CHAPTER 18: Auction
2.8k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We both exited from the carriage after Mira opened the door. The place was exited in the Commoner District because Menelaus House was not Noble Family in our Kingdom. Of course, every other like big wealthy Families, they had strong background and base in the Powerful Empire. But their place was indeed worse than father's family in terms of fame because they deeded slaves but still they were the best family in the field of Slaves. They only sold High-Quality slaves and it was also extremely expensive but it was quite worthy to spend the money on.

' I really want capable women who can do business. ' I muttered inside my head and the middle-aged man greeted my mother very politely. He was wearing expensive clothes and his appearance was also neat and well-mannered person.

My mother just nodded at him and he immediately led my mother to the auction. The place was huge and the floors were cleaned up very well. The workers bowed their heads every time we passed. We were led by the head of this place so everyone didn't dare to close our clothes. Everyone recognized my mother. My mom was an extremely famous figure and known for because of her beauty, strong will, and strength. Even if citizens didn't know thr King, but they knew my mother. She was that famous. 

We climbed the ladders as we were led into the top floor of the building where VIP rooms existed. 

" Then, Your Highness. The auction will start now. If you need something, please tell the maids. " That middle-aged man said as he left from the place.

" Your Highness.  Young Master. " There were three maids and bowed to us. We didn't pay attention to them and we sat on the sofa. There was big glass that shielded us from the outside view but we could see the outside very clearly.

' Fuck. Really neat. ' I muttered inside my head as a smile formed on my face. Even though the place was far from the platform that going to bring out the slaves but I could see that very clearly. It looked like this glass could zoom the view so we didn't need scope at all to look at the slaves. 

' Really smart inventions. Magic is really impressive that I thought ' I was appreciating this zoom glass as I heard the loud voice from the platform. There were a lot of people and most of them were slightly above middle-class families or just ordinary merchants. Even though it was just a monthly auction that place was full so even retards could see how reliable Menelaus Family was.

" Welcome Ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for coming to our Monthly Auction. My name is May and I will be your host, today. All of our goods are top-notch and we also have special goods. You all are really lucky. Then, let's start our Auction. " The woman's voice came from the platform very clearly. Her voice was very beautiful and cheerful at the same time. Her body language was looked like an idol's movements but she didn't go so far. She didn't try to seduce the audience but her curves didn't need to seduce because she was already succubus. She was a beautiful woman with a sexy look and her red eyes gave a very sexy vibe.Her green hair was loosely tied and she was an extremely beautiful woman.

" She is half-elf and half-demon. They are extremely rare species and a very strong race. " My mother solved the problem that I was thinking.

" That's why I feel like she is a very dangerous person. She is a very beautiful woman. " I agreed to my mother. She was indeed a very beautiful woman and she was the most beautiful woman who I saw. My mother had a mature sexy beautiful vibe while that woman had a young and innocent look. They both had different types of beauty. I would give 100 scores to both of them.

" Hahaha. Indeed, she is a very dangerous woman. " My mom said as she smiled.

" It looks like a mother knows her. " I chatted with my mother as they brought out a slave immediately. 

" Let's talk about this later. Mom will explain about her. "my mother patted my head as I looked at the platform again.

" Ahem. Let's introduce our first slave. She was a former Noblewoman from the Midway Merchant United Kingdom. Of course, we don't sell women who have only beauty. " May slightly shook her head as she slowly walked near the slave. May was wearing one-piece with the black stocking. 

I looked at the slave woman and she had a natural calm face without fear. She was indeed a beautiful woman with long curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Her height was around 175 centimeters and she had gorgeous curves and she was a very rare beautiful woman. I would give her 95 points. 

' Damm. No wonder, Menelaus Family is very famous. ' I muttered as I was planning to buy her or not.

" She is very good at sword and weapons. Her sword mastery is  'Grandmaster '.Andddddd She is only 26 years old. " I heard a noisy voice below after May said that women was ' Grandmaster ' and everyone was amazed at how young she was and her level was already Grandmaster. In another word, her sword level was the same as my Mira. Mira was one of the strongest foes in our Kingdom so people could imagine how talented that woman was. 

" Sadly. She is only C Class Mana Capacity even though she is Noble Lineage but she is very good at other fields like housework and doing others. Of course, I don't need to remind you that she is still innocent' Maiden ' ." May said with a pitying tone but her tone still maintained a cheerful tone. Virgin sold well but she was only C Class so that was indeed going to lower the price.

' Sigh. I thought I'm going to get another Mira. ' I muttered but I decided to buy her. 

" We will start with 200 Gold Coins. The rules are very simple. Please don't use status to pressure others and raise 10 Gold Coins between the bids. Let's start the bids... " May said with a high tone as the place became noisy. The starting price was indeed low because of her mana capacity. Nevertheless, it was a large amount of money. 

" 300 Gold Coins." immediately 100 Gold coins were raised and I was amused by how people spent money.

" Son could buy whatever you want. Money is not a problem for your mother. " My mom patted by the head. I had the two richest parents in the Kingdom so I also needed to spend money to show how good a son I was.

" Thanks, mom. " I thanked my mother as the price was rising at a fast pace.

" 500 Gold coins. Once. Anyone wants to raise the price. " May said as she hammered.

" 600 Gold Coins. " I said with a calm tone and I was surprised my voice resounded in the hall.

" Gentleman from upper room raised the price to 600 Gold Coins. Anybody wants to raise the price. " May said as she said with a cheerful tone. She didn't use the ' VIP' word instead of that she used the ' upper ' word. She was trying to show equality but everyone knew that the Upper room was for a big shot. 

" Going Twice. " May looked at around the room and she hammered as she said.

" Going Thrice. The gentleman from ' the Upper room 1 ' won this gorgeous girl. Then, let's start the second slave. " May said as the slave was brought back to the back of the platform. Everyone was trying to save money because it was still the first round so everyone let go very easily.

" Then, Let's start the second round. " May cheerful tone resounded as I also looking forward to this auction.

------------------

New Chapters guy.

16