CHAPTER 32: A Young Girl!
2.4k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Mira, what do you think about her request? " I asked my trustest maid and I felt so alive in the bath. My legs played with Seidel's breasts as she messaged my thighs. 

"It's a very outrageous wish but that's not possible. But Master would not gain anything from it and the Valentia Kingdom was a very small Kingdom compared to it, and it's not that much wealthy Kingdom. " Mira explained to me with a profound look.

" I see. What do you think of the best method to kill the East Duke? " I asked her other questions. She had much more experiences than me in that field so I was not stupid enough not to seek from the best available person.

" By using third party assassination is the best way, Master. Currently, Valentia Kingdom is in an unstable situation and no one would suspect if Master killed him. Even if they suspect us, they could not do anything because Valentia is a small Kingdom. I suggest Master to discuss with Your Highness. " Mira added the words and I pretty much guessed that much. 

' Sigh! He is still the Kingdom's leader. There would be political issues. ' I thought and I could pretty much generate profits from Jeane. The question was Jeane was worthy enough for that kind of troubles. 

" I will think about that later. For now, let's me see Jeane's life. " I muttered inside my head and my head leaned on the top bathtub. 

" Ahhh....Master. " I head moans when I squeezed my two maids' mountains. I played with their breasts while I was closing my mind, giving the rest to my heavy-traffic mind. 

' Relaxing this way isn't bad. ' I muttered while my mind was very busy playing with the breasts.

My both hands squeezed the breasts and shaped them whatever I liked. Both of them were naked so it could feel their body's warmth from my hands. Yuria's boobs were a little softer than Ains's and Aina's boobs were a little bit firm. Both of them didn't have heavenly feeling like Mira's and my mother's. Also could not compare to crusty's breasts even though her ages were around their mothers. Being Noblewoman had perks. My 15-year old's hands could almost cover their breasts and it was very enjoyable for me.

" I feel good. Both of you have good breasts. " I squeezed their breasts a little bit of force and my hands' print could probably see or red marks were visible.

" Ahhhh... " Both of them moaned at the same time when I pinched their nipples. Their breasts were very sensitive to them and both of them cum at the same time as they lied on the floor because of exhaustion or pain. 

" Next page, Mira. " I read about Jeane and the first page was about her introduction and credits to the collectors of information.

" I see. Her mana type is Psychic. And her parents are veteran soldiers. " I read about her. The more I read, the more I started to doubt if she was a Living Human or some kind of characters or my sense was fucked up and I believed in Evil than good.

She passed her childhood while training swords from her father and learned spells from her mother. She was a weird person since she was young so she had no friends and she believed in the Goddess of Earth Gaia. She devoted her life to Goddess when in her free time. 

" Sigh! Foolish starts the war and youths paid with the blood, people lost everything. That thing will never change. " I muttered and every war was started because of profits but Civil wars are the sign of oppression and mutual destruction. 

East Duke put heavy taxes and the situation worse as people sought the blood. Two sides clashed and Jeane rose up from the battlefield. Someone like Jeane could not ignore the suffering of people and she fought for her people. Her age was only 16 when the war started. It was just a simple protest movement but everything started to bad. It looked like the war was dragged that long because a lot of troops from the Duke East stood up with commoners. 

" She is also talented in strategy. She is a cheat existence. " I muttered and I was not someone to say that. She was only level 1 or almost level 2 but she reached at the Mid-level 3 in the war. Her talent was sharped in the war and became unstoppable both her sword skill and magic ability.

' She is really fallen Heroine if this is series. No matter how much I look, her character's setting is settled for the protagonist to save her from being a slave. ' I thought inside my head and Jeane felt like a character than a living being.

' She lacks flaws. ' That's what I thought. Every living being had a dark side but Jeane didn't have that kind of things. In reincarnation stories, protagonists pursued wealth, fame, beautiful women and fortune because the author wanted them to represent his desire at the same time that was wrong. Living beings were very complicated and complex at the same time they were very simple. We, men would gladly die for a simple reason like 1+1 was not two. 

' So she even spared a lot of enemies and converted them into her sides. ' I thought as I read her files silently and maids changed the water, adjusted the temperature as I enjoyed the bath. 

" I see. The real reason she accepted being my slave is she want a stable life. More than anyone, she knows strength is not everything. " I reached the conclusion. In the long war, she wanted stable things more than anyone else. Everything perished in the war and she hoped to grab something that was not an illusion. 

" Sigh! She is just a young girl. " I thought as I was left in the deep thought and Jeane's story reminded me of life was about deaths.

-------------------

Kinda hard to write these past days.

I need to say that some parts of this novel has dark theme which I can not write very well.

If you can, support me on P@treon

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

17