CHAPTER 19: Auction II
2.5k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, Let's start the round 2. Yep, this time we are going to introduce a very special slave. It was an extremely valuable slave for someone who needs a bodyguard. Then, bring him. " May cheerfully said as her movement was very gorgeous to watch. She used her powerful assets and she introduced the slave.

I immediately lost interest after I heard that was male. Nevertheless, I was looking forward to what kind of slave it was. I was pretty sure that the first slave was pretty much a valuable slave to start the auction. I didn't have that much hope for the middle ones. The best slaves were the last four slaves which were known as the big four so it was going to be pretty much-relaxing air before the main goods.

" Not bad. " I immediately muttered when I saw the slave that was on the platform. He was a big and muscular man with a sharp aura. His skin color was brown and he had two horns on top of his head like cows and he was ' Beastman ' . 

" He might look like an ordinary but he is former General from ' Slane Theoric Kingdom ' which specializes in the Close combat. Yeah, Former General. He also has 20 years of experience in war and his mana capacity is Rank C but remembers that he is a beastman. He is incredibly strong at Late-Level 3 Elementary Mage . It's very rare to find this kind of slave. Then let's start the price with 150 Gold Coins. " May announced as the bidding became. It was indeed a rare type of slave. I could buy it cheaper if I brought it from the markets or slave traders. This was an auction and the ' Menelaus ' had a price so it was indeed expensive than the original price. Nevertheless, he was much cheaper than I thought. From Level 3 Rank, there were three ranks to test the skill of magus. They were Early, Middle, and late. It was pretty much a big achievement to reach Late-level 3. That meant that he mastered over Level 3 spell's concept, Theory, and the usage of Level 3 spells.

" Son, open your mouth. " My mother fed me the grapes as I leaned head on my mother's shoulders. 

" Are you enjoying it? " My mother asked me as she wrapped my hand around my shoulder.

" Yeah, mom. This is the first time for me at Auction so it is very interesting. " I replied my mother as I looked at the bidding battle. I already had the perfect bodyguard. Mira was Late-Level 4 Mage with Sword Grandmaster because of that she held an enormous amount of power. 

" Good. Buy everything son wants. " mother patted my head as I enjoyed the comfy vibe.

" Going Thrice. The gentleman from the Lower room 3 won this wonderful slave. Thanks for buying the slave. " May ended up the slave. The price went to the 320 Gold Coins and the second slave ended up like that. It was already a large amount of money and it was just that riches just wanted to flex. Except that, there were a ton of reasons to buy the slaves with the large amount of money.

" Hahaha. Now, I feel safe to have a bodyguard like that. " That man replied to May and there was an arrogant tone in it. Not everyone had someone like Mari so that slave was pretty much a good buy in my opinion.

' Sigh! The beautiful woman sold well. ' I muttered. From most of the metrics, this beast-man was better than the first woman slave that I brought but the first slave cost almost twice the amount as that slave.

" Then, Let's start the third round. The third round is quite an interesting round. Please bring up the slave. " May said as the two staffs took out the gorgeous woman whose age was around 30 or older but she maintained the beauty of thirty years old milf. She was wearing only a shirt and short pant so those clothing couldn't conceal her curves.

My head automatically looked at my mother as I compared them in my mind. 

' Indeed, my mother's beauty is the best. ' I thought but that milf was really top-level milf. I would give her 93 points for milf Class. Slightly worse than Hana but she looked more unattainable flower than Hana.

" Wait. " I said as I checked out that milf again and she had very similar appearances as the first slave which I brought. 

" Yeah.... She is the relative of the first slave that gentleman from Upper Room 1 brought. You all might think she is her sister but clearly, you all are wrong. She is the mother of the first Slave. " May said with enthusiasm as the typical mob's voice resounded in the hall.

" Fuck. This is too much. " I protested but I decided to get her in my mind. I looked at the woman again and she was indeed gorgeous milf with the long blonde hair with blue eyes with a heart-shaped face. Her breasts were larger than the first slave and as big as my mother which I enjoyed. She looked like very diligent person with a calm aura and she gave noble aura which could be attained by the person who stayed at the top. In short, she was gorgeous noblewoman who could manage her own shit. I didn't have no idea why she was sold as a slave.

" There are not a lot of things to say but she was the head of her noble family who managed the business but sadly something happened, her noble statue was lost and she is sold as the slave. Her noble status was also very High and in the upper hierarchy system. As I said, she was the head of her family and she is an extremely capable woman in the business field which she was a student of ' Queen of Business ' so her ability clearly does not need to be mentioned. Her age was 44 in this year but she looks like thirty years old woman even I'm jealous. Because her mother is Half-elf so she will live like that for many years, Gentlemen. " May explained and the crowd cheered.

' Damm it. She is going to be fucking expensive but I will get her. ' I thought as I would not return home if I didn't get her. I was planning to build my own business so I needed someone like her that could control my company in my place. The educated slaves were very rare and it was very hard to get both reliable and educated slaves like her. Not only that she also had a lot of experiences in the leader of Business which was extremely valuable experience because it was very rare for nobles to be sold as slaves especially someone like who held a big status like her. The deciding factor was she was the former student of ' Queen of business ' which was legend existence in the business field.

" Then, let's start with the price at 400 Gold Coins. Start... " May shouted as I smiled at milf through the glasses.

------------------

AN/ I have been planning to ask that how about my writing skill though? 

I tried the best I could and tried to describe the sentences as I could. Can you guys read the paragraphs? 

15