Chapter 211 – Freeing Loki?
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asgard Palace,

"Last but not the least, the Casket of Winter Soldier!"

"It's the Casket of Ancient Winters," Thor corrected Tommy, who was joking around, putting the things from Odin's Vault at the center.

Frigga was standing beside Odin, sitting on the throne, curiously looking at the children at work.

Tommy shrugged, "Whatever it is, now that we have everything, do we pray to Billy?"

"No."

Lavena just said when her voice was followed by another voice, "I am here."

Odin narrowed his one eye to look at the young boy standing at the center of magical artifacts. He held a thick book in his hands, making Frigga glance towards it once. But suddenly, she noticed something, giving it a double-take, "Child, that book...that is a dangerous book."

Billy glanced towards her, "I know, for others, that is true, but it won't corrupt me."

Frigga hesitantly frowned, "That's hubris. None that held that book had a good end."

Odin furrowed his brows, "Darkhold, child, do you even understand what that book represents."

Billy raised his eyes, with a bluish glow in his brown eyes, "Yes, and I have seen it. This book will not corrupt me, and that's not hubris, just a fact that has been established in infinite futures."

"Oh," Odin looked at his eyes, "Do you want to defeat Dormammu by using this book?"

The astral Billy raised his hand, creating a portal, taking in all the treasures, including the reality stone.

Tommy's eyes shined when he rushed towards the portal, only to be blocked by a magical barrier, "Ughhh!!!"

He held his nose, falling down on his knees, "Damn you! I am your brother!!"

Billy smiled at his misfortune, glancing towards Illyana and Lavena, trying to enter the barrier, "There can only be one person in this place. Unless I leave it, no one can enter."

"Geez! Could have told me before!"

Illyana shrugged, "You are the one that likes running."

She turned her eyes towards Billy, "So? How are you going to find Dad with them?"

"I can't," Billy lightly said when a tablet from Odin's vault appeared in his hand.

"Then why?" Tommy suspiciously looked at his brother, "Those artifacts are fake."

"Yes, but the strings of cause and effect connect them to the original. In short, they the shortest route to the original, right?" Lavena held her head, "What is so important about that tablet."

Billy turned his back towards them as the glow in his eyes disappeared; they could see his hand move, but not the things he was touching, "This is a copy of Tablet of Life and Death. It's just a replica, but it is said that the original has a biochemical formula etched onto it. Taking this formula allows one to reach the evolutionary potential of their race. In the case of Asgard, The God of the Gods."

"Ohhhh!! So if my father takes that formula, he will be fine?!" Thor's eyes lit up with joy.

"Yes, and that might be the only chance we have to defeat Hela."

"Hela? Didn't Lavena already defeat her?" Tommy blinked, "She wasn't all that impressive."

"Defeat her? No, Lavena's attack could barely hold her steps, but there is no doubt that Lavena's strong. Hela's powers come from Asgard; the longer she stays in Asgard, the stronger she gets. She's just faking it, so you ignore her for a while when she is sure that her strength can suppress you. She'll come."

Thor was taken aback, looking back, "What? Father, don't tell me that's true?"

Odin lightly nodded, looking at Lavena, turning his eye towards Thor, "Yes.  Hela...can't be defeated in Asgard."

"That's simple; Illyana can just take her to Limbo."

Illyana rubbed her chin, "Heh, that's a good idea. I even created a new magical armor to enhance my powers in Limbo."

"She can create portals too. Or do you think Sir Odin gave invited her to Asgard," Billy said with slight sarcasm in his voice.

Illyana's mouth twitched, "It was Tommy's stupid idea."

Frigga chuckled, looking at the children, "You children get along so well."

She sighed, "It reminds me of when Thor and Loki were children."

"Ugh...don't take his name," Thor looked away, scratching his cheek.

"Thor, is he still in prison, or did he run away?" Tommy curiously blinked, "Btw, what kind of prison is he in? Some kind of luxurious room, surrounded by maids?"

Lavena slapped Tommy's head, "Forgive him. He's just stupid."

Tommy curled his lips when Billy spoke, "Release him."

"What?" Thor looked up in wonder about what Billy was saying.

"Release Loki."

