Special CHAPTER: Is that……?
2.9k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---- Third Person's POV----

" Welcome. " A boy bowed his head towards a man who was entering into a convenience store. He was wearing a typical uniform for workers and he was just an ordinary 18 years old boy who loved Novels and anime. 

Suddenly the truck slipped off the road and flew out toward him with a high speed. The convenience store was exited beside the main road so there were no particular things to stop the truck. 

" Ahh shit. It's fucking truck-sama. I..." the boy muttered but before he finished his words the truck crushed his body and got instant quick death.

-------------------

" Huhhh... Fuck it hurt. " the boy stood on the bed and he screamed suddenly. Luckily or not, no one didn't notice his screaming.

" Didn't I just die? " He muttered as his body was shaking from the death that he felt earlier. The pain was extremely big so his body went frozen.

" Haaaa.. Breath. " He muttered as he tried to calm down his raging mind. After a few minutes of resting, he looked around the room. There was nothing else except desk, chair, and a simple wardrobe. The room was very small and it was only for a single person to live.

" Did I just reincarnate? Truck-sama. No way. " He immediately said with happiness but he slightly felt pain for his family. Nevertheless, he was extremely happy like other otaku would did in his place. 

" Am I going to become handsome or get a system? " He said with happiness like a kid as he took the mirror beside his bed. 

" No way. " He dropped the mirror on the bed because of the shock that he received after he looked at the mirror. He was just your ordinary typical Asian kid but he had some kind of charm that could attract the women. It was very hard to point out but sometimes like that. His eyes looked sharp as a sword and gave the aura of ' I'm Protagonist ' that every girl would open their legs but couldn't do anything them because he was shy and loyal to the loved one.

" Fuck Yeah..... " This time he screamed loudly again and he was really very happy, even tears leaked from his eyes.

" This face is definitely ' Alen ' . Is this even real? " He said as he slapped his cheeks as he groaned in pain.

" Breath.... " He calmed down his head again but still there was a smile on his face.

" Indeed. I transmigrated into Alen's body and reincarnated into this world. " He immediately reached the conclusion even though there were not the other evidence except having a face. But still which protagonist did that anyway.

" Did I really reincarnate into ' Road to Harem ' ? Holy shit. " He said in a happiness again. As a veteran otaku, he really loved ' Road to Harem ' which was a stupid harem genre. But still, it was a very popular VN and even had an ' LN ', game, even an anime adaptation. It came out as ' VN ' but later it adapted into the Light novel and manga after that it got anime adaption which was complete dogshit like other series was ruined by anime adaption. Nevertheless, it was a very popular story even among normies. 

" Let's see. If I am Alen, I can use the magic. Let's cast low-rank spells. " Alen muttered as he cast the spell. A tiny fireball appeared on his hand,  Like any other protagonist, he was an underdog. He would get a system which was known as ' Harem Advisor '. The Pokemon catching would start when he entered into a famous Academy where there were countless beautiful Heroines and he would get a system at the age of 17. 

' Damm it. How old am I? come memory ' Alen hit his head as the memories came back at the speed of light.

' Now, I can say that this is ' Road to Harem ' story. ' He finally confirmed his theory after memories came back. Like any other story, there was a childhood sweetheart who was a very beautiful girl. She was a very talented person and she could even cast Level 3 spells even though she was level 2. Currently, Alen was just a level 1 dog with dogshit mana capacity. 

' Damm. She is only 15 years old and she is really beautiful. ' Alen muttered after checking out his memory. Any other like stories, his childhood sweetheart was in love with him but her talent was too big to be ignored by others and she also wanted to protect him, simp Alen so she left from the house when she was 15 years old to gain the strength. Besides, Alen was so shy and timid so he believed that he didn't deserve. After he got system, he got confidence and tried to conquer her. She was recruited by Noble Family and she left the town to get the training to enter the academy.

' Well, I could meet her if I go to the City. Sigh! I will get my system at the age of 17 and I'm still 15. ' Alen muttered as he lied on the bed. 

' 15 years old. 15... ' He sat down on the bed again from the sudden realization. 

" 15 years old. " He said with a smile but he lied on the bed again. He had a relaxed smile and his expression was filled with happiness.

' Well if I'm not wrong, my favorite waifu is going to sell out at the auction house at the age of 15 years old. That's mean now. Fuck, if I only have money and I know the exact date. And I could buy her. ' Alen muttered with sadness but only left a few seconds for someone like him who knew the entire story. He smiled back as he thought about his favorite heroine which was indeed the most popular among the fans. She was extremely sexy and even men would cum instantly from her body. 

' She is brought by a rich merchant because her face looks like her dead daughter. He adopted her very well so I don't need to worry about anything. Damm it. I can not wait to meet her. ' Alen thought as he fantasized about his favorite waifu as he smiled like an idiot. 

-----------------

AN/

I kinda feel like I like to write another chapter. There is a' Netori ' genre so you know, I know what will happen. MCs will like Japanese beta MC and some of them will not. I'm planning to add two female system holders and two male system holders. 

11