CHAPTER 25: Money
2.2k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Son, you must get her. " My mom encouraged me and she could also see that girl's potential from the miles away. 

The bidding war started and it was just a battle between upper rooms and the middle rooms could not even come to the price. It was a very large amount of money and it was capital taxes of large businesses, and only a few could come close to that price. If that was male, I would stop bidding. The money easily reached 20,000 Gold Coins.

' Holy shit. Why the fuck living beings are that expensive?' I muttered inside my head but I cleared the thoughts when I thought back in another way she was many more better than luxury things and useless expensive things. 

' Come to think of it, I have never seen my father's auction or workplace. Welp, I should get two or things from Treasury house. ' I thought as I needed to gear up myself because I lacked strength so I needed to gear up with defense artifacts. 

I silently observed the price at it went up to 25,000 in the short times. Of course, as long as my mother didn't show a red signal, I would get her. I was indeed aiming to become the shadow lord of the world so it was better for me to have reliable servants. In her case, she had the potential to become one of the strongest individuals so why should I give her other people when I could get her. Instead of giving her to the other people, I would let her sweep my floor or I would keep her my collection. 

I had a lot of guesses that other nobles would use her so she was pretty much a more useful tool for political purposes or many more. Her talent alone was enough for nobles to adopt her. They could use her political chip like an arranged marriage or a lot of useful things. She also had beauty and she was a freaking Half succubus so there were literally almost no women that could rival her in many fields. So she was indeed useful in many ways.

" 30,000 Gold Coins from Upper room 2 " May announced with a smile and she had a beautiful smile.

' Sigh! why the fuck every woman are beautiful? ' I said with a laugh. 

" 31,000 Gold Coins from Upper room 4 " May announced again. Room 4 didn't participate in the bidding battle but it looked like everyone in the upper rooms decided to participate. They were indeed a big shot to squeeze that much money.

The price was raised again and I just observed the price silently. I already noticed that upper room 2 never pursued the price when it reached the price was over 10,000 Gold Coins but this time it was not. I could even see irritate feelings from his tone.

" 40,000 Gold Coins from Upper room 2. " May said as she was also a lot exciting when the people were bleeding.

" Don't worry, son. You can. That's just small amount of money. " My mother encouraged me as I thought

' Where can I find a woman like that? She is literally my Heroine. ' 

" I'm thinking that my startup company will not cost that much. " I said with a joking tone and my mother laughed a little bit.

" 41,000 " I raised the price and it looked like the man from the upper room 2 was irritated from my words.

" 42,000. Young Man. Can you hold off your hands on this girl? I am the owner of Mamtsuka dockyard and I will own a dept on you. " the man said with a deep tone and there was an irritated tone in there. 

I was indeed surprised by his behavior because he looked like a very calm and composed person. I was not surprised that some blatantly used status because it was meant to use. Nevertheless, May needed to show fair treatment which did not exist in the world. 

" Gentleman, please don't pleasure other customers with your status. This is a warning and please follow the rule. " 

If I was a normal rich merchant, I would need to show his face but luckily I was not. Mamatsuka dockyard was extremely powerful and rich in our kingdom because our kingdom was surrounded by the ocean. It was an extremely profitable business so when profit came, the power also came. 

I looked at my mother and I needed to check her expression. I didn't understand about political situations so I needed to seek my mother's help. I didn't want to give a burden to my mother. I saw her a little bit surprised face but she changed into her cold face immediately. That's meant I was free to go.

" 44,000. " I even raise up the price to 44,000 Gold coins and the audience's astonishing voice could even hear from here. 

" Going Twice, Going Thrice. The gentleman from the upper room 1 won again. Congratulations! " May announced as I had a big smile on my face. It looked like 44,000 gold coins were the limit for him. 

" Mom, let's go. I want my new slaves. " I told my mother with an excited tone as she had a gentle smile. It looked like she was quite happy that she brought those slaves for me.

" Calm down. Those slaves will not run away. " My mother patted my head and she also stood up. She gently held my head as the maids opened the door gently and their heads were bowed.

" Your Highness. It was a pleasure to serve you. " The maids greeted said my mother didn't look at them. 

When we have opened the door, there was a middle-aged man who looked very calm and typical face around here but his face looked clean and very pleasant to look at. He was indeed wearing expensive clothes. His face was quite irritated and impatient at the same time. 

' Ohh. He must be a person from the Upper room 2. ' I immediately made guess and the air was very tense. 

" Yo...Your Highness. " the middle-aged man's face changed into panic and his expression change to 360 degrees when he saw my mother's face. It looked like he knew that he was fucked up.

----------------------

I am planning to increase advanced chapters and it is really hard for me to write. 

Beside, I have been reading a lot of Porn-manwha and I need to hold back myself from writing the fanfic. 

[ Please support me on Patreon.

Get four advanced chapters 

[email protected]/Lazysloth10 ]

16