CHAPTER 31: A Night
2.2k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Huuuu " A sigh escaped from my mouth as I lied on the bed and I immediately returned home after the dinner was over. 

' Very soft. ' I muttered while lying on the bed and I took off my coat. I loved to wear coats or large and comfortable clothes.

" Master, I already accommodate all of the master's slaves. Is there anything you want? " My half-elf maid, Valeria said to me with very respected tone and she also bowed a little bit as she stood up beside me. My mansion was enough to accommodate 20 people and there were a lot of rooms that I didn't use at all.

' Sigh! I have a lot of things to do. I only have very little time. ' I thought inside my head as I took out my clock from my pocket. The time was already 6:45. I finished the dinner quickly because most of them emitted dead-air and silence. Only Crusty and Jeane could communicate with me. 

' I need to disciple Elena. ' I noted mentally and Elena looked like a brat. They were my slaves so I had a lot of time to spend the time with them.

" Prepare the bath. " I ordered my maids after I was thinking a lot of things inside my head. All of my four maids were here and also Mira was standing beside the bed. 

" Yes master. " Yuria and Aina were took care of my baths so both of them left inside from the room. Aina was Cat-girl and she was from the Noble Lineage. Her father was Baron and followed the proper road for Baron's daughter. She had strawberry hair color which stood out from the group but her face was pretty an average and her curves were also normal. Her tail and ears were also strawberry color. Her eyes color was blue and which was typical here. She was an average from my standard but she was beautiful girl from the normal standard. Many young men would kill themselves to marry her because she had a great job, noble lineage and beautiful. 

" Valeria. " I called my half-maid and she immediately returned my call.

" Is there anything you want? Master. " Valeria replied to me. It looked like their devotion toward me went another level after I threw them a little bit of money. It was not a little bit of money for them. They could not even get that amount of money even if they whored themselves for years. Even their salaries were already very high from the commoner's standard. They could kill people to get that kind of jobs.

" You will learn Healing and Support Spells from now on. I will hire some teachers for you to learn spells. Don't make me disappoint. " I looked at her face said with a serious tone.

" Of course, Master. I will learn the spells.I will not let you down. " Valeria said as she put the smile.

' Having obedient maids are really good. ' I thought inside my head. This world's common sense was very different from the former world. Normal commoners would not dare to dream of having bad thoughts of nobles. Especially, this Kingdom had very low development and held back traditions. Some Kingdoms were already using what people called ' a political system which people could exercise freely. '. 

" Good. I have plans for everyone. I believe all of you will try your best for me. " I praised them as they bowed at all. 

I stood up from the bed and left from the room to go to the shower room. The shower room was as big as my room and there were two separate rooms. One was to clean myself quickly and the other was for to relax myself in the bath. 

I entered the room where I took off my clothings and there was a separate room for taking off the clothes. I just put my hands in the air and, the maids took off my shirts and underwear very quickly, wrapped with the towel my below.

" Nice.... " I entered the water after my maids poured a little bit of water on me. I relaxed inside the golden bathtub that could accommodate 4 to 3 people while my maids brushed off my body and it was very relaxing. 

" Mira, Give me the file. " I told Mira who was standing besione-piecer body was covered with a white one-piece clothing which looked like swimwear but I could see through her naked body.

" Master! Which ones do you want? " Mira asked me back.

"Well, Let's start with Jeane. " I replied her with a lazy tone and my hands were messaged by Aina and Yuria, Sediel messaged by legs while Valeria was holding the tray which containing foods and drinks. 

" Yes, master. " Mira replied to me took out the file from her storage ring. The file was floating in the air and Mira was controlling it with her Air Element. Mira was specialized in Lighting didn't mean that she was bad at other Elements. 

" Let's see about her life. " I muttered as Mira opened up the file and turned the paper while controlling the Air Element so I didn't need to do anything.

The file was a personal file of Jeane and everything about her was written down in the file. Those files were part of the reasons why Menelaus House was freakingly expensive. It was very hard to collect the information in the world about a person's life.But Menelaus's information was very accurate and it was indeed rare for them to go wrong.

' I like to grant her wish and I also like to test how much things I can do. ' I muttered as I thought back then Jeane's words.

~~~~~~~~~

" Will master grant one of my wishes? " Jeane asked.

" What is it? " I returned back with a question and not trying to agree or reject her wish.

" Can you kill Duke Giles Von Eastmandan?" Jeane asked with a smile but her words were quite heavy. 

----------------

New Chappy, guys. Please support me from the p@treon. If you have suggestion, please tell me.

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

17