The Deal – chapter 2
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time 

Mike turns his head and looks out his window to see a human with a police badge on the window saying "open up and I just want to talk" Mike's eyes widened as he thought this guy probably knows about my fights oh who am I kiddin this guy knows but he just wants to talk. Mike calmed down and eyes went back to half closed and started the van and rolled down the window "what do you want uhhh"he said shairply the human was taken aback by the voice of Mike being a low gravely sound the female officer stammered "uhh-h I-I *ahem* I am here to recruit you as a new unit at anti-Salvo investigation unit so do you want to come with me or I can arrest you for illegal Salvo fighting" Mike paused then thought for a moment then said "sure why not it is not like I can escape or anything" 

Now this time

    Mike was worried as he looked at the police officer and back at his steering wheel. I could probably run away because the car is started and- Mike's thoughts was cut off by the police officer saying "if you run you will have a warrant put out for your arrest okay" Mike stammered in his head "so why don't you come with me now okay" said the officer. Mike thought about his chances and what he could do. I don't do drugs I don't do anything illegal other than the Salvo fighting so I think my greatest chance is. "Sure I have nothing to do so yeah sure, but I will follow you to the police station and I will sleep there and talk in the morning how about that" . The officer thought then looked at the moon which is in the middle of the sky she looked back at Mike then said "sure seems fine" she looked back at a police car with someone in it and said into her radio "hey Gary why don't you drive the car back I am going to drive with the Salvo okay" Mike froze. I can't get away can I,  but this deal maybe good though so maybe I should do it yeah Mike spoke "get in if you're coming with me then" the officer walked around and got in as Mike rolled up his window and sighed as she got in the van. I should probably introduce my self right ? "My name is Mike it's  nice to meet you I guess" the officer looked at Mike and then "my name is officer Elizabeth Rosewell nice to meet you Mike" she says this as she puts her hand out to shake. Mike looked at her hand then put his glove covered hand out and shook her hand "guess it is rose" Mike responded now able to look at her fully. Wow she is pretty short with her in a bun as well mmmmmh she fits her outfit really well anyway "so you going to give me instructions to the a.s.i.u headquarters or what huh" Mike said in a bored tired voice the police officer stammered " o-o-oh ri-ri-right its that she pointed in the north exit of the parking lot. 

[30 minutes later]

So this is the place of the a.s.i.u huh hehe this is a very shiny place to Mike thought "so park over there" rose said as she pointed towards the gate that looks like it leads to a underground area. "Okay" Mike commented as he drove to that area and the gate opened for him as he drove through into the underground parking lot " just over there in that corner and park please" rose said while pointing into a corner of the parking lot of the a.s.i.u. 

Mike drive to the spot and parked turning off the van as he did this rose stepped out and told Mike who was walking around the back of the van about to open it up and go in "you stay here and if you don't we will find and we will arrest you okay" "Crystal" Mike replied he got in and closed the back doors of the van as rose walked off into the door that leads inside. Mike started to take off his pants showing his bandages that are on his charcoal like skin and throwing the pants on the ground. He still has his shorts on underneath he set his backpack off to the side as he takes off his jacket and placing near the van door.

   I open my backpack and I take out my extra bandages, money, and boxing gloves. I started counting my money allowed "100 200 400 500 678 dollars" I continuing "well that's pretty good if I don't say so myself but it is going to be the last of the fightin money though so" I sayed in a moppy voice. "Well I am off to bed" I mumbled and with a 

*THUMP* 

I landed on my bed taking my blanket and putting it on in a very lazy way and dosing off allowing sleep to take me. 

Fire, trees burning people burning to a crisp as they scream blood pours the streets and boils away. A child screaming as he is laying over a burnt corpse smoking and sizzling as the fire behind rises and screams in fury as it forms as a Humanoid fire takes form behind the child with bright red eyes. It roars a hunting call as the child looks behind him seeing the embers rise of the Humanoid and the burnt corpse's behind him the Humanoid launch's at the kid in a roar and the kid screams. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. What!!!!?!? w-w-what!?!?! huh" Mike looks around as he rose from his bed and his fiery head is bigger and brighter with bits of blue running throughout his head he looks around with huffs and expatriated breaths. Mike got off his bed and scrambled to looked in the mirror. "Sh-it-it I need to ca-ca-lm dow-n" Mike said with a shake in his voice. Mike breathed in and out to calmed down, his flames shortened and the blue disappeared and he calmed down "okay what time is it" Mike looked at the clock by his bed "oh shiiiiiiii" the clock read 12:59 "fuck shit fuck shit shit" Mike ran around in his van scrambling to put on pants jacket and other clothing things 

[1 hour later]

Mike exited the parking lot going towards the integration rooms with rose behind him going forward with him to make sure he won't run. Mike looked around the area seeing multiple people and Salvo's some in uniform while some in cuffs but one who was talking with chocolate milk and a laptop for a face it was speaking, Mike listened in on the laptop Salvo. "So viral how was your day man" said the man to the laptop Salvo " not bad not bad could go for more milk though so ye-" viral got cut off by multiple people saying "NO" the officer in front of him started " no one wants to see you consume an entire carton of milk okay last time you did that jack had to go to therapy you remember that huh" viral looks down in sadness as his laptop screen goes from the emoticon to a sad emoticon "that's what I thought". The talking gets muffled out as Mike walked into the interigation room with rose. 

   I sit down ready for this so called deal that they are going to give me so let's see what they offer "okay" said rose "I have you here to talk with the head of this department to cut a deal with you" "sure" Mike mumbled as soon as he said that the door swung open and hits the wall. A man that looks to be in his mid 40s walks in with some people behind him all heavy Salvo's the old man with his beard and all walks over to the table and sits down across from me and with file in hand sets it down infront of me the file says Mike on the front. " Wow you got my name so surprising" I said with my usual sarcastic expression "funny" said the old man "my name is Jason chief of the a.s.i.u. okay and I am here to cut you a deal" the old man spoke with a veteran like voice. It did not surprise me though he looked like it. "So the deal we are making for you is beneficial for you and others alright" Jason said. Mike replied " well I really don't have a choice, but I would love to hear the details about it". The old man started " well I can see that you are not in the mood so all you need to know is that you work with us and we ignore everything you have ever done so how about it" Mike thought for a second "hmmm" Mike sighed "fuck it we have a deal" 

0