"Bro, have you gone crazy," Tommy looked up, narrowing his eyes.

Frigga exchanged a hesitant glance with Odin when Odin nodded, "Ok, when do you want me to release him?"

"Father?!" Thor nearly jumped out of his skin, hearing his father being compliant, and he was never so obliging to anyone.

Billy's hand stopped for a moment when a portion of his energy separated from his, soaring towards the prison, appearing inside prison holding.

His astral form stood before Loki, seeing Loki sitting on a comfortable chair, reading a book, "Do you want to get out?"

"Nope."

Billy gently smiled, "Ok."

His body turned into mist, disappearing, leaving Loki alone in the room.

Loki bobbed his leg on his knee, getting impatient, standing up. He rushed up to the blue barrier that kept him, "Ok! I want to get out! Let me out!!!"

"Ok, make a deal with me," Billy appeared behind Loki, raising his palm to create a portal, sending out a golden scroll.

Loki glanced towards the scroll, taking it in his hand, "So? What kind of creature are you? Where did you come from?"

"My father is the one that created the scarlet sea, which separated and keeps the universes together."

"Ah, that guy...I hate that guy," Loki strode past Billy, sitting down on the sofa.

"I made such a grand gesture, went there with an army on my back, and that guy? He didn't even have the respect to welcome me," Loki opened the rolled golden paper looking at both sides, seeing the blank sides.

"Dad had to handle the mess that you made," Billy floated in front of Loke, "I can get you out; in return, I need you to do something for me."

"Depends," Loki curiously looked at him, "So did you pick up his mantel?"

"It's doesn't depend, that scroll. It's an absolute contract; it doesn't let a loophole exist because it will destroy you the moment you find a loophole."

Loki's mouth twitch, "Then I don't want it. Hearing the fighting outside, I might not be in this prison for long."

Billy narrowed his eyes into a smile, "Ok, then I will leave with my contract."

Loki's eyes twitched; he stood up, pacing, "Kid, did your father never teach you to play ball?!"

"No. Dad was kind of a bastard who didn't even tell me that he put a piece of himself in my brother and me, that we were more than magical constructs, that we were truly his children."

"Ah, Dads, and here I thought mine was one of a kind bastard," Loki leaned back, "What do you want?"

"The Convergence that is happening right now is with the Universe that had been corrupted by Dormammu. This allowed Dormammu from the two Universe to come out and play freely."

"No, Nope, take it back," Loki threw the scroll towards Billy, but the scroll stooped, floating back to Loki.

"It's not how you think. I need someone who knows every nook and cranny of the other Asgard. To see how these new changes have affected the other Asgard."

"You mean me? You want me to do a recon?"

"A thorough one."

"Hmm, what if I get into trouble?"

"If it's unwanted trouble, then there are a few weapons in that scroll that will protect you."

"Few weapons?" Loki curiously raised eyebrows, trying to poke his finger through.

Billy nodded, "If you chose to sign the contract, then it will show you a way out."

Loki looked up from the scroll, "Where did you go? Are you secretly hiding?"

Loki carefully stood up, walking to the corner of the room, taking the books, throwing them across the room. He tiptoed, raising a wooden chair, "Yo! You there!!"

He kept poking around until he tripped, falling down. He raised his body from the ground, getting hold of the scroll, standing up, adjusting his clothes and hair, clearing his throat, "Mmhm, now. How do I sign it?"

He just thought about signing it, and his name appeared at the bottom right of the contract, making him blink.

"The weapon please?"

A dagger appeared from the contract, making him blink, "Nice, let's go with the dagger?"

It was the simplest silver dagger that he held, "So, what? I wave?"

He slashed the dagger downwards, but rather than tearing apart the barrier, he pulled the space, creating a wormhole.

A smile appeared on Loki's face, "Ah, I could get used to this."

He looked towards the contract, only to find the powers of dagger written on it, "Ohh, it does tell me the powers and warning. Nice."

Asgard Palace, 

Billy's glanced back at Lavena, Thor, Tommy, and Illyana, "She's here, and she's ready. Buy me some time." 

Lavena cracked her fingers, shooting Illyana a look, "Protect them." 

Illyana curved her lips, "Damn, you owe me for this." 

1