It’s time for the first hunt
237 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazami started practicing with the sword, it seemed that he had trained for years that he never practiced ... it was as if they had taken a memory from a person and transferred it to him.

Kazami practiced for about 30 minutes before he felt that he was hungry. Kazami remembered that he had not eaten fish yet. Kazazi goes to the fish and starts to open it with the Yamato, Kazami did not strain to use too much force to open the fish, after cleaning it and removing the pimples Kazami begins to bake the fish. After that, the Kazami starts to eat the fish, the taste is not good, since Kazami had never done this, so the fish was well burned. After eating, Kazami drinks some water to get the taste out of the mouth.

"Oh, I've never eaten anything that bad in my life, it looks like I'm going to have to count on someone for my meals."

While Kazami was thinking of his meals he remembers that the system had said that he would stay a year here in training, but Kazami would find other people ?. Thinking about it Kazami starts to get nervous thinking that he could stay 1 year alone? Kazami decides to ask about this for the system.

"System, are there other people in this forest?"

"To respond to the player, there is no one in this place, the player will be left alone ... Unless he buys a servant"

Kazami is saddened by being alone for more than a year, but he becomes curious about the servant the system has spoken

"Servant? What do you mean by servant? Could you explain?"

"The servant can be a man or a woman and have a random race .. He will never betray you, but if you mistreat him he may break the contract

"How can the servant undo the finding?"

"Respond to the player, the servant can undo the contract by killing himself"

Kazami is struck by the fact that the only way for a servant to undo the contract is by killing himself, although the servants or slaves of the

their previous world had done it.

"System, how much does a servant cost?"

"Responding to the player, prices are 100,000SP up"

Kazami, almost spitting blood, knowing the price of the servant, Kazami already thought that 10,000 SP was a large sum, but Kazami needed 10x more to buy the servant.

"Well, the servant must be of great help to cost all this"

Kazami decides to leave this issue of the servant aside, at least for the time being.Kazami decides to hunt some moreropara pass level, while he was going to forest, he asks for the system

"System, is there any weak monster around here?"

The voice of the system did not appear as Kazami was expecting, instead, a map aparam in front of Kazami, in that map had some red balls blinking.

"System, what are those red balls?"

"These are the monsters that the player can kill with his current level

Kazami sees that he has many balls close to where he is, he chooses the closest one and starts to run towards him

4