Chapter 218 – Divided and Slipping
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Billy?" Wanda stroked her son's hair, watching him sleep on the bed with a tired expression, "He has a fever. Why? Billy never got sick."

Wanda was sitting in the cabin of Prometheus, turning her eyes towards Jay, sitting on the chair, leaning against the table, watching them.

"He's in withdrawal," Primo gently explained, "I gave him Lavena's powers for a while...she wasn't up to the mark for what was necessary."

"Why?" Wanda involuntarily asked without expecting an answer. She breathed in, standing up, "Jay, you don't mind if I...if I peek in your mind, right?"

Primo looked up, smiling at her, "I can't let you."

"Why?" Wanda put a bubble around Billy, narrowing her eyes, "What went wrong?"

"Nothing really. It's just that...peeking in my mind now...it will only be harmful to you," Primo shook his head, "It's not something you can peek at now."

"What did you do?" Wanda let out a breath, sitting down on his lap, "What did you do?"

Primo raised his hand, stroking her cheek, seeing her close her eyes, sensually biting her red lips, muffing her moan, "Mphm."

"As you can tell...I became the Embodiment of Evil, the Personification."

"Why?" Wanda pulled away, face flushed, her pulse racing, "Why would you do something so stupid?"

Primo stood up, glancing towards Billy, "It's a part of a much, much larger plan. A part of it is complete...there are two more to go. I need to guide someone...somewhere. Take care of Billy. He should be fine soon."

"Jay..."

Primo stood in front of the open door, glancing back with a smile, "Wanda...I love you."

He left, making Wanda relax for a moment, sitting down beside Billy, whose eyelids trembled, opening, "Mom..."

"Bill...Bill," Wanda held his hand, stroking it, "How are you...?"

"I am good," Billy let out a breath, wondering, "What happened? Where are we?"

"We are on Prometheus Type-2-" She was about to say your Dad's ship, but Billy said something that made her stop.

"Grandfather's ship? Why are we here?"

Wanda stroked his head, "Sweety, what is the last thing you remember?"

"Last thing...? Dad...Dad and I were talking...and then...then I don't remember. What happened then?"

"Nothing," Wanda stroked his cheek, "Rest. Ok?"

"Yeah," Billy gently said, closing his eyes, falling asleep.

Wanda covered her mouth, trying her best not to panic, breathing in; she stood up, rushing out of the room, following after Primo, when she caught the sight of his back, turning.

She teleported forward, appearing right behind him, stopping him, "What the hell happened?!"

"I don't know, but I can guess," Primo stopped, "My existence...it's like cancer cells for anyone else. Take a part of me, and it will devour you. Like I did with Mephisto...I let him in and kept a part of his essence in me, and then when he died, I swallowed his essence. I acted like a prison, and he had to devour me to get out. But when he tried to eat me...he killed himself. Now, the question is...why would someone who has half of me in their DNA survive?"

"It's why you never had children," Wanda closed her eyes, "I know that I remember. But you found a way around it...you planted your will in the children, stopping yourself, and letting them devour that part of you so they could be born."

"Yes, but that meant the balance in them was perfect...Lavena got that sight from me...so when I passed that on to Billy...he was more of me than he was himself. So there might be a bit of memory lapse."

Wanda clutched on his jacket, squeezing shut her eyes, hearing his whisper, "And yet...you can't get mad at me."

"I am...mad at you."

"Sorry...but it was better him, than you. I needed someone to send me out."

Wanda let go of his clothes, stepping back, turning around, "Ok...ok."

Primo looked back, watching her leave, covering his face as he sighed. He turned around, "Wanda."

"I don't-"

"I know you don't want to talk," Primo hugged her from behind, sending chills down Wanda's spine, fear slowly overwhelming her. She trembled as he put her against the wall, forcefully taking her lips.

Wanda moaned in his mouth; his touch was like molten lava that burned her with pleasure, his saliva tasted like the sweetest poison that drowned her.

He picked her up, grasping her legs, gripping her thighs, "Would it matter if I apologized?"

Wanda stroked his cheek with a shivering hand, looking into his orange eyes with a blurred sight. Her voice was overwhelmed with hunger and lust, and yet, she maintained a bit of her sanity, "No...no, it wouldn't."

