CHAPTER 30: Dinner II
2.2k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ahaaa...." Crusty's moan sounded in the soundproof room as she immediately covered her mouth with her hand and she had a very embarrassed face, and her ears were red, she faced the floor with a flushed face.

" Don't talk back to me, my dear slave. " I told her as my hands squeezed her breasts from behind and she covered her mouth with her hands.

" Crusty, You have really nice breasts. " I whispered her as I enjoyed her large and soft breasts. They were very soft and a little bit saggy because of her age but nevertheless her breats were soft and could compare to the taste of twenty women's.

" M.....master please stop. I'm old.." Crusty moaned in pleasure as she tried to reject my advancement in the soft way. She tried to control herself and not to try being in an aggressive mode. 

" Let's stop for now. " I stopped sexual harassment because I had a night with my maids so I didn't want to tire out myself. I had a limited amount of stamina spells and I liked to focus on my maids.

" Crusty. You look beautiful. " I held her cheeks and made her to face my face. 

' Really, a crying milf is built differently. ' I muttered inside my head. Crusty had tears on her face and her face was flushed like a tomato. She tried to cover her face like a teenager and it was sure that this situation was the first time for her so she lacked very immune to this kind of situation. 

" Ahem! Sorry Master, I lost composure. " Crusty immediately adjusted her mind and she looked at me with a polite smile. She collected her rational mind back and I was amused by how fast she adjusted her mind from that state.

" I'm already old, master. I..." Before she finished her polite words. I kissed her lips and I put my tongue when she was surprised. There were a lot of voices but I didn't care at all. 

She immediately pushed away me when I kissed her suddenly. I was stronger than her so I wrapped my hands around her body tightly and I enjoyed the kiss forcefully. Because of the Slave contract, she could not hurt me at all so she could only let me enjoy the kiss. But she didn't respond to my kiss so it was a very boring kiss.

" Well. Crusty, I also need to disciple a little bit of you. " I ended the kiss and I smiled at Crusty. She showed a little bit of angst but she removed it immediately. Unlike her, her daughter was not good at concealing her emotions and she was already at boiling point. No matter how much their relationship was not good, they were still mother and daughter. I didn't care about her at all because Crusty also noticed her daughter's situation so she would disciple her own daughter. Crusty smiled at her daughter and tried to clam down as I slowly walked around them.

' I will leave her daughter at her care. Crusty is pretty much level headed person. ' I muttered inside my head. Everything needed time to settle down so I would give a time to adjust their situation. I was not cruel enough not to give them some time. Of course, if they could adjust themselves, I would do it in my ways. 

" Do you have anything to ask? Jeane. " I asked my weirdo slave. She was the most calmed person in the room and she even had like a noble aura. She would be mistaken as a noble if she changed her clothes into noble outfit. 

" If the master allows me, I would like to ask one question. " Jeane was already in her role and she asked with a demanding tone even though she was calling me master. 

' Sigh! Every time I see her, I feel offended. ' I thought but I praised her adapting mind. She quickly adapted her mind. Still I could forgive about her commanding tone because she had been the commander of peasants so she was very customed to ordering people. 

" Jeane. I praise your adapting mind but I am not your underlings. I'm your master. Watch your tone " I walked toward her and I pulled her chair. Her body was extremely light so it was very hard for me to pull her chair even though she was sitting.

" Sorry, Master. I will fix that. " Jeane replied to me with a smooth and deep tone as she tried to control her tone. She had a smile on her face and both of us looked at each other. She had a smile on her face and I didn't know what she was thinking and I loved to open inside het head to see what the fuck she was thinking behind that useless charming smile.

" Good, Jeane. I don't care that whatever you think I'm good or bad but I'm your master. Don't forget that. " I told her with a deep tone while directly looking at her eyes. My hand caressed her cheek as she was a little bit stunned but she behaved herself very well.

" Yes, Master. " Jeane replied with a little bit of respected tone or she tried to fake it. 

" What is your question? " I asked her as my hands wandered around her face and body. She was numbed from the creepy touch but she overcame it and looked at me with a smile. 

" Will master grant one of my wishes? " Jeane looked at me with a smooth tone and said. But her eyes were very serious and it was a very powerful glare.

-------------------

Support me on P@treon guys.  

Pretty busy week truth be told. 

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

17