Chapter 241 – Stay.
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I have thought about it...I thought I was three too many. Divided, and it sometimes confuses you too, doesn't it," Jay sat in the mansions park, under the tree, stroking Natasha's head, looking at Wanda.

"Mostly me," Natasha held Wanda's hand, gazing at Jay, "I'd just wish you'd go back to be one again."

"I thought about it...I want to, but I can't."

"Why? Because of Evil Conceptual Godship thing?"

"No," Jay shook his head, "Have you ever thought what three sides of me represent for our world?"

"Tell me," Natasha interlocked her fingers with his, closing her eyes.

"Primo represents people who are born with power or have acquired them, the gifted. I, Jay, mean the mystical and science sides, which gained ability through knowledge. More deeply."

"Primo is the unknown that we do not understand yet, and so he governs the outer space and threats from outer space. Jay is the future we desire and moves towards that line of evolution. Sephiroth...Sephiroth was born when the world seemed to be ending in times of despair. He was a hope...for mutants and humans alike, the point of connection for both of them. Even though...without me, those two bodies are just piled of flesh. But they have gained an identity and position in the Hearts of the people. It is also true...that I am the past...the savior that allowed the world to survive. The Scarlet Sea is a constant reminder of me. Primo is the distant future, much like space traveling and aliens. Sephiroth is the present. I can't just kill them off."

"But you, yourself, can disappear?" Natasha sat up, looking in the distance, away from him.

Jay hugged her from behind, "Because I am the past. I am not relevant anymore."

"Then be relevant," Natasha kissed his lips, closing her eyes, "I understand that politically you can't look out for everyone's interest. And so, you need more than one identity to be on the lookout for everyone. But it's about time that you stand up...before it wasn't possible, but if you try now. Then you can look out for everyone. Be relevant again...because only then I can be sure that you'd stay here."

Jay took a deep breath, looking towards Wanda, who just shrugged, making him close his eyes, exhaling loudly, "Fine, you win. I'll do as you say."

"I win?"

"No, no," Jay hastily kissed her lip, "I win now that I get to stay with my lovely wives."

Natasha smiled, kissing back, sharing a look with Wanda, who blinked.

Wanda cleared her throat, "There is a meeting in motion right now."

Jay froze, slumping his shoulders, puffing his breath up, "So you two are in this together?"

Wanda pressed her lips, trying to hide the smile on her lips, holding Natasha's arms, "We got married, you know. Till death do us apart?"

"Wait, so both my wives left me for...each other?"

Wanda and Natasha giggled, moving up to kiss his jaw and the neck, holding him, hugging him as Wanda whispered, "No. We'd never leave you...but in this case, we left you for each other."

"Ouch, that hurts." 

Natasha nibbled on his lip, "The meeting, now. Go."

Jay took in a long, deep breath, "Yes, My love."

"Was that British?" Natasha raised her eyebrow.

"Ah, you noticed."

"Quite good apparently," Wanda raised her eyebrows, "Are you trying to distract us?"

Natasha sucked on his tongue, "I am distracted."

Wanda pulled Natasha away, "Don't...baby... let him go..."

Natasha groaned, "Just go and get home fast?

Jay curled his lips, giving Wanda an evil look, getting off the bed, exaggeratedly looking away, "Whatever! Bye!"

Wanda and Natasha chuckled, waving their hands, "Bye, love."

Jay let out a breath, standing at the door, looking back at them, "I'll be back."

Omega Flight,

"We just saw a Universe being destroyed and reformed? We don't even know what is going on there. Who was responsible for it?" Fury was sitting on a long rectangular table, filled with members of Omega Flight, Secret Avengers, Omega Avengers, X-Men (Professor X, Ororo Munroe). Genosha (Aerith, Magneto, Amelia), Ant Family (Scott, Hope, Hank Pym, Janet), Hank Pym of Omega Flight, Vision, Reed Richards, Black Bolt, T'Challa, and others.

Aerith was the one sitting opposite of Fury on the table, "So not working is going to give the answer to that question?"

