CHAPTER 34: A Night with maids**
3.5k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Come, Aina," I said Aina the cat-girl, and patted my lap, trying to say to sit on my lap. Her face was flushed but she came slowly, sat down on my lap while facing me. 

" Good girl " I patted her head and my hand wrapped around her back. She was facing me and looked at me with a flushed face as she tried to lower her head because of embarrassment. 

" Look at me. " I told her as I held her chink and made me to look my eyes. 

" Yes!.Master. " She replied with a embarrassed tone and her voice was very low if our body was not touching , I might not hear her voice. 

" Let's me taste your lips. " I told her as I kissed her soft lips while my other hand was playing with her tail. I caressed her hair and it was very fluffy and it had the same feeling as cat or felt fluffy more than it. Her tail was moving like a cat and her ears were twitching. 

I sucked her lips and she slowly responded to my kiss as she sucked my lips. I put my tongue inside her mouth as I could feel her fangs and they were big but they didn't put any thread. More than that, her mouth was warmer than a human's mouth and more enjoyable than a human's. 

Our kiss started to heat up and she held my robe tightly while I put one of my hand on the back of her head to keep the kiss. She followed my lead and, her kiss was clumsy and inexperienced but she followed her instinct. I was very satisfied from the kiss and my tongue wrapped around her tongue. 

' Holy cow. ' I was very surprised from her tongue. Her tongue was rough but it was very soft at the same time. Her tongue intertwined my tongue like a snake and saliva leaked from her mouth as fell on her thighs. Our kiss lasted for minutes. 

" Yuria lick my toes. You're a little bit disobedient toward your master. Seidel, you hesitate a little bit so I also need to punish you. Come here. " I ended up the kiss and Aina had dreamy look. She indeed enjoyed the kiss a lot.

" Yes! Master. " Both of them replied and Yuria had a dissatisfied face, nevertheless she kneeled on the floor and she lifted up my left leg as she took out her tongue, she licked my toes gently and she started to suck of my big toe. This was not first time for her kissing the toes so she knew how to do it. She felt dissatisfaction because her sister got a kiss but she was left to kiss the toes. Nevertheless, she put her passion and she gently licked the toes, also sucked the toes.

" Damm, I felt tickle. " I said her as Seidel tried to sit on my lap but I stopped her. I made her lied on my laps and she faced the floor. She was not that heavy or she was very light. 

" Seidel, you have nice ass. " I praised her I held her ass on top of the clothing. I could feel her ass directly because she didn't wear panties. 

" Good girl. You follow the order but.. " My hand aimed at her ass as I smacked her ass with full force.

" Ahhhh... " Seidel immediately screamed as her body shook on top of laps. If Aina didn't support her, she would fall onto the floor. 

" Ahhhh..." I hit her ass again and she moaned in the pain. 

" ....Ahhh.. It very hurt, master. Please, I will not hesitate. " Seidel pleaded me as I caressed her ass and tonight, I decided to treat them gently so I stopped smacking.

" Good. I will stop but a bad girl still needs punishment. " I told her with an evil grin and I took off the lower part of the maid uniform and it was very easy to remove. 

" What a naughty girl, You wet from the punishment. " I teased her I saw her vagina was already wet. I could see red marks from her asscheeks and they were not in the bad situation.

" Masterrr, I feel weird." Seidel immediately moaned when I caressed her vagina. 

" Ahhhhh.. " She moaned again when I pushed my one finger. This time she held the bedsheet tightly. 

' Very tight. Feel like this girl never did masturbation. ' I thought as I could feel my finger was wrapped around by fresh walls. Those walls wrapped around my finger tightly and I felt different kinds of pleasure.

I thrust my finger slowly and Seidel moaned roughly. After that, I put two fingers as I enjoyed the process of making her wet.

" Seidel, let's start with you. " I told her with a smile as I pulled out three of fingers and her pussy was incredibly tight so I wanted to savor her pussy quickly.

" ...Haa.. " Seidel was already tired and she already cum once from my fingers alone. I was glad that I cut my nails or I could not enjoy her cunt after all. 

I carried her on the bed as the other maids watched from the sidelines and I laid on top her.

" Master.. Please be gentle.. This. is my first time " Seidel said with an embarrassed tone and she wrapped her hands around my back. 

" Of course, I will become very gentle tonight all of you but only today. " I told her with a smile as I kissed her forehead.

" Thank! Master. Master can enjoy me whatever master wants in the future. " Seidel replied with a embarrassed tone and she looked very cute. She was also very satisfied from my words and she had a smile like she solved a great crisis for humanity. It was already a miracle for her that she was loved by her master and her position was already secured. 

I didn't say anything and I could see her thoughts clearly because she was very easy to read. I aimed my dick in front of pussy and I slowly pushed my little brother inside her cunt. 

" Damm! Very tight. " I moaned as I could feel pleasure when my tip entered into her cunt. I felt very hard resistance and her pussy's walls squeezed my little brother's tips greatly, I might get instant cum. As a veteran, I controlled myself, and I started to put effort.

" It hurts...Masteee... " Seidel groaned loudly and her tears could be found but she didn't put any resistance. She already received sex education since the day they became my maids so she knew the task.

I put a little bit of force because it was very tight and the sweat formed on my forehead. Her whole body was also covered with a sweat and her face was in pain. 

" Ahhhhh... " She groaned in pain as my dick fully entered into the cunt and I felt so good and I gave her a little bit to rest as I decided to play with her boobs. 

--------

Please support me on P@treon

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

16