CHAPTER 35: A Night with maids II**
3.5k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Matee.. " Seidel said with an exhausted tone and her tone was shaky, she lacked the will to finish the words. She had tears and sweat covering her face. She looked at me with a bright smile and she tried to adjust a foreign thing that was inside her body. 

" Seidel, Your pussy is tight and it's very great. " I praised her as I caressed her forehead gently and I looked at her with satisfaction.

" ..Thank Master. I'm ok. You can move now. " Seidel said with a smile and she looked very embarrassed but she tried to do the best she could to entertain me. 

" .." I didn't reply to her as I moved my hips and I slowly thrust inside her pussy. 

" Ahhhh... " Both of us immediately moaned and Seidel's voice had pain in it but she could feel some kind of immoral pleasure. 

I slowly sped up the thrusting and her cunt squeezed my dick like a snake. It felt freaking so good as I moved my hips very quickly and both of us moaned in the pleasure.

" Ahhh....Master...I feel pain but I also feel very good... " Seidel reported me as her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands wrapped around my neck, she glued my body like a tape. Our height was not that part so I could feel her twin mountains from my chest. 

" ..Dammm...It feels so good... " I moaned in the pleasure and I sped up my thrusting as I cum inside her cunt after banging her cunt for 20 minutes. This world indeed had condoms but they were not that much popular after all. Who the fuck wanted condoms when people could have another save and easy opinion. Most of magues could use mana to prevent from pregnancy and non-magu also had cheap and reliable potions to prevent pregnancy.

" ...It feels good, Seidel. " I praised her but she was already out of the cold from the orgasm. I was also exhausted and it was very tiring to pop up the cherry but there was some kind of achievement lied in there. 

" I really cum a lot. " I muttered as I could see my semen and blood flowing from her cunt. Her legs were widely opened and her face was quite messed up.

" Val and Ain come. " I called my two maids and both of them came on the bed. Yuria was the only person who was standing and she had a dissatisfied face. I had only once dick and I was not sex-expert.

I lied on the bed and the bed was big enough to accommodate 5 people so there was indeed no problem for both of them to come on the bed. 

" Master.. " Val said with an affectionate tone and even among of my maids, Valeria had the most love toward me. 

Aina came to the left while Val came to the right side. Both of them looked at me with embarrassed faces but they had lust in their eyes. They were also aroused from watching their friend was fucked by their master so they also couldn't wait to feel their master's precious little brother.

I kissed Valeria's lips and her lips were softer and a little bit bigger than Aina's. Aina had rough and small lips because of her race. Valeria immediately responded to my kiss and she didn't make any mistake, let me enjoy her lips fully. She wanted to dominate by her master so she didn't put any resistance as she also enjoyed her master's lips. 

While I was kissing Val, my hands squeezed Aina's breasts and her breasts were firm and a little bit hard but there was also a charm lied. If everyone's breasts were the same, it would be very boring. 

" Ahhh... " I could hear Aina's moans while I was playing with her breasts. Her tail was caressed my leg and her hand held my hands as she gently sucked my fingers. As always, her mouth was completely different from human's mouths and it felt very good as I enjoyed that feeling a lot. 

My little brother already entered into a raging mode again. My mind focused on Val's lips as I put my tongue inside Val's mouth and she drank my saliva like an oasis, or more like her tongue carried my saliva and drunk it. Her tongue was softer than a Human's and I felt like I was intertwining with the jelly but unlike jelly her tongue could simulate me. Our kiss lasted for two minutes as Val broke the kiss first because she lacked the oxygen to continue the kiss. Nevertheless, she was very great kisser than I thought.

" ..Master. Can I lick your thing?... Blowjob " Aina said with a very shy face and she didn't try to look into my eyes but she looked at my little brother which was in the glorious state. She received sex-ed enough to know about some techniques. They didn't have any experience but they knew it from the lecture. The main of the personal maids' duty was to entertain the their masters and most of the luckiest ones could have a chance to carry the baby. For Higher nobles, Lineage was extremely important. Especially, this world was in the favor of the High Ranked Nobles. High Nobles came from the Pure blooded High-Human so for them to keep the lineage was very important.

" Go ahead. Let's me see your skill. " I smiled from her cute action as she moved her body between my legs and she observed my dick as her hands wrapped around my dick with full of hesitation. 

" Master.. Please enjoy my breasts. ... " Val was also fired up from the Aina's action as she removed some parts of her dress so her nipples were popping out from the dress. 

" Of course, Of course, .... " I replied my very eager maid as she sat on my belly but she kneels put the strength on the bed so she only gently put her butt on top of my ass. She adjusted her position as her hands were on the fours on top of the pillow and her breasts were on top of my mouth. 

" Let's eat. " I was satisfied by Val's aggressive action and I put her nipples into my mouth as my hands covered her ass and my night was still going on.

----------

Please support me on P@treon

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

15