CHAPTER 26: Thersay Ray Tiamat
2.2k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm really tired out myself after writing advanced chapters. Now, you can get 8 advanced chapters. 

Aside from the advertisement. Whahahaha.......I can finally create fanfic UwU. With the advanced chapters, I will not go lazyass.

-----------------+

" ....Your Highness. " the man panicked a little bit when he saw my mother. His face's expression changed from irritated into panicked one. Nevertheless, he controlled his expression very quickly and he greeted my mother respectfully.

' Is this going to be a famous face slapping scene? ' I muttered inside my head as I was quite worked up from the upcoming scene. Cause, I knew that my mother was not going to lose. She was literally incredible existence in the kingdom and she was a very ruthless person so most of the people avoided her. 

But I was disappointed in my mother's decision because she didn't even look or give a fuck at him. She just held my hand and elegantly passed that middle man. 

' Why mom? ' I screamed inside my head but I already knew that my mother would not even look at him. He was just another trash for her. 

"...Your Highn.... " That foolish man tried to grab my mother's hand when she passed him but before his hand could reach to my mother. My mother's personal maid who looked like very unharmful girl grabbed the palm of the hand and spun his hand. Immediately his body was fell into the floor and he looked like he was in pain. Not only that I heard she chanted the spell. The green color entered that man's body from that maid's hand.

' She is a freaking....' I was surprised beyond which I could perceive. I knew that freaking spell that she chanted. It was a lethal spell and manipulate type spell that could make people go crazy. It bounded the soul of the oppressor and could kill that person every time the caster wanted. 

' ...a Soul Sorcerer. She cast a Level 4 spell within a second. Damm it. She is literally a monster. ' I was surprised and I saw her in a new light. 

' No wonder mother keep her always. Like master like a servant. ' I could confirm now she was not just an average girl. I expected that she was at the level of Mari but she exceeded my expectations. 

" Ahaaa.. " That man screamed with pain and he lay on the ground as his guards didn't know what to do so they helped him to stand up and glued him to guard against the unforeseen circumstances. If they offended my mom, they dead. If they failed to protect, their heads would separate from their body. At least, they were smart enough not to aim their weapons at mom. 

" Ahem! " 

Suddenly, there was a sound from the between that man and us. I didn't know how the fuck someone slip into here without someone noticing him or her so that person was pretty much high level magus. My mother, Mira and my mother's maid were in the category of Powerhouse and to pass through them, it took serious skill. 

My mom's eyes were cold and I noticed that it was the first time my mother looked at that man who was standing up with the help of the guards. It looked like his hand was broken by my mother's maid. She was looking at him like looking a pest and her aura was very cold. After looking for him seconds, her eyes moved to the direction of sound where there was a girl.

" Your Highness, Lord Parlo. Please don't fight here. Your Highness, Can you tell Rin to unleash her spell on Lord Parlo?. I don't want to happen something here. " May said with a cheerful tone but there was a certain amount of mysterious vibe in it. Because of the appearance of May, the air became more tense.

" Rin, release the spell." My mother shortly commanded her and Rin's face looked very serious. It surprised me that she didn't do aggressively. My mother may be cold and ruthless person but she was not stupid and hot-headed person.There would be a lot of political problems if my mother killed him. Because that person held money.

" ....Thank you. Your Highness. " Parlo immediately thanked to my mother with a little bit of shaky tone but I was very impressed that he didn't go berserk when someone could kill with a snap or bounded with a deadly spell. His control was freaking impressive.

" This is the last and final warning. It is because of her and Duke Wake." my mother muttered and everyone who had heads knew who she was talking. 

" Y..Yes. Your Highness Thersay. Can you sell the last slave to me? I will buy her with everything I have " Parlo said with a desperate tone and even my mother frowned a little bit. Parlo even kneeled on the ground and his tone was really desperate. My mother knew Parlo's personality so she decided to give him a chance. She was indeed surprised and she looked at me.

" Why Parlo? " I directly asked him. I could understand from my mother's glare that she would leave me this case to me. I didn't need to use honorific words to address him because his status was much lower than mine. No matter how much he was rich, he was still common birth or his birth status would be lower than mine.

"Because she looks like my dead daughter. I could not do anything for my dead daughter but I felt like I should do something for her. Young Master. Can you sell her to me? " Parlo said with a grief and sadness. 

' Weird. No matter how much that girl looks like that slave. A man of status like him would not go this much. Something fishy. ' I had a thought like that and it was hard to point out. My guts were saying that it was indeed because of something phenomenal. 

' What should I do? There must be something behind the scenes. ' I thought inside my head. I believed in my guts but not I became sure of something that there must be something. 

'It looks like he is not acting or he must be one hell of an actor. ' I made a lot of guesses but there were no answers to the questions right now. 

While I was thinking, the air was absolute silence and tense at the same time. I could feel my mother's warm hand through my hand and it gave me peace. 

' I have only one option. ' I thought as I made a decision.

" No. I will not sell her, Parlo. No matter how much money you give. I want to keep her. " I said with a firm and powerful tone. I controlled my tone and my body language which I took the lesson from my noble courses. 

" I see, young Master. Then, this old man will go now. " Parlo said with a defeated tone and his guards helped him to stand up. After that, we also started to walk at a slow pace while my mother was patting my head. 

" Your Highness Thersay, Young Master. Please follow me. " May said with a smile as we followed behind May like that a small drama was finished.

---------------------- 

A/N

Well, That Half succubus girl is Heroine so she has a Heroine halo. That halo makes her to follow the plot of Road to Harem. But those kinds of things do not affect on Our mc.

Thanks for supporting me. Even though patreon just launched. 

I will try to write some exclusive smut chapters and special chapters. Of course, they will not effect the plot. Even it they affect the plot, I will keep short brief descriptions in non-exclusive chapters.

13