CHAPTER 15: A new Milf detects
3.2k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our carriage entered inside the property of the restaurant slowly and the road was paved very well. The roads construction level was quite good from the standard of this world. Definitely, this restaurant was a high-class restaurant only nobles or powerful merchants could effort this kind of restaurant. 

There was a building which was quite tall in the middle of the gardens and the decoration was so fancy and gorgeous. 

Our carriage was stopped in front of the door of the restaurant and the door was opened by maids which were the employees of this restaurant. 

" Young Master, Your Highness. " All of them bowed and greeted in unison as they made the way.

' As expected from this kind of restaurant, maids look quite beautiful. ' I muttered inside my head. No matter what kind of world it was, the beauty and wealth were some of the most important factors. 

" Young Master. Your Highness. Please this way. " A beautiful woman said as my eyes moved on her. 

She was wearing an elegant blue blouse with a long pencil skirt. Her clothing was plain but her beauty was visible to even spirits. She gave a mature woman vibe with glasses and her beautiful long black hair with black eyes. 

' Damm, she reminds me of the office female leads from Korean manhwa ' I muttered inside my head with greedy eyes because she had powerful assets. Her big butt that looked really big and her big boobs that were inviting me to squeeze them, her slim waist that was unrealistic for her age. She looked around 30 years old and I guessed that she was older than my mom's. She gave powerful Milf's vibe. 

" Hana. " My mom muttered that woman's name and that woman bowed at my mother. After that, we entered into the restaurant as the maids lined up to welcome us. My mother was Royals so they needed to welcome her like this. My mother's status was quite big as her power could rival the Four Great Families which had been existing since the foundation of this world even though she was not that active at all in the political field.

The first floor was a place for average rich merchants or the lowest nobles in terms of the noble status quo. We entered into the box and I was amazed by this thing.

' Elevator. '  I thought as I was surprised from this world's advancement by using the ' Mana  '.The box looked exactly like Elevator and it was covered with gold which made this into the fancy thing.  

' How does this thing operate? ' I thought as Hana pressed the ' 4 ' button and the box was climbed up to the fourth floor. 

' Interesting ' I muttered while trying to form the basics principles behind this thing. I felt mana when she pressed the button. I was sensitive to mana because I had the attribute of Soul Sorcerer.  After that, the thing operated immediately and the response time was also fast. It was much better than the shitty elevator which was inside my apartment in my previous life. I always needed to mutter spells not to stop that Elevator.

" I see. This is son's first time seeing this ' Psychic Lifter '. " My mother looked at my amazed expression and said. 

" Yep, mom. It looks weird and impressive at the same time. These are really good inventions. " I agreed my mother. We both were intelligent beings so we didn't need to talk about how this impressive it was. A new ideology was one of the scariest things in the world. This thing used completely different principles from Elevator from my world. It was revolution.

' I see. ' Suddenly a smile formed on my face and I nodded inside my head. I wanted to create something to break down my enemies. I never thought this because I was thinking something else. This ' Psychic Lifter ' gave me a push to do something. I was a reincarnator so I definitely had a lot of references to create things. Of course, it was totally different things that I could create the things or not.

" There are a lot of impressive things out there. Our Kingdom is a Little bit traditional Kingdom so it held back a lot of the outstanding ideas. Some want to monopolize or some are afraid but your uncle is a believer in innovation. He believes in the Younger Generation and a new ideology could push the Kingdom. In short, these things reached here around 5 years ago while other rich Kingdoms were using them 10 years ago. Well, you're still young but you need to know. " My mother explained to me as she said with a sigh. 

" Thanks, mom. I would try to learn more about politics. " I agreed with my mom as I could even see an irritated face when she was thinking about politics.

" Son, You don't need to push yourself. You're the successor of Family and your time will come. " Mom said as she patted my head as we walked toward the room. It only had four rooms on the floor and Hana took the lead. 

" Young Master, Your Highness. Please enter. " Hana opened the door and the bright light blinded my eyes. 

The room was covered with gold and the reflected light was too bright, it made this room so impressive. There was big dining table in the middle of the room and there were gorgeous paintings and accessories. The room's decorations were top-notch. 

Hana adjusted the room's light as we both sat down on the chairs. My mom sat beside me and the dining room was really big.

" Your Highness, Would you like to change the table? " Hana asked with politely as my mother just shook her head.

" Then, I would bring dishes. If you need something, I would wait outside so please notify me. " Hana's gesture was so refined well and very elegant.

" Ok. " My mother said with a cold tone as Hana left from the room. I was appreciating her big butt. They were swaying left and right. They were really big. She really had nice curves that could rival to my mother. In term of appearance, skin and a lot of aspects, she lost my mother very greatly.

" Mom, Who is she? " I asked mother immediately after Hana left. I already had some thoughts but I was not sure at all. She was definitely a big figure because she wasn't afraid of my mother at all. 

" Do you want her? " My mother asked me. Of course, she noticed that I was checking Hana.

" Yep. " I honestly replied my mother.

---------------------

AN---

Sorry for not publishing the chapter. I was quite stressed and a lot of things are unstable.

Well, I am intended to focus only on this novel. 

I am planning to add Politics and System. Of course, MC will not have System but others will do. I have ideas but let's see. 

Thanks for reading and supporting me through Patreon. I really appreciate your help. 

17