CHAPTER 9: Personal Maids Introduction
4.2k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Huh! It is nice. " I muttered while looking at my maids' faces which I fucked their mouths. I pounded their mouths like another hole and I pissed off inside their mouths. They tried to struggle at first but I punished them by slapping their cheeks with my dick. 

" Mira, I need to get some healer. " I told Mira while Mira was washing my back. Two of my maids which were Half-Elf and Catgirl were out of the cold, on the floor. I used them as toys and they were pretty much in an exhausted state.

' It feels so good. ' I muttered. The feeling of having control over other people's lives made me so good.

' No wonder, people in power don't want to let go of the power. ' I muttered and Mira's voice came into my ears after I finished thinking.

" Yes, Young Mater. You definitely need a healer. Or do you wish to learn healing spells.  " Mari said after glancing at my maids who were lying on the floor. 

" I should definitely learn them. " I accepted her suggestion. We, Cultivators, were the best Healers in the world. Or we were the best in supporters. We could buff other people with spells. 

" You should discuss with Master. Young Master has talent so a young master will be fine. " Mira said as she gently brushed off my back, she cleaned up my whole body.

" Mira uses your boobs to clean my legs. " I told her as I extended my legs. She soaked her boobs with the soaps and she used her hands to control her boobs as she cleaned up my legs.

" Hey.. " I turned my face to the direction of my two maids who were lying on the ground. They had big Ahegao faces. I didn't take their virginity and I finished inside their mouths.

" ...Yes Young Master. " They all sat up on the floor from my order. I already gave them enough rest.

" Clean my body with your boobs. " I told them as I closed my eyes and leaned on the wall. Mari's breasts were not big at all. The other two maids had average curves.

' I should get slaves with big breasts. ' I muttered while enjoying Mari's gentle messages. Mari put effort and she used her average boobs. My other two maids also put in the effort as they cleaned up my body.

*****

" Mira , tells my mom that I would like to have lunch with her outside. " I told her while enjoying the breakfast. I wore a simple white t-shirt and simple pants. 

" Yes, Young Master. " Mira nodded. Mira wore her usual maid outfit with no underwear. The four maids stood beside me in this dining room with the identical maid outfits. 

The dining room was not big at all. It had a simple dining table that could accommodate ten people and chairs. This mini-mansion had 12 rooms and two floors. Mira stayed in the room beside my room. 

' This is freaking good. ' I muttered while drinking the soup. It looked like chicken soup but the meat's texture was so tender and melt inside my mouth. The bread was also freaking delicious. This mini-mansion had a kitchen but the food was brought from the main mansion. Main Mansion had renowned chefs so the food was better from there. Besides,It was only 5 minutes walked from the Main Mansion. 

' Good job former me. ' I praised my past self for building this small paradise. No one would bother me and I was free from eyes inside this mini mansion.

' Doubt, my possessive mother will leave me without guards. For now, I need to build my own base and company. I will also build my own security slaves. ' I thought as I ate the breakfast. 

'Besides, I need beautiful girls. At least, at Mira's level. ' I thought while checking out my maids.

" All of you, introduces yourself, including your magus type, Mana Capacity Level, and everything about you. " I told to my maids who were standing beside me. I didn't know their names at all. They all looked at each other and a certain half-elf introduced the first because she was in charge among them.

" My name is Valeria and I'm 24 years old. My magus type is ' Cultivator '. And My mana Capacity level is B Rank. I have been working here for 10 years. " Valeria introduced herself. 

' B Rank. As expected from Half-elf. ' I thought. My Mana Capacity Level was S-Rank which was second highest and extremely rare. Most of the nobles had Rank A and B. Commoners had Rank C and D. Having D Rank Mana Capacity was the same as the normal human. Having a Rank B Mana Capacity was already a big achievement for the commoners.

" My mother works at this Mansion and I joined this Great Family when I was 14 years old. I served the Young Master at the age of 18 and it is the biggest achievement of my life. " Valeria introduced herself with a smile as she bowed at me with an elegant bow. 

They were the chosen ones from their generation. They had very great skills and abilities as maids. Most of the young girls got jobs in our family because their parents worked for us. Some of them came from the orphanage. We needed to have servants to maintain the status of Nobility.  

Valeria had half-pointy ears and baby-blue eyes. Her face was flawless and with pale skin color. Her long blonde hair was tied into the ponytail and her height was around 173 centimeters. Her curves were averaage but she had a beautiful face and I would see her in anime as a side character in Fantasy Anime.

" What is your magus Rank? " I asked the question while the human maid cleaned up the desk and she brought up the juice glass. 

" Level 2, Young Master. " Valeria answered my question with a smile. She had a elegant and simple manner. They were my personal maids so they had skills and manners. 

" Level 2, Huh. I'm also Level 2 and breaking point at level 3. " I muttered. The difference in the talent was quite apart and besides, she sharped at the maid skills so her other areas were quite worthless. 

' She has good Capacity. I should not waste her talent. ' I thought. I didn't have any plans to change my personal maids. They had been with me for 6 years so they knew my tastes, preference and my habits. I didn't change my habits and preferences because I got my past memories. 

" Mira prepares 40 Royal Coins. " I told Mira. Good servants should get rewards. 

---------------------

Tadaaaa..... A new chapter.

Well, I might not be able to publish the chapters frequently. But I will try the best I can. At least, I will try to publish four chapters per week.

I'm planning to add MC's mom to MC's harem. I already have plans for MC's companies. The novel is a smut novel so some elements in this novel are smut. I might skip smut scenes because it is extremely hard to write to write smut scenes for me. 

Thank for reading. UwU

28