Special CHAPTER: The Start of Something
3.2k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---- Third Person POV-----

---Chewing Chips-----

" Really Salt Chips are the Universe truth " a deep tone said as his eyes picked up the chips from the package.

He was lying in front of the TV lazily as he enjoyed the chips. His appearance was old and already reached the limit of Human's life span but his body looked perfectly shaped with the muscles and his long white beard was quite beautiful in his own way. He was wearing just pants and a casual dress as his muscular arms looked strong. He had blue eyes with long white hair that tied loosely and he looked like your neighbor's old man that went through a lot of shit as he lied on the sofa lazily.

Mysteriously, His surrounding was covered by clouds and formed beautiful scenery. His place was floating in the air and there was nothing else except his potato TV.

" Hoho, Welcome. " Suddenly the old man said with a cheerful tone to the place where the portal appeared. Before a person came out from the place, a slipper came out with a light speed and hit to the old man's face. That slipper didn't turn into the ashes even though it was thrown with a speed of light. It was quite mystery. 

" It hurt. You stupid hag. " The old man sat on the sofa as he said with a aggressive tone. Even though a slipper came with a light of speed and hit onto the old face but the old man didn't happen anything.

" If I'm stupid, your brain must be dead. You fucking retard. " The old woman said with an aggressive tone as she gave the MIDDLE Finger. She had long white hair and black eyes. Her face was smooth compared to the old man but could not hide that her face was wrinkled. She was wearing a taoist robe with tied her hair beautifully with hairpins.

" Not only you took out a serial number soul from Soul Chain but also you fucking didn't give him a fucking system. You fucking dickhead. It fucking took us a thousand years to clean up the messes you created. " The old woman said with an aggressive tone as her face looked extremely angry. She was reaching her boiling point as she swore up old man.

" And you sent special souls with Systems to that world. Ahh. I am fucking mad. I want to resign from this job. " The old woman shouted like a crazy woman as she looked at the old man with killing intent. Her eyes were like a veteran killer and watched the old man like prey.

" Honey, Calm down. I will give you a message. " Old man teleported behind the old woman and said with a gentle tone. 

" Calm down, Honey. It is alright. I sent them to ' Fantasy World ' so everything is fine. " The old man said as messaged the shoulder of the old woman.

"' Fantasy World ', At least you used a little bit of your dead-brain. Leave the things that were already done. Put more strength on your hands. " Old woman said as she was deeply thinking. 

" Sigh! You sent four Special Souls and One Serial Number Soul. Right? " The old woman confirmed as the old man agreed. 

" Serial Number Souls are ordinary souls, unlike Special Souls. They didn't have any accomplish in their lives and they are just fillers. What are you trying to accomplish? " The old woman asked with sharp eyes.

" Nothing. I just feel like doing like. " The old man answered back with a carefree tone.

" The problem is the Special Souls. You even sent four Special Souls in the same world. You know that you could only send one special soul to one world. Ahh, headache" The old woman messaged her head. 

" Didn't I say? Everything will be fine. Just enjoy the show. " The old man said with a mysterious smile. The old woman turned her body and gave a punch straight to the old man's face. 

" I really hate that part of you. Acting like a mysterious person while you are lazy as fuck. I will leave that world maintaining to you. " The old woman shouted at the old man as she left from the place.

" Sigh! Let's enjoy my chips. " The old man lazily lied on the sofa and he enjoyed his chips again. 

" I wonder what will happen if we add four predators and one prey. Four Predators will share the prey or they would fight against each other until the death. Haha, it will be a good show when the prey is very tricky prey. " The old man talked to the air as he was planning to his own show where there were no directors or writers.

-------------------

A new chapter will come out today. 

15