CHAPTER 33: Let’s start the feast
1.9k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Haaa " I yawned while sitting on the chair and I was wearing a bathrobe, trying to think of Blueprint for my headquarters. 

' I like to build strong fortresses and think me. ' I muttered inside my head. I was planning to build my own personal space so I liked to have a strong and unpenetrable place. 

' Well, I still have time and I will talk with mom tomorrow. ' I thought as I dropped pen and Mira appeared beside me from the shadow. Mira's agility was one of the best in maguses. Her affinity with lighting helped her agility a lot. 

" Mater, Your Highness gave this. " Mira said and gave the blank papers to me. They were enhanced Slaves contracts and were very expensive. Most slave contracts came default and these were not. I could put terms which I loved and they would activate. Like basic slave contracts, it had functions like could not hurt master or could not do things that would hurt master. Even if other parties wrote rules like equal terms but basic functions would not change. It was made for to scam others.

" Good, did mom say anything? " I asked Mira while checking contracts. There were total of 12 of them and I still had a lot of them to use after I contracted with my maids.

" Your Highness said ' Enjoy your night '. " Mira answered with a straight face and I immediately smiled after I heard the answer. 

--Knock Knock--

" Master, Can we enter inside the room? " Valeria's voice came from the other side of the room and I looked at Mira, she appeared near the door, opend the door. They were cleaning themselves after I finished the shower and tonight was going to be a special night for them so I gave them some time to do their own rituals. 

I was surprised from the sight which I was seeing and my mouth opened a little bit. They all wore very lewd maid outfits and the outfits' materials were comparable to the maid outfits that gave by our house. That maid outfit only reached to half of the thighs and it was the sleeveless one-piece dress, I could see their belly button from the heart-shaped hole, there were two heart-shaped holes on top of the nipples. The design was looked like usual maid outfits with a lot of cuts and holes.

" Damm, you all look so hot. It looks like I need to give you rewards. " I praised them as I walked to them. Their outfit gave me a boner and my little brother was almost out from the bathrobe. 

' Really, I made a lot of best decisions. ' I praised myself. It was totally great decision by giving them a few Gold coins. 

" Thank Master for your compliment. " They all said at the same time as they bowed at me. 

" Comes, let's me give you guys proper kisses. " I told them as I kissed their lips and it was probably the first time for me kissing them. I quickly kissed their lips and I had all night to enjoy their lips after all.

" Thank Master. " They all thanked again with flushed faces.

" I have some proposal for you. Of course, it is fine if you don't accept it. " I told them but it was not. If they didn't accept, they would lose being my maids. 

" Here are the contracts. Of course, I believe all of you but I need to get some insurance for myself. " I looked at all of them and I said with a smile like trying to scam noob customers. 

" Well, this is slave contract and once you contracted you will become my maids until the death. If you don't want, you can leave from the room. Of course, after you contracted, there will be a lot of advantages like you will become mine officially so I will protect you and your family the best I can. Also your salary will increase to 10 Gold Coins per month. Your lives will not change a lot expect all of you need some training and need to follow my orders. If I ask you to die, you will need to die. Of course, that is just an example. I will protect all of you. Don't worry, you guys will not need to do dangerous things. You need to decide now." I explained them everything with a serious tone and they all had variable expressions. Most of them looked surprised.

" Will master protect me? " A cat girl asked me with a serious tone and I nodded at her.

" Then, if master asks me to die, I will do it. " Aina was the first person who picked up the contracts and dropped her blood without even reading the contract. Aina was from a noble family so she understood about the noble world more than her coworkers. 

" Aina, why? It is literally a slave contract. " Yuria asked with a little bit of an aggressive tone. Yuria's personality was a very caring and aggressive girl. She was really good at message because she put her passion. It would be a shame if she didn't accept but I watched from the sideline without commenting anything. Something was not meant to be forced and currently a situation like this. 

" Yuri, you need to see in another light. This is literally a golden chance. It's not a slave contract, It is the same as a marriage contract. Master, he is the Royal and will become the most powerful figure in the kingdom. Our status is very low for the master to even put in his eyes and he is giving us the opportunity. Yuri, think about your family even if you don't want to think about yourself. " Aina immediately replied with a caring tone. They all had a good relationship.

" Master, I will do this. " Valeria said while reading the contract. Valeria thought a little bit and I knew from her face that she reached some point.

" Yuri, look at yourself. You have nothing except the fact you know a little bit about Master. You don't have beauty, strength, or a powerful family. You will only gain things. 10 Gold Coins can feed your family for months easily. " Valeria's words were harsh and powerful but there was truth lied in her words.

After thinking a few seconds, Yuria also picked up the contracts and looked at the terms. The terms were very simple (1) You can not tell anyone about me or things that are related to me. (2) You will follow every one of my orders (3) I will protect every one of you from the OUTSIDERS. 

The terms were very simple. Because they were not capable enough to do a lot of things for me. I just didn't want to hire new personal maids so I decided to put them under contracts.

" Then, from now on. You all will serve under me until death. I'm looking forward to your performance. " I smiled at them as said with a commanding tone after they all contracted the contracts. 

----------------

I was sick so I could not write the chapters.

Hanne's chapter( A milf who Mc bullied in the early chapter) is an exclusive chapter and there will be a lot of exclusive chapters. Some exclusive chapters are pretty fucked up so yeah...

Please support me on P@treon

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

14