Primo moved his hand down her waist, reaching her ass, tearing down her pants, stroking her silky, smooth legs, gripping her ample breasts as he tore down her dress, "Then I won't."

Wanda grabbed onto his hair, pulling his head closer, vigorously kissing his lips, moaning loudly as he thrust in her. It was feral, the way he ravaged her.

She could barely hold onto him, "Ahhh~~~! Auuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~!!! Mmmpppppppppppphnnnnnnnnn~~!!! Mph~! Mph~! Mph~! Mphhh~~!! Mphhhh~~!! Auuuuhhhnnnnnn~~!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wanda closed her eyes, clutching on his hair, orgasming as he slowed down a little. He shifted her, letting her down, watching her fall down on the floor with trembling legs.

Primo dropped down on Wanda, raising her legs to put on his shoulder, holding her thighs, slowly entering inside of her. She put her hand on his shoulder, whispering his name, "Jay."

Primo stopped, stepping back from her, restoring his clothes, "Stay away from me for a while?"

He glanced towards her, snapping his fingers and her clothes restored.

She closed her eyes, not seeing him walk away, "You...will sink in the madness."

"By choice."

"Why?"

"For what's on the other side."

"What?"

"The last...piece of the puzzle."

Wanda took in a shuddering breath, closing her eyes, "Ok...ok."

Dark Earth,

"Why is the New Ruler of Hell here?" Dormammu stood at the center of Dark Earth, looking up at the sky, watching the man with long silver hair with one black wing hovering in the air.

"I have an offer for you," Sephiroth looked at Dormammu, who was in his humanoid form.

"I want nothing that you have to offer."

"Even if I am offering you a whole Universe?"

"This one?"

"No, an empty Universe, where even the Celestials are dead."

"Who could do something that?"

"I. I am not interested in a Universe that has nothing left. I want this one, and that one...you can take."

"Otherwise?"

"This is not a threat or coercion; it's an exchange. A Universe where you'd have to fight tooth and nail, or one that is just yours to take," Sephiroth slowly swiped down Masamune. He cut the space apart like butter, opening the gateway, showing an empty Universe to Dormammu, "All yours."

Dormammu looked towards the gateway with temptation, stepping towards it, "Very well. You can keep this one."

"Pleasure doing business with you," Sephiroth landed on the ground, smiling as Dormammu entered the other Universe, and the gateway disappeared.

"He'll be back."

Sephiroth glanced back, watching Aerith squat there with a smile, brushing her finger against the flowers that were blooming from her presence, "Right. If he can survive long enough and find his way back here. I'll greet him with red carpet."

Aerith softly smiled, "If you can stay in your right mind for that long. All those voices, all those crimes, all those evils, all those...sins. Everything is ringing in your mind...can you even stay sane? You are not a Conceptual Being...you do not possess the capacity."

Sephiroth didn't reply to her; he stood in front of the small field of flowers, watching them, her. 

She raised her voice, speaking to him again, "It's slipping, isn't it? You created three parts of your mind and divided your personality and your true nature. The nature of the ruler...the conqueror. The good heroic part that won everyone's love and friendship, Jay. The necessary factor in the ruler that wants to control. It manipulated the events and did what was required, Primo. Yet, you weren't satisfied, so you made the third part, the Evil part, which wouldn't respect the wishes of races, forget the attachment, and make something new. The part with the God-Complex, or rather with your knowledge and power, the False God, Sephiroth."

Aerith stood up, tucking her hands behind her back, appearing in front of him as she looked up at him, "Now, the False God is trying to be a True God, Evil God. This way, you will lose yourself."

Sephiroth raised his hand to touch her, but she pulled away, "Uh, uh, uh, you are going to spoil me with those hands."

Sephiroth smiled, his hand moved, gripping on her pick dress, lifting her body in the air as he pulled her close to him, "You are for me to spoil."

Aerith cupped his cheeks, inclining forward to kiss his lips, locking hers with his, "Mm, be patient. I am the only one that can stop you...if you sink in insanity. If you survive...this mess...I am all yours."

Sephiroth dropped her, turning around to cut the space apart, making a path for himself, "I'll survive."

Aerith chuckled, walking behind him, "We'll see."

0