SPECIAL CHAPTER: Twists
2.2k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---- Three days before MC gained his past life's memories ---

--Third Person POV--

" What did you say? Repeat your words. " A woman said with a cold tone and her words were had extremely powerful rage. Her tone was not loud or small. It was just an average volume but it was a very powerful and commanding tone. 

" Y..Yong Master hurt himself and h..he i...s out of the cold.. " she was replied with very shaky and panicked tone by a maid. That maid's body became weak and kneeled on the ground as her body was shaking and sweat covered her whole body. You could even see tears in her eyes and a small pond formed beneath that maid's woman organ as she immediately held back her mind.

That woman didn't reply and just looked at the maid. The maid didn't say anything and just kowtow on the ground. Everything around that woman slowly burned and papers ignited mysteriously. Everything around that woman ignited themselves including the maid's uniform. Mysteriously, that woman's clothes didn't ignite but everything around did. The maid gritted her teeth and she was in completely in pain because her clothes were slowly burning so her skin was burned by that. Nevertheless, she didn't mutter any words as she suffered in silence. 

A woman named Thersay Ray Tiamat controlled her mana bursting as everything around her stopped igniting. She stood up from her chair and the room was messed up. The expensive painting was burned and the luxury chairs were ruined from the burning marks. The maid's expensive clothing also burned out a little bit and the scalds could be seen from the maid's body. 

" Rin, I want the Royal Physician within ten minutes. " Thersay said the maid beside her and that maid looked very ordinary even compared to the maid that came here to report about her son's situation. 

" Yes, Your Highness. " Rin replied with a very polite tone as her body slowly turned into a green light and shot through the ceiling as she disappeared from the place. Rin was here the whole time but a small flame could not affect her at all. 

" Lead the way. " Thersay commanded the poor maid whose body was totally in pain because of scalding. 

" Yes, Your Highness. " As a well-trained maid, she knew her protocols even if she was in pain. Her name was Alisa Nunez and she had beautiful black hair and baby-blue eyes. Her face looked very delicate and her skin color was pale. She looked like a very beautiful girl from the world standard and she had indeed a lot of proposals. Of course, her beauty could not rival to Thersay who had celestial beauty. Her age was around 26 years old. But she was just a Baron's daughter and 4th daughter so she had no choice. She was only a little bit better than the commoner. So she studied very hard at the Academy and she was recruited by this house. Her father was from the Royal Family faction so she also mindset to loyal Royals. It was an honor for her to serve Royal Family members. She climbed at the ladder very quickly. She was already maids of the Thersay. 

Alisa stood up but her maid's cloth was ruined so it fell on the floor. She was only left with underwear. Her face was flushed and she had already done a lot of disgraceful things. No matter how much trained she was, she would fear in front of the death and life situation. Thersay could turn her into ashes within a second.

" This way, Your Highness. " She bowed her head and said. She controlled her embarrassing remarks and she focused on the job. Because she didn't want her head separate from the body. She was only left with matching blue underwear and it was made with expensive fiber and quite exotic underwear. 

Thersay didn't say anything and followed behind Alisa. Alisa was really lucky, the second floor was only for family members and trustworthy maids so there were no males here. 

They passed the rooms and maids. Maids bowed at Thersay as Alisa head was kept downward to avoid the embarrassing moment. Also felt pain throughout her body but she gritted her teeth and withstood the pain. She could use mana and relieve her pain but she was not stupid enough to do that without permission from her Mistress. 

Alisa opened the door after walking for moments and there was a total of three people in the big room. One kid whose age around 15 years old was lying on the bed and there was a bandage on his head. 

The blue-headed maid was casting the spell on top of that kid's head. She was diligently casting the spell and the sweat dripped from her forehead. She knew that her mistress was very possessive to her son and if someone went wrong, she would doom. 

" Mira. " Thersay said with a cold tone and called out the maid who was standing beside the bed. 

" Your Highness, it's my fault. Please punish me. " Mira immediately apologized to Thersay and kneeled on the ground. Mira's face didn't show panicked feelings or afraid of death. Her face was just a normal face like interacting with het friend.

