CHAPTER 20: Auction III
2.4k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Let's start at the price of 400 Gold Coins. Start.... "May cheerfully shouted as the bidding battle became. This time it was more intense than the first two rounds because she was matured and used goods but still she had matured woman's beauty and her expertise was an extremely valuable assets that could only come in the rare chance. 

" 600 Gold Coins. " a voice shouted out as the atmosphere was pretty living and chaotic at the same time. 

" 700 Gold Coins. She was a student of ' Legendary Queen '. She is much more precious than that price. " A deep voice said as it came from the upper room that was beside my room. In another word, that person had powerful money or status to get the same treatment as High Ranking Noble Lineage. Of course, she was free labor and didn't need to give her salary or anything else so getting her was much more profitable than hiring someone who had the same experience like her.

" Hahaha, I agreed that. 800 Gold Coins. " A rich flexed their wealth as the audience cheered them. I turned my head toward my mother as I intended to ask about the 'Queen of business '.

" Mom, who is ' Queen of Business '? " I asked her. I only heard about her a little bit and except that I didn't know at all. I only pursued the knowledge about ' Magic and strength ' so I was pretty much a fool in other fields.

" Well. She is the Founder of ' Yggdrasil Bank ' and the richest person in the world. Even your entire father's family could not compare her wealth. She is completely on another level. She brought a lot of revolutionary business concepts and ideals.She became nobody to the richest person in the world. She only accepts very few disciples who have talents and abilities so that slave woman's ability is pretty high. Son must get her. " My mother explained to me as the prices went up.

" I see. She is the ' Yggdrasil Bank ' owner. " I only muttered as I got the ideas that how much that woman was outstanding. There was no concept of banks in the world but she was the first person who brought the concept and she monopolized that idea. There was only One bank in the world and people could imagine how influenced she was. 

' Probably, she is a reincarnator like me. ' I thought that possible theory but who knew. She came out the idea with her own ability. I didn't believe in the chosen one mindset so I refused to accept that I was the protagonist of this world because there were no protagonists in the reality. Everyone could be the protagonist in their own lives. At the same time, you would never be protagonists of your own lives. 

" That woman is going to be expensive and I also start to wonder Four Final slaves. " I voiced my opinion as my mother patted my head.

' Definitely because of my mother. ' I found the good solution inside my head. My mother carried out the weight in this kingdom and Menelaus Auction was not that big fish in the Kingdom. So they liked to lick my mother's tighs very much. 

" Gentleman from the Upper room 2 raises the price at 1300 Gold Coins. Is there someone who wishes to bid more?" May asked with a cheerful tone. 

" 1400 Gold Coins. " I shortly answered as the man from room 2 raised the price.

" 1500 Gold Coins. " He followed up the price. He was definitely a big shot because he could easily dispose of the 1500 Gold Coins. 

" 1600 Gold Coins. " I would not lose so I bided the higher bids again. Our bidding battle started and both of us did in a civilization way. That man's tone was deep and calm at the same time.

" 2100 Gold Coins. " I raised up the price as the man stopping the bidding. It looked like he set up the limit for himself. 

" Going Twice and going Thrice. The gentleman from the Upper Room 1 won the slave. " May got the flow and she sped up the bidding battle. That man didn't say anything as I didn't say anything.

' Damm it. Why there are no arrogant young masters? I want to face slap. ' I said depressing inside my head but I kept the calm face.

After that, the fourth round became and it was male so I didn't have any intention to bid on but it looked like it was also a nice good. That slave was sold at 450 Gold Coins and not that much expensive. 

The fifth round became and it was female as the format went. The female was not a gorgeous level beauty like mother-daughter pair but she was beautiful girl. She was Half-Elf and Half-beastman which was as rare as red Diamond. We, humans, could impregnate every race but most other races could not do it so it was extremely rare results to become a life-form of halves without Human-Race. 

That girl sold at 1500 Gold Coins and I brought her. It was a good buy because I was spending my parents' money. The sixth round was male and it was just so-so, I didn't give a fuck.

" Then, Lady And Gentleman, Let's start to our Final Four Goods. Before starting the final four goods, we would like to take for about 5 fives. Thank you. " May descended from the platform as the platform was cleaned by staff. The background's scenery changed a little bit. It became fancier and gave a premium vibe. Like that, the final four goods came and I was looking forward to it.

------------------

A/N

I sped up a little bit.

15