CHAPTER 17: Business
3k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Son wakes up. " I heard a gentle tone as my eyes slowly opened and I was memorized by the scene that I was in front of me.

My mom was gently caressing my hair and her face had a beautiful and warm smile. She usually had a Cold face and an emotionless face but now her face was gentle and warm that could vaporize the whole ' Antarctica ' . 

" Wakes up, It's already noon and we need to go to attend the Auction. " My mom kissed my forehead as she gently smile at me with full of affection.

I yawned as I got a good rest and I was sleeping inside my mother's arms. I could even feel her large breasts. I suddenly moved my head into my mother's boobs and I buried my face into her breasts as I hugged her tightly.

" Ahhh, You rascal. Stop that. We will be late. " My mother said with a smile but she didn't struggle at all. I smelled her body fragrance and her big breasts through my face, and it gave me a boner. 

" Mom, You're really beautiful. " I lit up my face and looked at my mother's face. Our eyes met each other and her eyes were really gorgeous.

" You're really handsome and a good kid. I wonder who birthed you. " My mother's hands put my cheeks and kissed my forehead. She said with a teasing tone but there was a proud tone in it. Besides, I didn't have any intention to put my crawls on my mother yet because I wanted to conquer her slowly. I didn't want to rush because I really loved her a lot. 

"We will be late. Wake up my little baby, Mom will buy you everything. " My mother said as she sat down on the bed and fixed her clothes. I also sat down and fixed my clothes as we both sat on the sofa.

" Young Master. Towel." Mira, my dearest maid gave me a wet towel to me and I brushed my face with the wet towel, after that, I used another dry towel that Mira gave me. I didn't need to say one word and Mira did everything for me. She was ' A Perfect Maid ' so she knew what she needed to do.

 " Come and sit here . Call your manager. " My mom took the towel for me and brushed my face gently. She combed my hair gently and caressed my face as we both sat on the chair.

" Your Highness. " Hana reached here within a minute and she had no sign of rushing here. Her appearance looked gorgeous and she maintained a very elegant manner. Her gesture was perfectly maintained to show the amount of the respect.

" Hana. How is your business? " My mom asked with a cold face and cold tone. I felt like she was a completely different person when she was talking with other people including my father. I didn't interrupt and I listened quietly beside them.

" Good. Your Highness. There is the problem here and there but everything is fine. " Hana replied with very respected tone and very shortly. She understood my mom's personality so she made short and straight answer.

" I see. I heard that you're planning to open a new restaurant in my City, Eleymore City. " My mother asked her as she sipped her tea while Hana was standing up.

" Yes, Your Highness. I'm trying to expanse my business in the other Big Cities but the other big family does want that. " Hana answered with bright eyes. Of course, she knew my mother's intention and she looked at my mother with a smile.

Hana was from the Royal Family's faction. Of course, the other Great Four Families didn't want Royal Family's influence on them as much as possible which they could deny her offers. Her family may influence in the Capital City but the other Great Cities were different cases at all. Royal Family had a certain influence on them but Hana's family was not.  

" I have a proposal for you. I will allow you to open at my City and I will also talk to other Great Families.  " My mother told her and Hana was full of thoughts and trying to see through my mother's thoughts. Her face became note serious and looked at my mother's expressions very carefully.

" My suggestion is very simple. I want my son to be your partner when you're going to open in other cities. Don't worry, my son is smart and I want you to teach him about the business. " My mom said as she looked at me. My mother was paving the way for me and she was giving me a way to close to Hana.

" Well, I will give you time. If you want to discuss more , come to Eleymore City. " My mother said as she took my hands and we entered into the Carriage. The maids bowed at us and the carriage was already in front of the door.

Hana had her own information network. When we were going to Eleymore City, she would know that definitely.

Mira opened the door of the carriage and we both entered into the carriage. I sat beside my mother and I looked at her with a smile.

' Damm, she is really a beautiful woman. ' I muttered as I smiled.

" Mom, why did you make a suggestion like that? There must be a another reason, right? " I asked her immediately.

" You're really smart, my son. Yeah, there is a reason besides I wanted to pave a way for you. The reason is she has a good connection with 'Biban Company '. Hana knows the boss of ' Biban Company '. ' Psychic Lifer ' that is in that restaurant was geared by ' Biban Company '. Well, Biban Company produces ' Advanced Technology things ' like ' Psychic Lifter ' that you see. Of course, Mom knows other Technology Companies but not the close-tied relationship like Hana does. Having alternative opinions is better than having one. The second is Hana is good at 'Business ' . I want you to learn from the best. " My mother patted my head as she gently explained the reasons.

" I see. Is she better than mom in the business field? " I asked her innocently and I looked into her eyes.

" Of course, not. But she has a lot of experience than mom's. Well, you're planning to get your own company so Hana could also help you besides your father. " Mother said with a straight face. My father was also business-man. My father's entire generation was businessmen but I didn't want to be controlled by my father's family or someone else.  It was the totally different case that I was using my parents' money to build a company but my company was going to be mine, alone.

" Mom, thanks you. I will try the best and I will make you proud. " I said her as I hugged her body.

" By being existed, you're making me proud. You don't need to try so hard. My dearest son. " My mother said with a gentle tone and her eyes were filled with affection as she kissed my forehead while our carriage reached the certain big building.

--------

Something, it is difficult to describe something I really want in ' English '. 

Well, UwU for you.

20