CHAPTER 16 : Lunch with Mom
3.2k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Hana Longman. She is Noble from the Famous Noble Lineage which specializes in Business Administration. Well, she is a child from the Mistress so her position in the family is very Low. But still, she is a successful woman. This restaurant is opened by her husband and her. Well, Longman Family is just a small noble family in Administration but she currently holds more power than her entire family " My mother said as she sipped the juice. 

" I see. Her husband must hold a certain amount of power. " I muttered as I was impressed by her. She was not only a beautiful woman but also she was a successful woman. It was extremely hard to break through the system that already had a very long time ago. But talent could only solve anything. 

' She must be a pretty capable woman. ' I thought inside my head as I wanted her. I felt another kind of thrill feeling inside my chest. I knew that I was a psychopath in my previous life. At the same time, I knew that I had an inferiority complex because of my ugly past. But I was currently free from everything. I wanted to do everything I could. If the time came, I would die with a smile because I already knew the death. I thought that was the biggest perk of being a reincarnator. 

" Why did you think like that? " My mother smiled as she asked me.

" Well, there are mainly three reasons. The first reason is Restaurant could not stand without proper backup where there are a lot of predators. The second reason is she is a capable woman and she knows how to hold the power in her hand without losing it. She looks outstanding woman and she looks like Mom. The third reason is she is a woman. " I answered the question as my mother nodded. Being a woman was not that easy in the world. Woman could not hold Powerful position. My mother was very capable woman but she could not become the Queen because she was WOMAN.

" Good answers. Her husband is the left-hand man of the King. He is in charge of Finance in the Kingdom. He is also an intelligent man. " my mother said as we enjoyed the dishes while maids stood up behind us as they brought the dishes after dishes.

" Does she have children? " I asked my mother. As I said, she looked like my mother. Their weakness was ' their Kids. '. They were an emotionless and cold person, I needed to hold their weakness in my hand first, I would conquer her or break her slowly. 

' For now, Let's set her as a goal ' I muttered but I didn't have time at all. I needed to break my Sister-in-law and I needed to return to Eleymore City to look over my place or ground to build my Headquarters. I also needed to design the place.

" She has a kid. She is the same age as you. The problem is she is engaged to the Third Prince and beside that she didn't appear at the social gatherings that much. I have only seen her once but she is a very beautiful girl. " My mother said as she ate the steak as I also enjoyed the meals. It was great and there were a lot of dishes on the table. 

" I see. She is a good t.. " Before I finished my words, I got sudden realization and looked at my mom. My mother had a smile that could destroy the world. Her smile was like ' I fall in her trap ' . 

" Hahaaa. " I laughed a little bit as I looked at my with a smile and my mother also had a beautiful smile.

' Really, She knows me. ' I thought. Even though, I started to live with her this personality but felt like she knew me for over a thousand of years.

" Mom, You know me. " I said as I bit the delicate meals as my mother looked at me with gentle eyes that filled with affection. She brought me here to show Hana. My mother knew that I would definitely be interested in Hana. She was trying to show me my own way to get golden tigh. If I wanted to reach the top, I needed to get capable human resources. Mom knew Hana was an incredibly capable person and she was hinting at me all the time.

" Of course, You're my dear son. I know everything about you. " My mother said as I smiled and I finished our lunch. 

" The Auction is at noon so we still have time. " My mother said as the maids cleaned up the table and brought us desserts. The maids looked beautiful and their manners were also well done. I had already plans to break down my personal maids so I didn't have any intention to put my hands FOR NOW.

" We don't have that much time to talk ourselves. Come to mommy. " My mother said with an affection tone as we both lied on the bed after desserts.

" Come and huge your mother. You became so big and time went very fast. " I moved my body in front of my mom. Her hands wrapped around my back and she hugged me. 

Her fragrance entered into my nose and I could feel her warm body. I felt safe and secure, which gave me a sense of belonging as my eyelids became heavy and I fell into the dreamland.

--------------

AN -

This novel has INCEST.

18