CHAPTER 23: Auction V
2.3k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ladies and gentlemen. Let's welcome the Holy Maiden or saint or Blessing ones. Or she who is known with many names. And she who fought bravely in the battle and she who is blessed by Heaven. Please bring her, THE Jeane or Holy Maiden of Valentia. " Even May said with a respected tone and a little bit of excitement. 

Suddenly, there were a lot of guards who had full-plate armors and swords. Those knights looked strong from their aura. The knights brought out a young girl whose age was around 18 years old or under 20 years old. But her aura was so noble and natural charism was very high. Her pale hands were bounded with chains and also her legs. And she was only wearing one piece of shirt that reached until her tighs. Nevertheless, her tall posture was enough to tell people that she was the famous Holy Maiden.

' How did she end up here anyway? ' I thought. Valentia was far from here and it took three to five days to go there or unless people could use the ' Long-distance Teleportation ' Spell which was Level 5 spell. It was indeed the one of the nearest kingdoms from our kingdom but still, it was a very tiring trip because people needed to pass the ocean to reach the other sides. Well, this kingdom was an isolated kingdom in terms of geometry. 

" I see. " My mother muttered but she just didn't say anything else more but she looked at me with a gentle smile.

" She is really beautiful... Wait. " I looked at her again and she had long blonde hair that reached until her waist and her blue eyes. She had a perfectly shaped face with pale skin and her body curves that were indeed too outstanding from her shirt. Her height was around 180 centimeters with beautiful long legs. I will give her full scores 100 out of 100.

' Damm. She has extremely gorgeous legs. Now, I know why people don't mind dying with those legs. She indeed has the most gorgeous legs as far as I know. Yep, she look like Jeanne from GBF. ' I muttered. I loved Jeannes from both GBF and FGO. I had every Jeanne from GBF but I only had two Jeannes from FGO. 

" Yep, She is Holy Maiden Jeane. Rumor said that her potential is one of the best in the world. Well, I saw with my own eyes. I can confirm that. She is really powerful. Her magus rank is mid-level 3 and she is only 19 years old. She really is a monster with outstanding sword skills. " May said with an excited tone. I was very impressed. I looked at Jeane and she had a noble knight's aura with a natural expression.

' So she is only mid-level 3 and she can fuck up the small kingdom. ' I was amazed by her ability. Valentia was indeed a small Kingdom but they had powerhouses like Level 4 maguses.

' I should study about how did she win a lot of battles. ' I thought as I had a lot of interests toward her. She was indeed a unique person and her beauty was outstanding. 

" It is pity to sell her but let's start the auction. The price will start at 3000 Gold Coins and please raise 500 gold coins if customers want to raise the price. Then, start....." May announced as the bidding battle started. 

The price was going to raise up a lot so I looked at Mira and I asked her.

" What do you think about her? Mira " I checked Mira's expression. 

" She reminds me of my younger self and she has the potential to become stronger than me. " Mira checked Jeane and said her opinion. Mira's age was around 32 years old but she looked like around 20 years old because her mother was half-elf so her youth was maintained because of her mother's DNA. It was quite interesting that Mira's look was maintained the look of 20 years old even though she was already over 30 and the milf I bought's look was maintained around thirty years old's look even though she was already 44 years old. Both of them had Half-elf's DNA so they would look like until they were dead or their magical DNA wore off. Of course, they had a normal Human life span which was 100 years while Half-elf could live over 500 years. 

" Well, Can you train her? " I asked Mira as she answered immediately.

" Yes, I can and I will try the best I can. Young Master. " 

" Then, I will keep her under you. I'm planning to get another bodyguard so she perfectly fits the role. " I said to Mira as she approved that. As I said, Jeane reminded me of Mira so she had the potential to become another Mira. 

The bidding ended up at the price of 18500 gold coins and I won again. The entire show, Jeane had just a natural expression. The audience was disappointed when she went back to the back. 

The next slave was a male beastkin and he was not an ordinary one. He was half-Foxkin and half-dwarf so he was blessed with both speed and strength. So he was a mutated one and they were very rare as a gemstone after it got character development. 

Human was the only race that could breed the halves like Half-Human and half-elf or Half-Human half-foxkin. If the other races had kids between them , those kids were definitely followed to the mother or father's race, and the result was pure race. But there were special cases one in billion, if the kids became halves between beastkin or other races excluding the Human race, they were called as mutated ones. They were cheating existences.

I didn't decide to buy him because I would get a chance in the future and he was just a kid. That slave was sold at the price of 8000 Gold Coins because it was a mutated one. 

" Ladies and gentlemen. The final one comes. I bet all of you will be surprised after you saw her. I was even surprised when I saw her. It was just a miracle. " May said with a wonderful tone and her expression looked like she was recalling the moment.

" I believe all of you heard of the Tale of Emperor Boran. " May asked a question as I suddenly had a gut feeling that telling me that this slave was a special existence.

--------------------

Well.....

[ Please support me on Patreon.

Get four advanced chapters 

patreon.com/Lazysloth10 ]

14