Prologue – before the slaughter part 2
59 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 

The girl looked at the women who were staring at her with a shocked look and gave them a confused look back wondering why they had stopped in the middle of their conversation and were giving her a shocked look so she spoke up to them and asked 

"What? I was just repeating what you said."

The women then began to think about what had happened and how she could understand what they had been speaking for it was a ancient speech that dated back before even the elves and dark elves had stepped foot on the lands when the only living creatures on the lands were vampires and their abominations so how could a child understand it.

The woman began to believe it could be connected to her overwhelming power such that maybe one of her parents or grandparents may have been a vampire or of heavy vampiric descent causing her to understand it without prior knowledge of it.

"hhaaha!. This child is intriguing Ulune you have found one worth training however i will go against standard practice here and take her as my own, I believe you understand why, yes?" spoke the leader to the mage that had found the child whilst looking at her with an expression showing that she wanted her to leave

"yes leader" was all Ulune spoke before bidding their leave

"Child you are now my pupil and i shall teach you the ways of magic so I shall introduce myself. I am Indra Blood rose the leader of the order of the rose and Master of the Blood Rose. Now you may have heard of the Order of the rose, but you will not have ever heard of the Blood Rose for we fight in the shadows of the world using a ancient magic to manipulate our Blood and the blood of the dead. That is what I will be teaching you, so you may call me Master Rose." spoke Indra calmly to the child about who she is and what her role here is.

"Now follow me child" added Indra afterwards.

"Yes Master Rose." spoke the child 

They walked through the silent corridor as they approached a wall seemingly a dead end however Rose drew a small blade and Sliced the end of her finger writing a phrase on the wall with her blood saying the Blood rose requests entry and as she did this the wall moved away opening up a massive underground castle with dark red almost brown bricks seemingly that colour due to being stained with the blood of hundreds. They walked in and went straight towards the castle passing by many people on the way some curious about the master coming back earlier than expected others looking at the child behind her some with curiosity others with disgust towards her.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ 

Seven years later 

The girl now named Zaleria Maria Adrianna Blood Rose after being given the oath of blood and dubbed as the next master of the Blood Rose a name quite long winded so she was commonly called Zaleria Blood Rose or sometimes, Zaleria. She was still the same as the past she spoke as little as she could and when she did it seemed as if she had no emotion within her at all. 

She had been strengthening her blood control to the point that many of her powers had became stronger than the master, so she was sent to battle as an mage to help the Hero Hikaru said to be a boy blessed by the god of Light and a person who can banish the Demons and Devils from the world.

"O Lord of the Light Give me the power to serve the world and defeat the demons plaguing the lands we call home Give me the strength to purge them My lord" Prayed Hikaru in the Cathedral of Light whilst thinking about the upcoming meeting with his new party member adding to 5 people with the new person. He began to think about himself and all of those joining him on his journey and what he had heard about them.

Hikaru - Himself and the one people call the hero of light and the beacon of hope.
Ardall - A great hammer user who is the descendant of the dwarven smith who made the sword of light.
Eri - The Cait sith Archer that is from the same village as the hero a devout of the hero believing all he does is just.
Raine - The half dryad healer who had been blessed by the god of life to have water magic that can heal wounds it comes in contact with.
Zaleria - The new member and a Battle Mage who very little is known about other than the fact that they come from the Blood Rose

He realised that he knew little to nothing about the Battle mage other than her name and that she was strong. He didn't even recognise the name of the group she came from he believed it to be similar to the Order of the Rose but seeming to be different from what he had known due to the name Blood Rose. 

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ 

Ten days later 

Now was the time for the Hero party to meet the new addition.

0