Fury furrowed his brows, "That's not what I mean, but it's awfully suspicious that it happened right after Genosha was attacked. All I am asking is-"

"If it was us, then we wouldn't be sitting here and having this discussion," Magneto scoffed, looking at Fury.

Reed laughed lightly, "Hah, quite straightforward, but that's true."

Aerith cutely pouted, "He doesn't represent the mutants, but I won't deny what he's saying is true. Not ever Sephiroth could destroy the Universe."

"Then shouldn't we be trying to find out who can?" Maria Hill asked, "If we hold this meeting, it should be for that."

Tony (SE) leaned forward, "I actually know what they are proposing. You should hear about it since it's for the benefit of both our kinds."

Anthony blinked, "You know something?"

"Yes, that's why-"

Captain America (OE) interrupted Tony, "What Fury is trying to say is everything happened so fast. We need to know who was able to destroy the Universe. We only know that someone in that Universe had collected Infinity Stones and restored the Universe before it was destroyed. We must find out what and how."

Bruce Banner (SE) leaned back, "But Captain, that is exactly the point. Talking won't get us answers."

"Not talking will not give us a plan."

"If we need a plan, then I have one," Aerith spoke loudly enough to draw everyone's attention, "I know you all read the plan that I am...that Sephiroth had proposed by now. I propose, whoever finds out about what happened in the Dark Universe gets to be the Director of the City."

"You can't be serious; that place is a minefield, anyone that goes there will die," Hawkeye crossed his arms, scoffing.

"Exactly, so it's no use discussing it. Now that it has been decided, we can move on to the Board of Directors. And Investors of the Project." Aerith narrowed her eyes, "Or is it possible that Omega Flight doesn't want the project to go through and is wasting our time?"

"No, I am sure that it's not it," Professor X looked towards Nick Fury, "After all, this is for the betterment of our kind. This way, the chasm between Mutants, Inhumans, and Humans can be reduced, and our society will progress."

"I Agree," Black Panther (SE) spoke out. He had been busy with his Omega Earth counterpart, "We believe that it's for the best, and both of us would like to support this Project. We'd like to be in the Board of Directors."

Aerith clapped her hands together, smiling, "Perfect, who else?"

Black Bolt (SE), with the help of Jay's limiter, spoke out loud, "Right, Attilan is willing to support the Project. We have been searching for a way to use the Half Inhuman population on Earth, to see whether we should activate their Genes. This is a good way to introduce them to a Supernatural Society."

"Is the other Black Bolt?" Aerith turned her eyes towards the other group.

Medusa nodded, "We agree, and if possible, we would like one of that limiters so Black Bolt can speak." 

Black Bolt (SE) nodded, "I already have extras. We didn't get the time to talk before; maybe we should sit down and talk about the future of our race?"

Medusa (OE) looked towards her own Black Bolt, nodding, "Yes, we'd be glad to."

"That's four," Aerith's smile became even broader, "And then there is Tony, so that's five."

"Me," Anthony raised his arm, "I want to pitch in."

"6."

Nick furrowed his brows, realizing that he couldn't wait anymore, "A Director should be chosen from the Omega Flight. As it's representative."

"No, it should be from the side of Mutants," Magneto watched Fury, "How can we trust you when all you do is put Mutants in jail?"

Aerith curled her lips, "I am telling you. Director will be chosen depending on who can find out what happened in the Dark Universe. Till then, leave it alone."

"Oh, is that so," They were going to discuss further when a charming voice resounded in the room, familiar but unfamiliar.

Aerith looked back with others, widening her eyes and standing up as she saw the man walk inside the room with scarlet eyes.

She gulped, turning around, standing in front of him, feeling her breath stop, "Even though..."

Jay stood in front of her, watching her hold her breath even though she saw him every day, caressing her cheek, "You changed your hair and eye color."

He caressed her blonde hair, looking into her brown eyes, touching her dark red lips, "You changed the last I saw you."

Aerith tried to smile, "You mind?"

"No, this suits you more," Jay patted her cheek, sitting down on her chair, looking at everyone that was standing, "Hey, I am back."

0