" This is the first and last time. " Thersay said with a commanding tone. Her tone was so cold and powerful even someone like Mira who battled countless battles chilled from the tone. If that person was not Mira, Thersay already burned alive. 

" What happened? " Thersay asked Mira.

" Young Master tried to cast a spell and it backfired him. " Mira explained very short which to the point while kneeling on the ground. 

" " Thersay didn't say anything but her face alone was enough to tell someone that she was extremely angry. 

*Knock 

" Enter. " Thersay said with a very chilled tone and she held her son's hands. She caressed her son's head while the blue-headed maid was going to pass out from depleting. Her face was really pale and her sweat was forming a small pond. Nevertheless, she cast the spell continuously. She was casting level 3 spell called ' Body Aid ' which could be used for every crisis situation. That spell protected every important organ of Human body and made patients fallen asleep. It was very difficult to spell and costumed a lot of mana.

" Your Highness. I brought him. " Rin said with a cold tone while dragging old man from his collar. 

" Check my son. " Thersay said them without looking at them as Thersay gently her son's face.

A few seconds, a blue-headed maid passed out and lay on the ground as Thersay didn't even look at her.

-----------------

Thersay passed the night while sleeping beside her son and Royal Physician said it was not a serious situation but she made the healer maids to cast ' Body Aid ' magic the whole night. Every one of her maids was at least Level 3 Ranked maguses and most of them were cultivators.

" Mira watches over my son. I have some place to go. " Thersay commanded after she did clean her body and left from the place. She went to the certain place. Her son had a life-saving artifact on his body so she knew that his situation was just minor but she wanted to make sure of everything. 

Her carriage stopped at the certain place of the commoner district . The place was very cornered and there was only few building. She went in front of the building which had nice garden but the house looked old and going to break matter of seconds.

Before she reached the door and the door was opened. Thersay was greeted by red hair woman and , she had horns and pointy ears at the same time. She was a very gorgeous woman and her look was around twenty but who knew what her real age was.

" May. " Thersay called that woman's name as May replied with a cheerful tone unlike Thersay's cold tone.

" Come in. I could feel your mana from a mile away. " May made the gesture while inviting them to her house. Her house looked like it was going to collapse from the single violent wind but the inside looked neat and clean but the space was indeed small.

" Oh! Your Highness. Sorry, I forgot my manner. Your Highness looks like my dear disciple so I suddenly forgot my manner. " May said with a small smile teasing smile while she bowed a little bit. Her words came suddenly.

Thersay looked at her with emotionless eyes and her face looked like dead fish . She just glared at May without saying anything. 

" I want someone who has the same potential as Mira. Money is not a problem " Thersay said with a cold tone with an emotional face while May looked very cheerful and she had a big smile on her face while tuning a song. 

" Sit. Here is a coffee. " May yawned a little bit as she sat on her chair. May was wearing pink pajamas and there was eyes mask cover on top of her forehead. It was cat design and her pajama also had cat's pawns.

" Haaa. Morning coffee is the best. Don't you think? " May savored the coffee and there was a very pleasing face. She was sipping her coffee slowly as Thersay just looked at her.

" Well, if that is your Highness, I shall do the job. How about that there would be a monthly auction in Menelaus House and Your Highness can come and bid the slave? Of course, you must show up at there." May dropped her cup and said with a smile while showing her white teeth. 

" Then, I will go now. " Thersay said after May agreed her suggestion. Thersay immediately left the house as May muttered.

" Sigh! I didn't teach her to become like that. " May pouted as she said with a cute tone.

" Well, my disciple came here and requested personally so I will do my best. " May threw her fist into the air as she chant the spell as a gate appeared in front of her. 

" Let's do the job. " May held the cup as she entered into the portal gate with her pajama. 

------------------

Long Chapter.

Defying his Sister-in-law will be a Patreon exclusive chapter because of its content.

Thanks for your suggestions. TwT 

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

11