CHAPTER 24: doubts
2.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" The Tale of the Emperor of Borian. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone knows about that. Especially men. " May said as she walked on the platform back to back while showing off her carves as the light gathered on her. 

" The tale of the Emperor Borian. " I muttered because I didn't know about that. I looked at my mom and it looked like she also knew about that. It looked like I was the only person who didn't know about that. 

" Mom, what is that? " I asked my mother as she looked at me with a smile. I knew that I didn't know about that because of her. My mother was not the type of person who said ' Unnecessary words like don't do this don't do that ' . She was the type of person who controlled her kids softly and showed the path and she didn't involve anything directly.She knew about that everything I read or was known by her the next morning so she would remove everything that was seen as bad influences on me quietly.

" Well, May will explain that. It's about a foolish man and nothing more than that, nothing less than that. " My mother replied me and she just shrugged her shoulders. 

" Ok, Mom. " I shrugged her back as the audience was very excited and I could even feel from here.

" The Emperor Borian, he was the brilliant king who known as one of the best warriors in the history. He was known for his love for battles and lust. In his last days, he wanted to die in his way. As a lustful king, his dying wish was to bed with a succubus. He was already 50 or 60 years old when a brilliant idea was popped up so a normal kiss from a succubus will suck his life-force and get an instant death. So he was pretty much intelligent in the stupid ways so he knew that a normal succubus would kill him instantly. He would not even get a second to enjoy the kiss. So he started to search for half-succubus which was more stupid idea than dreaming to bed with a succubus. At that time, there were a lot of crashes between Human and Demonkins so it was just a pipe of a a dream to find a half-succubus. In the end, he died without having intercourse with half-succubus. " May told the tale with a very smooth tone and it was very relaxing to hear about her words. She had pretty much a very high range of vocals. 

" Come to think of it, I have never seen before halves-Demonkin or demonkin." I muttered as I never seen any Demonkins. Our country was mainly Humans but there were a lot of halves. 

" It is because Demons like to stay in their kingdoms. Beside, our kingdom is very isolated kingdom. Demons don't want to pass the Ocean to come here. " My mother answered the question as I knew that there must be a lot of reasons.

" Well, they hate if someone is not pure-blood. That is also part of the reasons and the second reason is it is extremely hard to breed the halves for Demonkin. They are human or demonkin in most cases. Half-Demonkins are as rare as mutated ones. " My mother explained me and I didn't surprise at all. Because I already guessed from the novels which I read in my previous life. 

" Thank mom. " I thanked to my mother as staff brought out the girl whose age was the same as my age. 

" She sure is really impressive. " My mother whispered as I didn't know who she praising but I had guesses. 

I looked at the girl and I could feel some kind of lust desire even though I could control my hormones after all I had sex with my Mira last night.

" Unlike other Demonkins, Succubus doesn't birth the children very easily even though they are sex manic demons. And she is Half-succubus so she will not suck your life force. " May said with an astonished tone and the audience was dumbfounded by her words.

' So she is half-succubus but I have some kind of feeling inside my head. It's hard to point out but there must be something else.' I thought as I looked at her. She had red hair and her hair was reached until her waist. Her eyes were scarlet color but there was a blue ring beside her red pupil. Her eyes were really beautiful and there was a certain kindness in her eyes. Her face was heart-shape face with beautiful lips. She would really become with her smile. Her height was 171 centimeters and her body was developing but she had the potential to surpass even my mother. She was wearing very big clothes so it was hard to tell her body.My mother had the most gorgeous body as far as I knew. She had pointy ears like Elf but she didn't have horns or wings but she had a tail. She looked like she was frightened from the coward and her body was shaking. She even had tears on her face.

" She is only 15 years old and she is still developing. Her mana capacity is S-Rank and her mana type is psychic-type. Really, I am surprised a lot. She is one in Billion and her mana capacity is S-rank. As you know, there are not even three digits in the kingdom. She will become a very powerful and gorgeous girl. " May said with a surprised tone and the audience was too surprised to even open their mouths.

' I must get her. ' I muttered. There was a strange feeling that was telling me to get it no matter how much it cost. I had a very sharp sense since I was young so I believed that gut feeling. 

" Then, let's start the final round with 10000 Gold coins. " May said with an excited tone as the auction started.

--------------------

[ Please support me on Patreon.

Get four advanced chapters 

[email protected]/Lazysloth10 ]

15