show you. Help you bring out...the power that matches your title. You are Thor, God of Thunder."

Thor's eyes became blank, thunder started covering his body as Wiccan whispered. Wiccan turned into blue mist, "It's about damn time you become deserving of that title."

"Haaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The sword moved, thunder rained down from the sky, striking Thor, disintegrating the sword.

Hela was confused for a moment when Thor threw Mjolnir, smashing it into her stomach, her body dragging against the rainbow bridge, breaking it apart.

Thor called back Mjolnir, getting a hold of it, covered in an armor of thunder and lightning, taking a step forward, "It seems there is a change of plans."

0