Chapter 5: Yamato
263 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Kazami begins to see the options of the store, after a good time he learns to use them. Kazami goes in the equipment to buy, he sees a list of swords, bows, spears, etc. He was recognized by various anime weapons, such as a sword by Sasuke, Meliodas, Ichigo among others ...

'Wow, the price of guns is very expensive ... and I have only 10,000 PS, it's not wise for me to spend all of this on one thing ...'

Kazami begins to think about what he should do, after a while thinking he can not decide. Kazami decides to ask for the system, hoping he will help.

"System, could you give me a hint of what to do?"

"It is recommended that you buy it for Yanato for 4,000 PS and level 1 mastery sword for 5,000"

Soon after the talking system, an image appears in front of the Kazami

-Yamato (Vergil) Level 1[ 70 Damage]: 4.000 PS

-Mantry with sword level 1: 5,000 PS-

After thinking a little Kazami decided to buy. Soon after the purchase, the second message appears

"Do you want to equip Yamato?"

Kazami choose to yes, as soon as a glow begins to appear in front of him and this glow began to gain a Katana shape. Kazami's hand automatically moves toward the glow, when it touches the glow, the glow begins to fade, it shows a katana that was in the hem. Kazami stared at the sword, then pulled it out of the scabbard revealing a katana with a silver blade, which was in perfect condition. As Kazami looked at the sword, I heard a voice from the System.

"Preparing to transfer a sword skill to the player, ask the player to prepare, because the process can be painful." When Kazami heard that the process would be painful, he was a bit scared when he changed his lineage, which made him hellish.

"Well, it's like they say: no pain, no gain ..."

Kazami takes a deep breath and begins to wait, after a while begins to feel a tremendous headache that made itself kneel on the ground, a pain so great that it seemed to pierce its cerebo.

After a while the pain started to stop. After that, he gets up with a sigh, he starts wiping his face, and then I realize that his body was all dirty, since he did not take a shower, so Kazami decided to go to the nearby lake. his body very carefully, was already worried about the action by a monster. Then Kazami picks up his clothes and Yamato

"It's time to test this mastery of the sword"

5