Chapter 7: The master of the girl with ash-like hair and crimson eyes
256 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the city of Caprice, enslaving people and selling them as business is not really illegal. Even if it's not illegal, there are rules that every slave dealer must follow. First: Be sure to be kind to the slaves and don't treat them like some kind of lower "Life-form". Second: The slave dealers need a contract or proof that he/she owns the slaves he/she is selling to others. And lastly: Slave Dealers are not able to sell slaves without a "slave collar".

"That girl… Despite being sold as a slave, she seems to be enjoying herself, what the hell…?" Sora thought of himself as he went to the direction where the carriage goes. And after some while, he arrived at the place and saw the carriage parked on the side. He saw the slaves and the girl with ashen hair, entered the mansion. And for some reason, Sora is walking closer to the gate with his guard up. And after some time, Sora reached near the gate and the guards noticed him walking suspiciously.

"Young man, what are you doing here?" The guard asked.

"Uhm… I don't know if I'm right but, is this a place where the owner of that mansion sells slaves?"

"It seems that you saw the carriage and followed it all the way here. Well, yes, this is the place where the slave dealer, Paul-sama lives. Are you here to buy a slave?"

"Uh, yes. I'm here to… Buy…" Sora replied while sweating buckets.

"Then, please wait here at the front gate as I ask if everything is ready. I will call for you if I get permission from Paul-sama."

"Sure… Thank you." And after that, the guard that talked to Sora entered the mansion and after some time the guard came back and asked Sora to enter the mansion. But before he enters the mansion, the other guards inspect every part of his body if there's a weapon hidden between those clothes. Apparently, guests are not allowed to bring weapons such as swords, daggers, hidden knives (the thing that is hidden on a girl's tights), magic weapons, staff, and other more that are used in fighting. Also, if entering, the guest needs to touch a magical tool that shows their status including their Unique Ability. "And while we wait for Sora, let's return to Shinobou and see if she's still alright"

-- After putting on the collar I suddenly felt that my strength instantly leaves my body but I am still conscious and fully aware of my surroundings. From everyone's point of view, my eyes turn lifeless like the girl's eyes earlier, but I am still okay. And after I put the collar on, everyone puts it on too and loses their consciousness. And when all the preparations were complete, the slave dealer, Paul, ordered us to enter another room but surprisingly, my body didn't react to his orders. I feel like I can decline the order he gave if I want to, but if I do that my plan will surely end here so I followed his command and entered another room with the others.

And in the other room, there's a lot of aligned chairs. And after we entered the room, the slave dealer ordered all of us to sit on the chair and wait. This room must be a room where the slave dealer introduces his slaves to his buyers. I thought that he would have us wait inside in a cage or something, but I guess I'm wrong. And then everyone including the guards left the room and closed the door, they even locked the room, how secure.

I looked around and realized that this room is surprisingly big. This is my chance so I tried to move my arm, it feels heavy but I am able to move it just fine. Did my plan fail earlier? This is uncalled-for but, let me see my status real quick.

"[Status]" The board appeared Infront of me and there I realized that there are changes on my status. The "Magic Power", "Defense", and "Magic Resistance" results appeared. Even my "Health" and "Mana" numbers appeared, now I can tell if my life is in danger. Though for some reason, "Physical Strength" still doesn't show it's results, maybe if I use my own physical strength at fighting the status will change. Well I think I know how and when I will be fighting, I'm not sure if my "master" will use that "command" on me, I will take that advantage and fight using my physical strength.

"Now, I think I'll wait here. I don't know how long I am going to wait inside this room, but I have nothing to do but wa-" And as I said that out loud, the door to this room got unlocked. I quickly shut my mouth and stayed quiet.

"Sora-dono please come. You can choose which slave you are going to buy." The slave dealer and a boy with blue hair entered the room, the guards didn't enter inside, I wonder why.

"Hm…" The boy that seemed to be his buyer started to walk and expectate each one of the slaves sitting on the chair.

this Sora is really choosing very carefully, it feels like you are choosing what kind of cake you should buy for your girlfriend or whatever… And after some expectating, it seems that this boy has already made up his mind and is about to choose what slave he is going to buy.

"Then, I'll choose this girl. I'll buy this girl, I don't care how much she is." I was surprised that he suddenly pointed his finger at me and started talking like a buyer from a pawn shop.

"That girl? I don't mind selling her to you, then please wait at the room where we talked earlier, I will get her ready." After that, Sora exited this room and entered the other one. Meanwhile, I got commanded by the slave dealer to wear some kind of robe. I don't think it's a magic item, it's just a normal piece of cloth. After a while I finished changing and right now inside this robe, I'm completely naked. Even though I'm naked Underneath this robe, I don't feel embarrassed… Why's that?

They call me outside and it seems that all the preparations are complete, all the slave dealer needs to do is pass the ownership to him to this guy named Sora. Like the slave dealer did earlier, Sora stabbed his finger using a needle and he let his blood drip to the cup. The slave dealer took the cup with Sora's blood in it and poured it to the collar and because of that, the robe is now wet.

"The preparations are complete, you may now leave this place. If you have any more questions, you can come to this place and ask me anything."

"Got it." As he said that, he tried to use the power of the collar.

"Your name is Shinobou, right? I command you to come with me." The collar on my neck glows but my body is not moving on its own, and because I don't want them to realize that I am still conscious, I followed his command at my will. He knows my name, maybe he read it when they were making a contract earlier, I don't know… And after that, I followed him all the way to this building, inside the building that seems to be an inn there are many people having fun eating and drinking. Some of the guys that are drinking waving at Sora as he waves back at them. "Is Sora famous or something?" I thought of myself as I followed him to a room.

Inside the room, I noticed there's some girl's clothes folded and placed on the table. I think there's one or two girls that live with Sora, I wonder where they are. And after that, Sora takes a chair and commands me to sit on it. And for some reason, he keeps looking at my eyes. If I move my eyes right now he might notice that I'm actually conscious.

"Then, I think it's about time…"

About time? Time for what? Wait, don't tell me…

"Shinobou, I command you to--"

There's a reason why the main character choose to be a slave. Just wait for it. Also I will reveal her status at the next chapter

9