Chapter 232 – Back Home
84 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dad, you are crazy," Billy lay across the bed, watching Primo sit against the headboard, reading.

"Hmm, I know," Primo smiled, looking up, "So you do remember everything."

"I do," Billy turned over, catching the pillow that Primo threw to him, burying his face in it, "I just thought it was better if I don't mess with your plans."

"Hmm," Primo rubbed his head, "Those aren't exactly planned. I didn't exactly plan for Lavena to take on that role...I just figured that it was bound to happen sooner or later. After all, she's my daughter."

Billy sat up, "Well, you, do you...Mother and Aunt Natasha are going to kill you for sure."

Primo scratched his cheek, watching Billy leave, "Say, why are you going with Lavena and Illyana?"

Billy stopped near the door, "I...I want to find my place in the Universe...No, Multiverse as well. My purpose for being alive...I figured traveling through the Universe might have a better chance of allowing me to find it."

Primo parted his lips, closing them, turning his eyes towards the book, "I see, then enjoy your journey."

"Yeah," Billy left the room, leaving the door open.

Primo closed the book, taking a deep breath as the voice of the shower coming from the attached bathroom disappeared. It was followed by the sound of footsteps on the wet floor before the door opened and hot mist came out.

"Yo, Shitty Dad."

Primo dimmed the lights, smiling at Ruby in the wet white robe as she climbed up on the bed, planting a kiss on his lips. She moaned even as she kissed him, lying on his body, feeling dark, evil energy cover her body. Even when he wasn't touching her, she felt like his arms were tracing every inch of her body. Just lying in his arms was stimulating, "Dad~!"

Primo stroked her thick lip, watching her writhe in his arms, "I am starting to think that you only call me that in bad taste."

Ruby licked his thumb, putting it in her mouth, sucking on it, "You think...?"

Primo raised the blanket, covering their bodies, lying down on the bed, closing his eyes, "Rest. Tomorrow we are going-"

"Mmph," Primo closed the lights as Ruby's covered his lips with hers, pushing her tongue in his mouth, licking his tongue. She licked the inside of his mouth, exploring it with her tongue, pushing down his joggers. She felt a hot, throbbing rob between her legs, making her even more hungry.

She breathed in, spreading her legs, raising her ass, adjusting his cock before she lowered her body. She closed her eyes, moaning, "Now...I can sleep."

Primo caressed her hair, putting her beside him, pulling her body closer, "You are getting addicted."

He pulled out of her, making Ruby curl her lips, "Maybe...but it's your fault since you went ahead and became the Incarnation of Evil."

Primo turned her around, hugging her from behind, making Ruby arch her back, feeling him enter inside of her, "Yeah."

Ruby took a shuddering breath, squeezing her ass, clutching his cock inside her pussy. She rocked her hips, enjoying the pleasure coming from gentle motions.

Primo closed his eyes, hugging her from behind, kissing her head, "Goodnight."

Around Midnight,

Primo sat up at the center of the bed, looking at the girl sitting beside him, watching him, "What is it?"

Lavena closely watched him, "Hmm, what the heck is wrong you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You lied to me."

"Why would you say that?"

"You aren't trapped, no, more like you are trapped by your own will. You never wanted to escape the Heart."

Primo rested his head against the headboard, letting out a breath, "Hmm, might be true."

"Dad."

"Yes."

"What is wrong? Maybe I can help?"

Primo gently smiled, patting her cheek, and Lavena let out an involuntary moan, biting her lip, "You can't."

Lavena stepped away, "Your other bodies are still being affected?"

She took a deep breath, getting inside the blanket, putting her head on his chest, "Mm. Evil huh...what does Evil even mean?"

"Everything on the other side of Morality."

Lavena glanced towards Ruby, "And that happened?"

"Because Ruby wanted to stay with me...I warned her, though. Just like you."

Lavena chuckled, "This is weird, right?"

"Yes."

"Get dressed, Dad. We need to talk."

"Ok."

Abruptly, Lavena felt her surroundings changing, making her look up at Primo standing at the edge of a rocky island, looking out in the Universe, dressed.

"Hmm," Lavena narrowed her eyes, "The Insides of Heart are in your Absolute Control."

Primo sat down at the edge, patting the space beside him, "Sit."

Lavena sat down beside him, hugging his arm, resting her head on his shoulder, "What is going on, Dad? Couldn't you come up with a way to deal with this problem?"

"Oh, sweety. This is much bigger than just one year...a year is a small price to pay."

"Not when it hurts everyone around you."

Primo crossed his legs, "They aren't hurt. I am sure that they understand that it was necessary for the future."

"I don't..."

"That's why you are the kid," Primo kissed her cheek.

Lavena stroked his upper arm, "Shut up, Daddy."

Primo caressed her hair, raising her head, looking at her pretty face, smiling, "Sorry, my love."

"Just tell me what is all this about..."

Primo placed a kiss on her forehead, whispering in her ear. It made Lavena widen her eyes more and more until she closed them, "Dad, you are crazy."

Primo traced her cheek, "I know."

Lavena lay down on the ground, putting her head on his lap, "I don't know what to do with you."

Primo caressed her hair, "Hmm, ask your mother. She might have a plan or two already."

"She got married to Aunt Wanda."

"I know. I saw," Primo chucked, "Gosh, I miss them."

"Miss Susan Storm is pregnant, did you and she?"

"Not exactly like that," Primo shook his head, chuckling, "I didn't want to do anything until her child was born. She sex life is going to take a hit either way."

Lavena giggled, "Oh, Daddy. You are the worst."

Primo watched her laugh, "That is more like it. I hate the atmosphere as if you were meeting a stranger."

Lavena pressed her lips, chuckling, "Who's the stranger... you or me?"

"I guess we both changed a bit."

"A bit?"

Primo looked into the distance, "You are leaving too...Natasha must be lonely."

Lavena nibbled her lip, "Oh, I didn't think about that."

"Yeah," Primo hesitated, "My other body can't come back to this Universe yet...I have to travel a bit. This one has to stay here...and the Sephiroth...let's just see these are just fumes of what would happen if I stepped on Earth."

"Uhh...can't you create another body?"

"No, love. A body comes with its history and identity, and there isn't a place for fourth since it will break the balance."

"Then do it...take my power and go back home," Lavena softly whispered.

Primo caressed her hair, "Forgave me so soon? If I were you-"

"I didn't," Lavnea hugged his arm, "I still haven't forgiven you...but Mom...she'd be lonely...and sad...so just take it and go home."

"Yes, sweetheart," Primo kissed her head, taking her palms in his, as the two Infinity Stones energy flowed through him to the Heart, covering it in blue and green light.

It was followed by a stream of crimson, which was much larger than even the two Infinity Stones, "Daddy."

"Yes?"

"Be careful."

"That's my line."

Omega Flight, Natasha's Office,

"Hey..."

Natasha, sitting on the chair, froze, biting her lip and closing her eyes. She inhaled a sharp breath, "Hey."

"I am home."

Natasha raised her palm, holding the fingers that were on her shoulder, smiling with her eyes closed, "You are home."

1