CHAPTER 21: May
2.4k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, We would like to take a break and we will be back in five minutes. " May said as she left from the platform. The platform's light was dimmed and staffs started to work the scenery, changed into a premium vibe.

" Well, The last fours will be good items. Son, you should buy them all. " My mother said as she enjoyed the expensive wine provided by the Auction. The maids poured the wine and the others stood behind us. 

When we were chatting, suddenly the door was knocked out. The maids looked at my mother to seek out permission to open the door. My mother just nodded at them and they opened the door as I saw May who changed her clothes into the cocktail length dress. I was confused why she dressed like that but I knew she was the type of person who ate pasta with Ketchup or drunk coffee before the bed.

" Your Highness. Good evening. " May bowed politely with a proper manner to show the respect.

" May, Huh. " My mother just said her name and she usually didn't call names because she saw people that she felt like they did not deserve to call by name from her mouth. 

" You must be her dear son. Nice to meet you. " May looked at me as she slowly walked in front of me. She walked in very sexy way and her body movement was filled with a charming aura.

" You're really cute. " She said as she hugged my body as she put my face into her massive breasts. I felt suffocating at the same time I felt comfortable from her breasts. My mom's breasts gave a very soft feeling while her breasts were a little bit firm but I didn't mind though. Her body's fragments entered my nose and I felt so much will to push her, and had sex with her. Mysteriously, my little brother didn't go boner. 

' Don't stick your dick into crazy. ' Suddenly I remembered very profound words and I was entered into the deep thoughts as I forgot to enjoy the movement.

" Stop May. " My mother shouted with very chilling tone and she looked at May with a powerful glare. 

" Ok Ok. He is very cute so I can't hold back. " May said with a smile like she was speaking her friend. She looked like a very friendly person.

" You should go back. " My mom said with a cold tone like ordering her maid and she put my body into her arms like trying to protect me from the dangers. I leaned my head over my mother's breasts as I thought ' I'm finally Home '.

" Nah. I just want to say hello and want to see your kid. It looks like your personality didn't change that much even though you already birthed a kid. I heard women became gentle after they gave birth. Apparently, it's correct. " May smiled mysteriously and looked at my mother with a very mysterious glare. 

Before my mother was going to say, she stood up and she looked at my mother with a mysterious glare that was hard to translate. She said 

" I will go now. I added a lot of wonderful slaves and please looking forward to the slaves. " She blew up the kiss as she left from the room like a kid that was jumping a place from a place or like a kid that jumping on white lane striping. 

' Sigh! She is a difficult woman. She doesn't introduce herself even though she said she came here to see me. Huh? There must be a history between my mom and her ' I could judge her character immediately from the conversation as I tried to guess the relationship between her and mother. Her tone changed very fast like her expression also did change and her movements were very difficult to guess. 

" Who is she? mom. It looks like you know her very well. " I asked my mother. This was the first time I saw my mother chatting with strangers for more than 2 seconds other than business and her job. My mother was more than qualified enough to entertain the guests. There was a course for nobles like us on how to start the conversation and ended the conversation. It was very boring courses but as hire of the house, I needed to attend the courses. 

" She is just a woman. It's better for you not to know someone like her. She is much crueler than me and scarier than your mom. May is not her even a real name. In short, mom also doesn't not know about her except that she was my teacher in magic. " My mother said as I was a little bit confused again.

' Teacher? Oh! This is fantasy world. The look is nothing more than for others to judge. ' I thought as I was more confused from the answers. My mother was one of the strongest maguses in the Kingdom and her ability was no joke. Rumor said my mother even could cast a ' Strategic Class Spell ' so my mother was an extremely talented person. The talented person had talented masters so I doubted May was just a normal magus.

" Then, why is she working a place like that? She must be pretty strong to become the Royal Instructor. " I asked my mother with a lot of confusion. 

My mom gently patted my head and said with a smile 

" As mom already said, Mom also doesn't know anything about her. " 

" I see. She is very mysterious. " I agreed my mother as May back on the platform while wearing black cocktail dress that reached until her feet. 

" Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back from the Part two and the final season. " May said with a cheerful tone and she winked at the audience as the audience went crazy because of her seductive smile. 

It would be a lie if I was not tempted by her smile but I was not a horny teenager but this was a lie. Nevertheless, I controlled myself as the auction continued on. 

17