Chapter 226 – Lavena meets Eternals.
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are still playing around?"

Sprite, one of the ten Eternals that had lived on Earth, was built to a child's age. Still having lived for more than 7000 years, she was used to using her powers of illusion to go on dates, but that was all they were illusions. She turned her eyes towards the girl with blood-red hair, tied up above the forehead by two small metal rings, keeping bangs from falling on her forehead. Her long hair framed the side of her face, her left ear, which was adorned with silver accessories, was visible. Her beautiful pinkish-red eyes closely watched Sprite. Seeing through her illusion, as Sprite removed it, "Not everyone can be like you, having men and women hit on you all the time."

Lavena smiled, "Don't worry, you'll grow up."

Sprite looked away, "I am an Eternal. I won't grow up."

"That story again?" Lavena gently smiled, "Let's go find the two lovebirds and get out of here. We are late."

"You know I have superpowers, you have superpowers, your girlfriend has superpowers, then why not believe me that I am an Eternal?!" Sprite eagerly asked.

"You talking about me!"

Lavena felt a frontal throw, looking back at the purple-haired girl that had been playing DJ, kissing her lips, "Your gig?"

Gali pointed towards the DJ where she was wearing the helmet, playing, "No one would notice that I am gone."

Sprite nauseously groaned, "Ugh...let's go."

Gali watched her leave, whispering in Lavena's ear, "Why are we here?"

"To meet old friend," Lavena mysteriously smiled. A few years ago, Tommy was super excited about Eternals' robots, so he dragged them all the way out here. They met Sersi then, but not Sprite, to play the fool that she didn't know they were Eternals.

Gali rolled her eyes, "Ever since you got back and stopped using your eyesight, you are becoming more and more strange. Like your father."

Lavena carried Gali on her back, pressing her lips as her smile softened, "I had to...Dad can't be reached...and it's because I am not strong enough to break his blockade...I just have to become strong enough to kick down his blockade. Moms can deal with him then."

Gali chuckled, "They are going to kill them then."

"Probably," Lavena chuckled, following behind Sprite, moving down the stairs that Sprite had already walked down. On the middle of the stairs were Sersi and Dane Whitman, "That one is hot."

Lavena chuckled, "That he is."

Dane rubbed the back of his head, "We can hear you, you know, just in case."

Lavena giggled, "We know, are you guys coming?"

Sersi softly smiled, taking Dane's hand in hers, walking down the stairs to Lavena, Gali, and Sprite.

"I'll borrow her for a moment," Sprite took Sersi's hand, pulling her hand, making Dane confusedly look at them, "Ok?"

He looked forward, seeing Lavena walk in front of him, carrying Gali; he stepped forward, "So, what brings you all the way to London?"

"Why do you presume that we don't live in London?"

"Um...the accent, among other things?"

"So just the accent," Lavena nodded, smiling.

"Yes," Dane looked down, "Just the accent."

Lavena and Gali chuckled, "You are not wrong. We are from Sokovia."

"Holy Shit!" Dane shouted, taking a step back, "Why would you ever leave Paradise?!"

"What? What Paradise?" Sprite and Sersi walked closer, seeing the massive reaction from Dane as Sprite asked.

"Did you know that the two of them are from Sokovia?" Dane Whitman asked Sersi and Sprite.

"No freaking way! I told you everything, and you didn't tell me you were from Paradise!"

"You guys are exaggerating. Sokovia is not Paradise...it's just..." Lavena felt her tongue-tied, "Just better than everyplace else."

Sprite hugged Lavena's arm, grinning, "Tell me, is it true that everyone uses Artificial Reality in Sokovia? That it's totally futuristic?"

Gali nodded excitedly, "That part is accurate. We have those AR glasses, which let you everything that you'll find inside a store and buy it without ever entering the store. If you have Holo-Clothes, then you could just buy the Virtual Clothes and change without exactly changing."

She took out purple glasses from her bag, wearing and her tight clothes turned into a purple dress.

"So it's just like my power," Sprite blinked, "That sucks."

"Guys!!"

Lavena paused, turning her eyes towards Sersi, watching her face covered in shock, "What? It's not that surprising?"

Sersi looked at something behind them when they, too, heard the voice of growling.

"Shit! Is that a Deviant!"

"Guys! Run!!" Sersi ran forward towards the Deviant, putting her hand on the ground, turning it into the sand as the Deviant tried to step forward. Its four eyes darted around, its hand sank in the sand, which Sersi turned into solid land again. It used its tentacles from its back to wrap around the railing above, trying to pull itself up.

"Let's go!!" Sersi shouted as the five...Oh, four of them ran, with Gali holding onto Lavena, screaming with Dane.

"What the hell is that thing!"

"A Deviant!" Sprite replied to Dane Whitman.

"You said you killed them all!"

"You told him that?!"

"Us that," Lavena corrected Sersi.

"You believed me!"

"We believe you now!" Gali looked back, seeing the Deviant pull out its legs, breaking the ground.

Sersi stopped, hearing its roar, running back from under the bridge, "Keep them safe!"

"What are you doing?!" Sersi jumped on the other side of the railing, climbing up the wall, moving to the upper level. The Deviant used its tentacles like a spiderman's web to sling himself up.

Sprite watched the three of them, thinking for a moment, "You'll be fine!" She ran after Sersi, climbing to upper levels, when Lavena blinked, "What should we do now?"

Dane looked up in a daze, running forward to jump the other side, but he stopped, "I'll take the stairs!"

He ran past them, making Gali bury her face in Lavena's neck. She kissed Lavena's shoulder, "Recently, whenever we follow your intuition, it never turns out good. Maybe Illyana was right to stay behind."

Lavena slowly walked towards the stairs, closing her eyes, "She didn't stay behind..."

Gali groaned, "Don't tell me you are going to walk? Just use your powers."

"That would mean using my true sight."

"Then just use it."

"No," Lavena jumped up in the air, landing on top of the bridge, seeing numerous illusions of Sersi and Sprite. The Deviant ran its hand through the illusions when he noticed Lavena landing on the ground.

It started running towards Lavena and Gali as if he had gained particular interest. At the same time, Sersi ran towards them. Still, before she reached them, Lavena dashed forward, kicking the Deviant's head, nearly breaking it, smashing its body into the shop.

Just as the shop cracked, Sersi, Dane, and Sprite reached them, white lights fell down the sky, blocking the area, preventing anyone from coming in.

Sersi turned her eyes towards the men and women hiding on the roofs, the shops, "Damn! It's Yohra!"

"Oops, someone called the Yohra," Gali let go of Lavena, standing on her own feet. Purple lightning traveled through her body, but it didn't hit the Deviant that came out of the shop, and it hit the shop, transmuting, making it as good as new.

The white barrier that surrounded them disappeared, letting Gali let out a sigh of relief, "I hate them. You can't even destroy private property now."

Lavena rolled her eyes, "They are the sweetest people; this is just their job."

"Ok...Umm...I have so many questions...still a Deviant?" Dane pointed at the Deviant coming towards them when something came flying. It hit the Deviant to the side, throwing him in the water. He flew up, firing lasers from his eyes, hitting the Deviant again and again until it didn't come up the water, running away.

The man flew down, landing in front of them, his eyes watching Sersi, "Sersi..."

Sprite rushed to him, hugging him, "Ikaris!"

Gali looked at Sersi's dazed face, whispering, "Your ex?"

"The Pilot?" Dane also asked.

Lavena looked towards Dane Whitman, "What do you do again?"

"Ouch," Dane held his heart, "That's low."

Lavena chuckled, patting his shoulder, "I like you better."

0